Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/14/2018, 12:18   #361

elite*gold: 0
This is a joke server ... again everything crashed after this "new event". Also what is wrong with your players counter in site ? it is stuck at 1645 players more than 12h
can u fix that or it is fake counter anyway ?
Old 05/14/2018, 12:22   #362

Down again, fixing it for the 3rd last time i think now
Old 05/14/2018, 13:22   #363

mastery limit 300 or 360 ?
Old 05/14/2018, 13:34   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbatu View Post
mastery limit 300 or 360 ?
if you see 360 its a visual bug
Old 05/14/2018, 18:39   #365

Since Seal Of Asura can be obtained relatively easily with luck using magic pop cards, have you considered making a Seal of Indura reward from Forgotten World?
Old 05/14/2018, 18:56   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
We've sent your master the silk on the first day, talk to him.
It's not good idea to send all silk to master guild he scam me wan't gave me my silk you told us will send this silk by IP right you will know them from IP
Old 05/14/2018, 18:59   #367

how is possible all good pserver are manage with idiots admin (:....
Old 05/14/2018, 20:13   #368

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
This is a joke server ... again everything crashed after this "new event". Also what is wrong with your players counter in site ? it is stuck at 1645 players more than 12h
can u fix that or it is fake counter anyway ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post
Down again, fixing it for the 3rd last time i think now
We're trying our best to fix it, as I said; when it crashes, it shows no errors AT ALL, after debugging the game-server, it shows a different error every time it crashes, but we'll eventually fix it soon, no worries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
How stupid you should be to make Lottery event cards for silk ? Every server is adding lottery for gold melting and giving chance for none donators but you guys sell lottery tickets for silk
I'm definitely smarter than you since you didn't even bother to ask before making this comment, we have two lotteries, Job Lottery which is for gold and Silk Lottery which is obviously for silk. So if I'm stupid while still being smarter than you, how stupid does this make you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Since Seal Of Asura can be obtained relatively easily with luck using magic pop cards, have you considered making a Seal of Indura reward from Forgotten World?
Please suggest it on our Discord and see if you can get a lot of thumbs up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
It's not good idea to send all silk to master guild he scam me wan't gave me my silk you told us will send this silk by IP right you will know them from IP
Discuss the matter with your guild master, fortress rewards are always given to the masters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
how is possible all good pserver are manage with idiots admin (:....
Not sure whether you're being a hypocrite or you're having some mental issues. How can a good server be made by someone you claim to be an "idiot"? Nevertheless, what makes you think so?
Old 05/14/2018, 20:46   #369

Pay To Win #Server Why ?
1 Silk per H must Buy Score With 150 Silk for 1 Week !!! .
2 Lottery Score With Silk !.
3 Kind from SOS weapon With magicpop that you get it by Silk ! .
Test Game 3 Days and found it ....
Old 05/14/2018, 21:01   #370

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
Pay To Win #Server Why ?
1 Silk per H must Buy Score With 150 Silk for 1 Week !!! .
2 Lottery Score With Silk !.
3 Kind from SOS weapon With magicpop that you get it by Silk ! .
Test Game 3 Days and found it ....
It is NOT pay2win at all. It seems like you have never read the thread.
1: Silk per hour tickets are sold for PYRITE POINTS and gold, not for silks. Pyrite Points are obtained through almost all activities i.e. Jobbing, unique kills, survival, job kills, quests and even alchemy.
2: We already mentioned in the thread that we got 2 kinds of Lottery, job lottery and silk lottery, silk lottery tickets are sold for silks while job lottery tickets are obtained from jobbing aka the more you job, the more tickets you get
3: Magic pop cards are NOT for silks but Pyrite Points, which are again, obtainable through the activities I mentioned above. Magic pop cards also drop from uniques.
Old 05/14/2018, 21:12   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron* View Post
It is NOT pay2win at all. It seems like you have never read the thread.
1: Silk per hour tickets are sold for PYRITE POINTS and gold, not for silks. Pyrite Points are obtained through almost all activities i.e. Jobbing, unique kills, survival, job kills, quests and even alchemy.
2: We already mentioned in the thread that we got 2 kinds of Lottery, job lottery and silk lottery, silk lottery tickets are sold for silks while job lottery tickets are obtained from jobbing aka the more you job, the more tickets you get
3: Magic pop cards are NOT for silks but Pyrite Points, which are again, obtainable through the activities I mentioned above. Magic pop cards also drop from uniques.
He didn't even bother to read the reply above him lol
Old 05/14/2018, 21:39   #372

