Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/27/2018, 11:21   #46

elite*gold: 0
looks great gona give it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 11:28   #47

Silver and Golden Ticket not interested please #Remove it let it silk per H Like old Version
Old 04/27/2018, 12:06   #48

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by QAZD View Post
Where dw server
The download links aren't available yet, they're going to be given when the open beta-phase starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
Silver and Golden Ticket not interested please #Remove it let it silk per H Like old Version
This idea was made to promote activity, I don't want people who bot 24/7 to be as privileged as the active players.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2018, 15:51   #49

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 23:20   #50

Looks great , a promising server , HornyCrew will be in
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 23:35   #51

Pretty cool features and thread layout, not too many English mistakes which's reassuring.

Things I'd like to point out/ask about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Exp Rate 9x & Party Exp Rate 12x
Cap 80 is known for having shitty end game botting spots and with these rates I'm assuming it's gonna take about 30~40 hours to reach level 80. Also, when new players come to your server, they'll have to compete with goldbots to level up. A population of ~400 is enough to already make Taklamakan & DW Cave full, not to mention the tryhards with 8 goldbots.

Excluding Job Temple, do you expect Taklamakan & DW Cave to have enough spots for everybody to bot during the level up grind? Would you consider opening other maps(such as Samarkand without Trader NPCs) just for the sake of more 70~80 spots?

Having Taklamakan packed might give an old school feeling, but it also sucks dick.

Quote:
Top Jobbers Title

TRADERS Globetrotter Wanderer Navigator
HUNTERS Cadastre Commander Colossal
THIEVES Conqueror Deprived Illicit
These titles are awful. #X Trader/Hunter/Thief would be way better and actually make sense, IMHO.
e.g.: "#1 Thief"

Quote:
Honor Buffs
Honor Buffs are quite OP, so be careful not to make someone immortal just because they don't have a life. Nerf the buffs(a lot) please.

Quote:
Job Rebirth System
Pretty cool idea. However, I don't dig the fact that the buff is temporary since there's already enough reason for you to be active. I would ask you to rethink if you wanna actually punish people who can't play that much.

Quote:
Pyrite Crates
RNG is awful and already plays a big enough role in Silkroad(alchemy, uniques, crits, etc).
Make the crate items more expensive and remove the RNG or let people choose between both options.

Quote:
Survival Arena & Assistance Boxes
IMHO Survival Arena is a clusterfuck, not fun and really zerg-able(if people aren't complete retards). Assistance Boxes will be camped by the stronger INT people, not the weaklings.
I think this needs some rework(or even removing it altogether, since BA and CTF are better and enough).

Quote:
War of the Best
What's the point of an event that is only winnable by INT builds?

Quote:
Offline Events
What's the reward for the Signature Event, it's not clear to me.

Quote:
Trader/Hunter/Thief rates
What are the rates for trading/protecting/robbing a 5* trade?
I need to know exactly how much gold & coins/points I will get after trading/protecting/robbing a 5*, if you need to keep inviting traders to the hunter party, if having more thieves in the party lower your rewards, etc.
Make this as clear as possible.

I would also like to suggest some things not present in your OP:

- Give out the Alchemy rates. Simple as that. I understand it's 1x, but I'd love a breakdown of each plus success rate(if those are obtainable).

- Have a working ranking system in your server. Gear, jobbing, PvP, etc. It's pretty easy to implement and it's got more value than you'd imagine.

- Please understand you will be attacked. I don't really know or care why people do it, but your server will be attacked, and being ready for it(i.e. spending money) before it happens will be worth it. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worse.

- Make goldbotting almost useless regarding earning gold. I'm saying 1m per hour botting at most (basically make dropped gear sell for cheap in the NPC).

There are some other things I'm not a big fan of like unnecessary scrolls, weird glows, titles fuckfest, etc, but who cares.

Good luck and don't let whining kids make you increase Alchemy Rates, increase Exp rates, make items cheaper, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 01:58   #52

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskete View Post
Pretty cool features and thread layout, not too many English mistakes which's reassuring.

Things I'd like to point out/ask about:

Cap 80 is known for having shitty end game botting spots and with these rates I'm assuming it's gonna take about 30~40 hours to reach level 80. Also, when new players come to your server, they'll have to compete with goldbots to level up. A population of ~400 is enough to already make Taklamakan & DW Cave full, not to mention the tryhards with 8 goldbots.

Excluding Job Temple, do you expect Taklamakan & DW Cave to have enough spots for everybody to bot during the level up grind? Would you consider opening other maps(such as Samarkand without Trader NPCs) just for the sake of more 70~80 spots?

Having Taklamakan packed might give an old school feeling, but it also sucks dick.

These titles are awful. #X Trader/Hunter/Thief would be way better and actually make sense, IMHO.
e.g.: "#1 Thief"

Honor Buffs are quite OP, so be careful not to make someone immortal just because they don't have a life. Nerf the buffs(a lot) please.

Pretty cool idea. However, I don't dig the fact that the buff is temporary since there's already enough reason for you to be active. I would ask you to rethink if you wanna actually punish people who can't play that much.

RNG is awful and already plays a big enough role in Silkroad(alchemy, uniques, crits, etc).
Make the crate items more expensive and remove the RNG or let people choose between both options.

IMHO Survival Arena is a clusterfuck, not fun and really zerg-able(if people aren't complete retards). Assistance Boxes will be camped by the stronger INT people, not the weaklings.
I think this needs some rework(or even removing it altogether, since BA and CTF are better and enough).

What's the point of an event that is only winnable by INT builds?

