Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2018, 07:15   #721

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Btw guys. Craine = Gannicus, who sold items for $$$$ on Dymer reborn. Who add for supps role people who insults mothers:

And he says that was like 2 weeks ago and b4 he gets supp

Another ss with conv with Craine:

And:

And:

And:

Btw Avalon is still sup, he is "Legend911" hiding on fake nickname. PM Craine and lick his ass to get supp role.
@Dont Join any server made by Aaron or Gannicus, they are corrupetd crew, ask some people and u will get how

@up
Btw guys from crew let us cheat from like 5hrs getting like 5b from 2 trades and like 55 magic pops from two trades, they did told u they deleted "cheated" soa weapons from cheated chars but its not true. They fixed it while we was trading, but let us stay with cheated gold. Thats why we were buying elixirs, stones, etc for many gold, every1 of us had like 10b each. Npnpnpnp Craine we will tell u if we get this bug again
Btw guys Lochu = my left buttock. Who believes me?
Okay seriously now, where's your proof that I'm Craine? That's for starters, secondly, you called me Craine at the beginning of Eternity which was 5 months ago or something and kept spouting bullshit while nobody gave you attention and I already made everything clear in Eternity's thread. Now you're starting to make those claims again after I refused to make things go his way, come on man; you're acting like a spoiled rich kid that can't stand seeing things not go how he wants them to, I told you A LOT to grow up and start acting like an adult but you're being hilarious right now. And again, you're whining because he insulted your mother BEFORE he became a supporter and you obviously flamed him first, even now after he became a supporter, you're flaming him and insulting his whole family like an angry 12 year old keyboard warrior. The screenshots you showed actually prove what I'm saying, don't really know if you posted them to contradict yourself but I personally don't care. And NOW you're saying that Avalon = Legend911, that's the first time you say that, you haven't even mentioned it during our conversation, on what basis did you come up with that? LOL

Now you're saying that we let your guild cheat, of course we did; here are some screenshots.

1- Me asking for Firen's permission to screenshot them, since I told him nobody will know.

2- Screenshots of our conversation with Firen (Your FORMER guild master)

3- You threatening me and saying that you'll do this because I didn't remove his role.

On a final note, I personally think the name "Loca" will fit you more than Lochu.

Sincerely,
Pyrite Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Wait the server is corrupt and a total fail? tell me more please.
Every human-being was born with a fully functioning brain, why are you wasting that? You're nothing different from him since you believe everything lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2018, 10:01   #722

elite*gold: 0
Server is going down and you know why @ !
In september will be pyrite re-reborn ?
Old 08/11/2018, 12:51   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
Server is going down and you know why @ !
In september will be pyrite re-reborn ?
Might your highness tell me why since I don't know?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2018, 13:27   #724

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post

Every human-being was born with a fully functioning brain, why are you wasting that? You're nothing different from him since you believe everything lol
I played on your first server, there were gold bugs and several others (you denied to check into some accounts and ignored that some people had insane amounts of gold)

GUESS WHAT exactly the same thing happened on your SECOND server too.

also why do u NEED to ask a random player who abused which bug and got which Item, that just proves how incompetent you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 18:33   #725

Thats Server is an big Failure if u wanna waste your time then Join if not never join thies really curropt Supps GM DO NO WORK

THEY CURRUPT & HATE MUSLIMS
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2018, 04:09   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
I played on your first server, there were gold bugs and several others (you denied to check into some accounts and ignored that some people had insane amounts of gold)

GUESS WHAT exactly the same thing happened on your SECOND server too.

also why do u NEED to ask a random player who abused which bug and got which Item, that just proves how incompetent you are.
Again with the gold dupe, as I said; the thing on the first server was indeed gold duping and we DID fix it and we removed all the duped gold, you're the only one that's saying we didn't, so who's going to believe you? What happened in this server was that the trade rates were higher than planned, we did a quick maintenance, fixed it and removed the abused gold, Pyrite Points, Magic POP cards and even the Asura weapons. The random player you're talking about was a great Supporter that was always sincere with us, we asked him about the items to avoid misunderstanding, since some of them had Asura weapons that weren't abused. Go on and hate more, your imagination is amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronius666 View Post
Thats Server is an big Failure if u wanna waste your time then Join if not never join thies really curropt Supps GM DO NO WORK

THEY CURRUPT & HATE MUSLIMS
yas we currupt and hate muslims, zas y we hawe muslims zuppoterz
Old 08/28/2018, 18:22   #727

I WANNA KNOW ABOUT JOB LOTTERY TICKET
Old 09/04/2018, 01:06   #728

garbage server and will dead soon
Old 09/18/2018, 15:51   #729

#Request to close the thread.

Old 09/18/2018, 22:01   #730