Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2018, 03:05   #691

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayback View Post
the owners are noobs. first ppl who made trades on server got over 5b , they get silk elixirs stones etc. then they "removed" their gold .. after they get +7 sets/wep etc.noob team.
exact same thing happened on his first server how pathetic is this tbh
Old 08/01/2018, 08:01   #692

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
what happened?

did someone got again a pyrite +12 spear like on last server when everyone was failing +8+9 nonstop?
Quote:
exact same thing happened on his first server how pathetic is this tbh
You really must love us a lot to spare a shitload of your time to make comments on our server. And come on, when will you start making sense? Who made a SoP +12 spear in the first Pyrite? Gotta tell you that you should use your fingers on the keyboard, not anything else. As for the thing with gold, use your brain even for a minute, the thing that happened in the first Pyrite was a gold-dupe bug and it was fixed right after it was reported and banned anyone that used it, however; what happened here is different, the trade rate was high and we did a maintenance a couple of hours afterwards to fix it and remove extra gold, pyrite points and anything they've bought with them. I know a good psychologist btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
I agree with you
After a guy fcked up my char now hes supporter
Sorry @ but im out want to know whos him ?
Msg me here
I re-checked the logs and what you said is true, he's going to be fired from the support team. Thanks for reporting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayback View Post
the owners are noobs. first ppl who made trades on server got over 5b , they get silk elixirs stones etc. then they "removed" their gold .. after they get +7 sets/wep etc.noob team.
Dude, are you daydreaming? The trade rate was a bit high in the first day, we did a quick maintenance, changed the rate to how it was supposed to be, removed all the extra gold, pyrite points and anything they bought with them. Nobody is talking about it anymore, except for you lol.

======================================

Greetings, everyone!

We have two good news to share with you, first; we fixed the gameserver issue and it will never happen again! Two; Now that the server is finally stable, we have plenty of free time to focus on the other sides of the server, you don't understand? This is about the Facebook Share and ElitePvPers signature events! We decided to give you 2 more days to participate in them if you still haven't, still don't understand? We're going to announce the winners of both events on Friday during the evening and we'll start another Facebook Share Event straight afterwards, make sure not to miss it!

Sincerely,
Pyrite Staff
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/01/2018, 16:09   #693

How long does it take to reach the max lvl?
Old 08/01/2018, 19:27   #694

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sletrow View Post
How long does it take to reach the max lvl?
After we've increased the EXP rate, it should take you 1 day to reach lv 90, 2~3 days max if you are inactive.
Old 08/01/2018, 20:12   #695

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
You really must love us a lot to spare a shitload of your time to make comments on our server. And come on, when will you start making sense? Who made a SoP +12 spear in the first Pyrite? Gotta tell you that you should use your fingers on the keyboard, not anything else. As for the thing with gold, use your brain even for a minute, the thing that happened in the first Pyrite was a gold-dupe bug and it was fixed right after it was reported and banned anyone that used it, however; what happened here is different, the trade rate was high and we did a maintenance a couple of hours afterwards to fix it and remove extra gold, pyrite points and anything they've bought with them.
I just love to see your server fail thats all

and everything I wrote sofar is 100% true, people will realise soon what a shitshow of a server this really is.

in pyrite 3 I have trust with the exact same features and probably even more gold bugs.
Old 08/01/2018, 22:47   #696

Quote:
We have two good news to share with you, first; we fixed the gameserver issue and it will never happen again! Two; Now that the server is finally stable,
You guys have everything except this.
Old 08/02/2018, 11:45   #697

Quote:

and everything I wrote sofar is 100% true, people will realise soon what a shitshow of a server this really is.

in pyrite 3 I have trust with the exact same features and probably even more gold bugs.
The server is running smooth and ofc it has some problems wchich every server does,at least here the gm's got the neded skills to fix all asap not like the rest 90% opening privs every week.More ppl now hiting 90 and its getting more active everyday
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2018, 16:21   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron* View Post
After we've increased the EXP rate, it should take you 1 day to reach lv 90, 2~3 days max if you are inactive.
How can you say "Drastically increased the EXP rate" when I get ~0.12%/mob on level 76 with LTP
And...~0.30%/party mob
Old 08/02/2018, 19:26   #699

is it worth to join? or new players have no chance?
Old 08/02/2018, 19:52   #700

Quote:
Originally Posted by szyszak101 View Post
is it worth to join? or new players have no chance?
U got chance,hit 90,trade and sell pop cards or play ..some get soa after few and sell 2k silk+ and aloot uniques to farm silk items also silk/h ticket for 100m gold
Old 08/02/2018, 22:29   #701

Well... what did the Old users get?.. My Account seems to be Deleted .. Gr8 just another server to make money..
Old 08/03/2018, 01:28   #702

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkje123 View Post
You guys have everything except this.
There was another reason for it and we already figured it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
Well... what did the Old users get?.. My Account seems to be Deleted .. Gr8 just another server to make money..
It'd be unfair if we gave the old users anything, maybe we can compensate them in silk and it won't be much. HOWEVER; if you quit before the end of Pyrite 1, you're not getting shit.

Quote:

You're hilarious, but okay, let's wait for people to realize how deluded you are.
Old 08/03/2018, 12:26   #703

Did a few trades, and after re-logging, im not possible to connect? at the character selection screen press connect and gets instant crash,unstuck on the website dont help
Old 08/03/2018, 20:36   #704

Greetings, everyone!

Our first share event winners are out, go check if you’re one of the lucky winners!

Stay tuned for the signature event winners!

Sincerely,
Pyrite Staff
Old 08/04/2018, 23:17   #705

Can u add stall network?its really usefull.