What's the reward for the Signature Event, it's not clear to me.

What are the rates for trading/protecting/robbing a 5* trade?
I need to know exactly how much gold & coins/points I will get after trading/protecting/robbing a 5*, if you need to keep inviting traders to the hunter party, if having more thieves in the party lower your rewards, etc.
Make this as clear as possible.

I would also like to suggest some things not present in your OP:

- Give out the Alchemy rates. Simple as that. I understand it's 1x, but I'd love a breakdown of each plus success rate(if those are obtainable).

- Have a working ranking system in your server. Gear, jobbing, PvP, etc. It's pretty easy to implement and it's got more value than you'd imagine.

- Please understand you will be attacked. I don't really know or care why people do it, but your server will be attacked, and being ready for it(i.e. spending money) before it happens will be worth it. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worse.

- Make goldbotting almost useless regarding earning gold. I'm saying 1m per hour botting at most (basically make dropped gear sell for cheap in the NPC).

There are some other things I'm not a big fan of like unnecessary scrolls, weird glows, titles fuckfest, etc, but who cares.

Good luck and don't let whining kids make you increase Alchemy Rates, increase Exp rates, make items cheaper, etc.
Woah, that's a lot! Alright, let's see.

I just want to say something before getting On-Topic, you said that there aren't too many English mistakes, I read it thrice prior to submitting it to check if there are any grammatical or spelling errors, if you've noticed any; please let me know!

First of all, about the grinding areas, you forgot all about Roc Mountain, we replaced the Lv85/87 Wing mobs and Lv88 Rocky(s) with Lv80 Wing mobs, so yeah, that should be enough. You seemed to forget that our HWID limit is 2, I understand that some people might somehow bypass, but that's detectable and they'll be banned instantly, worry not!

The titles you mentioned are really basic, we wanted to give you something different, however; the titles can be easily changed. Get into our Discord server and make a suggestion about it.

Honor Buffs won't make anyone immortal, we know what we're doing. Don't worry!

About the Reincarnation buff, you can do it anytime. There's only a time limit for the buff, not for the action of rebirth itself. You got plenty of time to do it again.

The journey is no fun if you know where you're going, we already talked about this on Discord.

Survival Arena is "zerg-able" indeed, but creating parties inside is blacklisted in our filter config. So they'll have to use skills that have no AoE in order to avoid hitting each other. Don't worry about this part either.

I forgot to mention that STR unique monsters are going to spawn inside, not only normal ones. So yeah, this event is for everyone!

The reward for the signature event is going to range from 200 silk to 400, we haven't decided it, yet!

Our job rates aren't so easy, so you won't see people running with a lot of gold in the first weeks, rest assured. Can't really give a full explanation since it's going to take quite a lot of time, test it out in the beta-phase and you'll see for yourself!

Alchemy rate is not so hard and not so easy, meaning that it won't make you so comfortable, yet won't make you pull out your hair.

Those rankings are going to be implemented on our website, it's not fully-developed, yet!

I understand that some people like to attack servers just to make themselves look cool in the eye of others, it has become a trend nowadays and it saddens me to see the community "evolve" to this. I'm always ready for criticism and will always reply to it as long as my response might enlighten someone, even if it's not the guy criticizing.

The selling price for items is going to be lowered in order to promote our activities, rest assured!

Hope that answers everything, don't hesitate to ask any further questions whenever they pop in your mind!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2018, 10:15   #53

as long as it play2win im in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
what do these mean or do?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 10:21   #54

same like other servers Copy And paste from others
Old 04/28/2018, 10:29   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpt View Post
as long as it play2win im in!

what do these mean or do?
Similar to an exp ticket, these ones give you silk per hour. Basically, instead of receiving 1 silk for each hour you are online, your gonna need to purchase one of these tickets to get silk per hour.

Gotta say I`m impressed with the activity and the responses regarding the server's features and gameplay. Usually, people just open a thread, leave a comment from time to time, barely listen to the players. But this feels different. Looking forward to the opening, gonna be fun.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2018, 10:35   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind131 View Post
Similar to an exp ticket, these ones give you silk per hour. Basically, instead of receiving 1 silk for each hour you are online, your gonna need to purchase one of these tickets to get silk per hour.

Gotta say I`m impressed with the activity and the responses regarding the server's features and gameplay. Usually, people just open a thread, leave a comment from time to time, barely listen to the players. But this feels different. Looking forward to the opening, gonna be fun.
Same man! Hopefully this will be a real sro 8 year ago throw back!
Also what is max ip limit, I personally don’t like gold party’s or bs like that. I read max ip of like 1 or 2 up in description of Serv but I see people responses talking about how there will be lots of gold parties. Please clarify! Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2018, 10:43   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpt View Post
Same man! Hopefully this will be a real sro 8 year ago throw back!
Also what is max ip limit, I personally don’t like gold party’s or bs like that. I read max ip of like 1 or 2 up in description of Serv but I see people responses talking about how there will be lots of gold parties. Please clarify! Thanks
There's a HWID limit, which is 2. Problem is, you can bypass it, just like IP limits etc, but a bit more annoying and in most cases is detectable, so I wouldn't worry much about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 10:47   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind131 View Post
There's a HWID limit, which is 2. Problem is, you can bypass it, just like IP limits etc, but a bit more annoying and in most cases is detectable, so I wouldn't worry much about it.
Hopefully they limit the ip to 2 max characters per pc or something!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 11:30   #59

iam in
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 14:12   #60

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Y_n_D View Post
same like other servers Copy And paste from others