Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/14/2018, 23:23   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
You're exceeding your limits, if you can't handle this professionally, don't cry when you're reduced to roasted chicken, this is your final warning.
You're saying that some players who have donated got +7/8/9 items, yet you're complaining about the item prices. If the prices were to be reduced, they'll have more silk to spend on items. Take a few minutes off to properly think about it, if you took a look at any other server, you'd find the same prices. Lastly, this is not about the silk prices, this is about how good of a player you are, IF you are good, you won't need to donate at all, make items and sell them for example. Hunt unique monsters to get Magic POP cards, do some jobbing activities, etc.
final warning ahahhahahahaha ...here isnt your discord or other place you can control...i ask you change price silk? so stop find other way plz...avatar normal price never change gameplay...reverse normal price never change game play...buy items/stone/elixir with silk change the gameplay so stop find a diversion or other way you are more and more pathetic make normal drop rate make normal alchimy make items mall price normal and later come speak with me fukin stoler....job reward suck 40-50m with 1 gold coin you want other exemple?
Old 05/14/2018, 23:38   #377

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
final warning ahahhahahahaha ...here isnt your discord or other place you can control...i ask you change price silk? so stop find other way plz...avatar normal price never change gameplay...reverse normal price never change game play...buy items/stone/elixir with silk change the gameplay so stop find a diversion or other way you are more and more pathetic make normal drop rate make normal alchimy make items mall price normal and later come speak with me fukin stoler....job reward suck 40-50m with 1 gold coin you want other exemple?
kk we will make job rewards 10b and change avatars prices to 50 silks for a full avatar and make each mob drop 10 stones, are you happy now?

Sarcasm off:
You dude are just trying to find anything to whine about. If you don't like the server, feel free to leave. We won't somehow force you to stay here.
Old 05/14/2018, 23:43   #378

ı buy silk with mobile payment.. when will it come
Old 05/15/2018, 06:04   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron* View Post
It is NOT pay2win at all. It seems like you have never read the thread.
1: Silk per hour tickets are sold for PYRITE POINTS and gold, not for silks. Pyrite Points are obtained through almost all activities i.e. Jobbing, unique kills, survival, job kills, quests and even alchemy.
2: We already mentioned in the thread that we got 2 kinds of Lottery, job lottery and silk lottery, silk lottery tickets are sold for silks while job lottery tickets are obtained from jobbing aka the more you job, the more tickets you get
3: Magic pop cards are NOT for silks but Pyrite Points, which are again, obtainable through the activities I mentioned above. Magic pop cards also drop from uniques.
* Work Hard or Donate !
..2silk per H ticket By 150Silk. 1 silk per H Ticket by 100m !! Read And Test ..
Not Fair..... 70 '/, Donate 30 '/. WorkHard
Old 05/15/2018, 07:21   #380

To give a short update on this server:
The Admins (Aaron and Gannicus) are trying their best to deliver a flawless, professional service. This thread is a perfect example for todays SRO community which consists mostly out of undereducated mid twentys stuck in their childhood.

There are a few smaller challenges on this server which have to be adjusted in the near future, after getting in touch many times with the admins in the last days I can tell you that they are aware of it and working out solutions. For me this server still got one of the most promising base - definitly worth it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/15/2018, 12:02   #381

Signature Event.
IGN:GeNeRaL
Old 05/15/2018, 12:28   #382

Can you consider lowering the prices of drug of typhoon's? Small gripe I know but thought I would ask.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 12:52   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREh View Post
Can you consider lowering the prices of drug of typhoon's? Small gripe I know but thought I would ask.
this is a nice suggestion, post it on discord
Old 05/15/2018, 13:27   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
Sarcasm? check your answer idiot...i just ask you make all normal price is simple? normal drop is simple? normal alchimy is simple?
So you stop your sarcasm and profit like this
"à vouloir trop manger sur le dos des autres ont s'étouffe" >>> use google translate
Do you even know what the normal prices are? An avatar dress costs 398 silks at vSRO 1.188, the drop rates are so low that you may get only 1 stone per day - that's if you even get one, LOL. Anyway, no. We are not doing anything you suggest. If you don't like this, feel free to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
* Work Hard or Donate !
..2silk per H ticket By 150Silk. 1 silk per H Ticket by 100m !! Read And Test ..
Not Fair..... 70 '/, Donate 30 '/. WorkHard
Have you read my reply to you? I said 2h silk/h ticket costs 150 PYRITE POINTS and I capitalized PYRITE POINTS on purpose because I was sure you were going to skip it. I even explained how to get Pyrite Points since I'm sure you have never read the thread.

Stop this for god's sake. I wrote Pyrite Points in the biggest size possible, I wish you will understand this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlimax__ View Post
To give a short update on this server:
The Admins (Aaron and Gannicus) are trying their best to deliver a flawless, professional service. This thread is a perfect example for todays SRO community which consists mostly out of undereducated mid twentys stuck in their childhood.

There are a few smaller challenges on this server which have to be adjusted in the near future, after getting in touch many times with the admins in the last days I can tell you that they are aware of it and working out solutions. For me this server still got one of the most promising base - definitly worth it.

Regards, Bestia.
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, I really appreciate it!
Old 05/15/2018, 13:35   #385

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
gms in server are so good professional and know how to deal with bugs/retarded players.
i suggest playing this server and if you don't like it here join us
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2018, 15:01   #386

so far the server is pretty good i have to admit

Keep it going .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2018, 15:18   #387

Received Thanks: 1,312
FGW is kinda useless right now, farming uniques or buying pop cards for soa is way better/faster than doing FGW untill u get all cards.

Suggestion: make FGW talisman BOUND so donaters cant pay2win and add a "seal of indura +2,5" as reward or a "seal of pyrite SOM" shield.

right now its a waste of time
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/15/2018, 16:48   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
FGW is kinda useless right now, farming uniques or buying pop cards for soa is way better/faster than doing FGW untill u get all cards.

Suggestion: make FGW talisman BOUND so donaters cant pay2win and add a "seal of indura +2,5" as reward or a "seal of pyrite SOM" shield.

right now its a waste of time
What about making the 6 easy cards tradable and the 2 hard cards untradable? I guess this would make it better, what do you think?

Thanks for your suggestion!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 20:19   #389

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron* View Post
What about making the 6 easy cards tradable and the 2 hard cards untradable? I guess this would make it better, what do you think?

Thanks for your suggestion!
thats also a good idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 22:54   #390

im trying to do trades, but everytime i type the answer to !verify ? i get DC, yesterday i had the same problem