Gannicus low brain you are the only hyppocryt here....you and your team are just devellop a silk consume server with low drop rate(3day xp 5 stone int) mistic alchimy rate (fail+1 with p+and lucky dress)...trade give 50m max you want other exemple???? reverse 35 silk avatar 300silk scrool name 300 silk... dont post fake game play next time you are just a liar man without gamer respect...1 friend wasp 450 silk in lotery scrool, he win 360silk! so you and your server go to the hell.
Thath is the true

alchimy prenium+ and lucky dress
[20:09:08] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:14] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:20] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:26] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:32] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
Old 05/14/2018, 22:21   #373

Quote:
Gannicus low brain you are the only hyppocryt here....you and your team are just devellop a silk consume server with low drop rate(3day xp 5 stone int) mistic alchimy rate (fail+1 with p+and lucky dress)...trade give 50m max you want other exemple???? reverse 35 silk avatar 300silk scrool name 300 silk... dont post fake game play next time you are just a liar man without gamer respect...1 friend wasp 450 silk in lotery scrool, he win 360silk! so you and your server go to the hell.
Thath is the true

alchimy prenium+ and lucky dress
[20:09:08] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:14] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:20] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:26] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[20:09:32] * AutoAlchemy: Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
Despite having a hard time reading all of it, I'll answer everything you said wholeheartedly.
The server isn't developed to be silk-consuming, but to be long-term and that explains why the drop rate is a bit low. Not sure what you meant by "mistic" but with the current alchemy rate; there are already a lot of +7s, a couple of +8s and one +9, if you want to have +12 in the first day, please go find a PvP server. Trades don't give a lot of gold for an obvious reason, if you WERE smart, you'd have realized that gold would be useless if there's a lot of it, the lower of it there is, the higher value it has. Apart from all of that, state where I lied about the game-play? Then again, silk lottery rewards are dependent on how many participants it has, makes sense now? If you can play, you won't need to donate and earn your way up the ladder, but looks like PvE servers aren't for you buddy, want me to recommend you a good PvP server?
Old 05/14/2018, 22:27   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Despite having a hard time reading all of it, I'll answer everything you said wholeheartedly.
The server isn't developed to be silk-consuming, but to be long-term and that explains why the drop rate is a bit low. Not sure what you meant by "mistic" but with the current alchemy rate; there are already a lot of +7s, a couple of +8s and one +9, if you want to have +12 in the first day, please go find a PvP server. Trades don't give a lot of gold for an obvious reason, if you WERE smart, you'd have realized that gold would be useless if there's a lot of it, the lower of it there is, the higher value it has. Apart from all of that, state where I lied about the game-play? Then again, silk lottery rewards are dependent on how many participants it has, makes sense now? If you can play, you won't need to donate and earn your way up the ladder, but looks like PvE servers aren't for you buddy, want me to recommend you a good PvP server?
you are like your answer ....pathetic sure some credit cards player have +7+8+9 full blu set sure i know some ...they buy 30 str stone 100silk they buy magic pop card 50silk...etc...say the reality and stop liar second time i say you this stop kiding us like this majority player claims this in discord you just ignore it but you work hard on donation issu wath bout item mall price ? avatar price? why you dont make normal price?
Old 05/14/2018, 23:04   #375

Quote:
you are like your answer ....pathetic sure some credit cards player have +7+8+9 full blu set sure i know some ...they buy 30 str stone 100silk they buy magic pop card 50silk...etc...say the reality and stop liar second time i say you this stop kiding us like this majority player claims this in discord you just ignore it but you work hard on donation issu wath bout item mall price ? avatar price? why you dont make normal price?
You're exceeding your limits, if you can't handle this professionally, don't cry when you're reduced to roasted chicken, this is your final warning.
You're saying that some players who have donated got +7/8/9 items, yet you're complaining about the item prices. If the prices were to be reduced, they'll have more silk to spend on items. Take a few minutes off to properly think about it, if you took a look at any other server, you'd find the same prices. Lastly, this is not about the silk prices, this is about how good of a player you are, IF you are good, you won't need to donate at all, make items and sell them for example. Hunt unique monsters to get Magic POP cards, do some jobbing activities, etc.