Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hydrus Online | Cap 100 | CH & EU |Innovative Game Play | Play2Win

Discussion on Hydrus Online | Cap 100 | CH & EU |Innovative Game Play | Play2Win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2018, 19:24   #61

elite*gold: 0
This server has no future. Why?
Firstly the developer ain't good at all, it'll come out with many bugs (for sure).
Secondly the owner himself is unprofessional, and littarly pming you to play his server.
Thirdly the team itself has no future, since they're just uhm.. no word to describe em all together, but let's use the easiest word "worst team ever".
Guess no more reasones needed. R.I.P already even tho you didn't even open yet xDD
Old 04/25/2018, 20:32   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Firstly the developer ain't good at all, it'll come out with many bugs (for sure).
Secondly the owner himself is unprofessional, and littarly pming you to play his server.
Thirdly the team itself has no future, since they're just uhm.. no word to describe em all together, but let's use the easiest word "worst team ever".
Guess no more reasones needed. R.I.P already even tho you didn't even open yet xDD
Why so many people blamed for everything? Just go away, and stop hating everyone.

None P-Servers during for a long time, soo shut up XD

Quote:
Or maybe you need attetion, to publish your fvcking crap server :
Old 04/25/2018, 21:16   #63

Quote:
Katara always like that huh , first of all it's a beta phase i hope you know what's meaning of this word also am the owner and i didn't talk to you before .. just skip the server and search for another if you don't like it , haters gonna hate dude.
Regards..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2018, 21:27   #64

Quote:
Team are professional atleast they can handle everything not just adding some features to attract players then when you login you can't find any of it ! Also they reply even if they are working on updates never ignore the players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2018, 23:50   #65

Quote:
Firstly,we're in beta phase and developers are catching and fixing bugs in a timely manner.
Secondly,the owner himself never contacted you nor contacted someone privately to join the server.
Thirdly,the team itself consists of one of the most experienced members in the SRO scene as they all have been staff members in a lot of servers.
If you have a valid argument I am all ears,but obviously you don't have a valid one so you start spreading lies and BS stuff.
Old 04/26/2018, 14:42   #66

18 may is soo far
Old 04/27/2018, 17:14   #67

elite*gold: 72
Even if I won't play properly on this server, I would like to leave some positive feedback.
I've been on a team with them since the first minute and I just left because I screwed up on a personal level by behaving badly. To give you an insight and some reasons why you should play there, I want to talk about how they work.

I've had the most contact with Rego, and he's a workaholic. He went so far that he didn't want to sleep just to fix the server, just like Menorhord. They do a good job and always listen when you have something. Just be patient, they both have a lot of messages and a huge list of things to fix, to do and brainstorm. If you don't bother them by pming them constantly, they usually answer you and take a lot of time to discover and fix your problem. They also go so far that they even help via Teamviewer if it helps.

The supporters were selected with care and precision. It took them a long time to find them, to talk to them, to find out how they work and how they work. This means that they took a lot of time for their decision about the supporters. They always want to make sure that the players come first, that they have the best experience and the most satisfying feeling.

Finally, the server will create a huge hype, at least from the perspective I see it. Just give it some time, take a moment to download the beta client and play it a little and you will see that they give the best for you. The Silkroad community.

- Ahri.
Old 04/27/2018, 19:46   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
Even if I won't play properly on this server, I would like to leave some positive feedback.
I've been on a team with them since the first minute and I just left because I screwed up on a personal level by behaving badly. To give you an insight and some reasons why you should play there, I want to talk about how they work.

I've had the most contact with Rego, and he's a workaholic. He went so far that he didn't want to sleep just to fix the server, just like Menorhord. They do a good job and always listen when you have something. Just be patient, they both have a lot of messages and a huge list of things to fix, to do and brainstorm. If you don't bother them by pming them constantly, they usually answer you and take a lot of time to discover and fix your problem. They also go so far that they even help via Teamviewer if it helps.

The supporters were selected with care and precision. It took them a long time to find them, to talk to them, to find out how they work and how they work. This means that they took a lot of time for their decision about the supporters. They always want to make sure that the players come first, that they have the best experience and the most satisfying feeling.

Finally, the server will create a huge hype, at least from the perspective I see it. Just give it some time, take a moment to download the beta client and play it a little and you will see that they give the best for you. The Silkroad community.

- Ahri.
So many lies rofl hahaha xD
The supporters/the gms were friends from a guild and they decided to open a server.. and EON or w/e the server was called that Rego and the arabian dev were doing previously and kept failing. They team'd up with the guild and became a team xD
Kinda this server is a waste of time DD
Old 04/27/2018, 20:21   #69

Quote:
So many lies rofl hahaha xD
The supporters/the gms were friends from a guild and they decided to open a server.. and EON or w/e the server was called that Rego and the arabian dev were doing previously and kept failing. They team'd up with the guild and became a team xD
Kinda this server is a waste of time DD
As far as I see you're a Ruby player. I can see why you're hating. Sadly we're not in a Guild or anything like that. It took like 3 Weeks to search every member. Its known that Rego and Menorhord know eachother, but is that a problem? No it isn't.

I've no clue why you're hating so much, probably because you like Ruby more, but if you like Ruby more stay in their thread and keep supporting them and not hating other Servers because that will bring a bad shine onto your lovely server.

-Ahri.
Old 04/27/2018, 22:05   #70

why does the update takes that much time ?
Old 04/28/2018, 00:00   #71

I will try it
Old 04/28/2018, 02:11   #72

so what about crash after log in
Old 04/28/2018, 12:35   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by egserv View Post
so what about crash after log in
You have to download the new DLL to avoid crashing issue and close your antivirus
Old 04/28/2018, 20:30   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
As far as I see you're a Ruby player. I can see why you're hating. Sadly we're not in a Guild or anything like that. It took like 3 Weeks to search every member. Its known that Rego and Menorhord know eachother, but is that a problem? No it isn't.

I've no clue why you're hating so much, probably because you like Ruby more, but if you like Ruby more stay in their thread and keep supporting them and not hating other Servers because that will bring a bad shine onto your lovely server.

-Ahri.
Nope, I'm not even close to be a Ruby player rofl, and I'm not hatin at all. Just saying the truth, and seems you're kinda have no clue who's in the team, so rather be quite and stop @zzlicking to get bakc into the team xD
Old 04/28/2018, 20:35   #75

Quote:
Nope, I'm not even close to be a Ruby player rofl, and I'm not hatin at all. Just saying the truth, and seems you're kinda have no clue who's in the team, so rather be quite and stop @zzlicking to get bakc into the team xD
I actually don't want to force to get back into the team. If the time comes and when tempers have subsided I'll maybe join back into their team.
As former team member I should know who's in their team and actually I know the most of them a long time now.

So you're not a Ruby player? Nice signature. We can clearly see that you're only spreading lies and you're trying to put a bad mood and a bad shine over our server because you've realized that you're not strong, smart or good enough to be one of the best players on the server. Thats actually sad and you should'nt talk at all if you've no clue, better shut you mouth this time.

All I can see is that you're mad and you're probably to young or to dump to realize what bullshit you're talking.

-Ahri.
Closed Thread