Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hydrus Online | Cap 100 | CH & EU |Innovative Game Play | Play2Win

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2018, 14:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
HERE WE GO !

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 15:25   #17

elite*gold: 371
Good work guys

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 15:35   #18

Really nice Thread and seems to be a really nice work. But Euro will destroy the server.. you cant balance it.
Anyways Good Job and Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 16:49   #19

Guys, you did a good job, but all the good big servers were CH only. Stick to the proven formula, remove the EU, handle all the bitching from unstable boys for a couple of days and enjoy a successful server. Seriously, this "balancing" is WAAAY too weak, it's not even close for people to choose CH over EU. Some people want EU, but the majority want a CH only server, there are so many people that just by seeing the word EU in the title wont check your thread.

Balancing: I am going to give a couple of logical points you should really consider if you want to stick to EU.

1) Leveling. The biggest problem is that when you are CH nobody takes you in parties and you are always so far behind in leveling it's not even fun. Make solo CH exp much higher if you want people to even consider playing it.

2) Damage. This is crucial. No one listened and all the servers failed or just got 1/3 of the players they could have. Wizards are way too overpowered. You need to increase the CH damage MUCH more for them to even be close to competitive. Or just increase it a bit more, since what you have now is really a joke and add CH uniques that can be STR or INT.

3) Depth. Euro chars have many ways to approach pvp and chin just don't. Their skill trees are limited, this could be fixed by adding other interesting skills that show new possibilities but this is not something you would consider anyway since your time is limited.

All in all, consider a 100 CH server. If it has str/int uniques, every char can have the same amount of fun, they can go jobbing, hunt uniques, go into parties, pvp etc. Literally everything is available to any char and they are equally good at it.

Now think of the same server, but EU added to it. Suddenly, all the uniques are just totally dominated by EU parties, regardless what unique is that. Specifically for str and int, always dominated by xbows and wizards, ALWAYS, no way around it. And put the fact that they have EU parties for those uniques their superiority becomes unparallel. Seriously, think of how much ahead they are, not only with the undeniable much higher damage but also the crazy advantage of being in those parties. Then we have fw, once again, same thing, EU pts dominate everything. Pvp, a bit more complex to gauge, but more or less EUs have the edge here again.

When you draw the line, in a CH server you have the option to choose any char you like and have equal amount of fun with it. When EU comes into play, you gotta choose what you want and get your char depending on that since you cannot have all, you will either be killing uniques easily if you are a wizard and get dropped at pvp or the other way around.

As you can see adding EU to a server makes it extremely One Dimensional. All that is true, it always will be, especially with such balancing and not increasing CH party ability, their damage, and their leveling exp. You can twist it anyway you like,it's your server but at the end it will be much worse with EU than without, that's what experience showed and that's why the biggest servers that know the things that I just explained avoid EU characters. Ignore my words on your own peril.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2018, 19:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymoon27 View Post
Guys, you did a good job, but all the good big servers were CH only. Stick to the proven formula, remove the EU, handle all the bitching from unstable boys for a couple of days and enjoy a successful server. Seriously, this "balancing" is WAAAY too weak, it's not even close for people to choose CH over EU. Some people want EU, but the majority want a CH only server, there are so many people that just by seeing the word EU in the title wont check your thread.

Balancing: I am going to give a couple of logical points you should really consider if you want to stick to EU.

1) Leveling. The biggest problem is that when you are CH nobody takes you in parties and you are always so far behind in leveling it's not even fun. Make solo CH exp much higher if you want people to even consider playing it.

2) Damage. This is crucial. No one listened and all the servers failed or just got 1/3 of the players they could have. Wizards are way too overpowered. You need to increase the CH damage MUCH more for them to even be close to competitive. Or just increase it a bit more, since what you have now is really a joke and add CH uniques that can be STR or INT.

3) Depth. Euro chars have many ways to approach pvp and chin just don't. Their skill trees are limited, this could be fixed by adding other interesting skills that show new possibilities but this is not something you would consider anyway since your time is limited.

All in all, consider a 100 CH server. If it has str/int uniques, every char can have the same amount of fun, they can go jobbing, hunt uniques, go into parties, pvp etc. Literally everything is available to any char and they are equally good at it.

Now think of the same server, but EU added to it. Suddenly, all the uniques are just totally dominated by EU parties, regardless what unique is that. Specifically for str and int, always dominated by xbows and wizards, ALWAYS, no way around it. And put the fact that they have EU parties for those uniques their superiority becomes unparallel. Seriously, think of how much ahead they are, not only with the undeniable much higher damage but also the crazy advantage of being in those parties. Then we have fw, once again, same thing, EU pts dominate everything. Pvp, a bit more complex to gauge, but more or less EUs have the edge here again.

When you draw the line, in a CH server you have the option to choose any char you like and have equal amount of fun with it. When EU comes into play, you gotta choose what you want and get your char depending on that since you cannot have all, you will either be killing uniques easily if you are a wizard and get dropped at pvp or the other way around.

As you can see adding EU to a server makes it extremely One Dimensional. All that is true, it always will be, especially with such balancing and not increasing CH party ability, their damage, and their leveling exp. You can twist it anyway you like,it's your server but at the end it will be much worse with EU than without, that's what experience showed and that's why the biggest servers that know the things that I just explained avoid EU characters. Ignore my words on your own peril.

We are boring of all server only ch like araxion, ruby reborn, electus.... if u don't like go other server only ch but this server give a chance to add eu because every server wipe it.
So it is great thing that the server has add eu to be different of all server cap 100 only ch in epvp.....
moreover it will be good if the GM add 400 to mastery for ch
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2018, 20:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
We are boring of all server only ch like araxion, ruby reborn, electus.... if u don't like go other server only ch but this server give a chance to add eu because every server wipe it.
So it is great thing that the server has add eu to be different of all server cap 100 only ch in epvp.....
moreover it will be good if the GM add 400 to mastery for ch
Taking everything into consideration you're an ******.
First of all you're saying you're bored of only chn servers? like someone cares, even tho any of these big servers comes out with a new project as their previous you sheeps will always join it, because of its name.
Secondly you're saying "that you're all bored of only CHN servers and on a server where they pretty nerfed EU and pretty buffed CHN, you're asking for another buff which means an extra mastery, which will lead into a server where people will play CHN's mostly because of the power they'll have (mostly only at PVP, since wizzs / warrs / clerics are for uniques/fw/big fights etc, so kinda EU would be usefull only there, as the majority will make an alt and use it for pvping, and doing globals/videos AYARRRRRR u suck Y kyng, as these groups of arabs that came out of nowhere and acting big)
the sro scene is just a fk'd up, because of the 80% (40/40 population are turks/arabs) xDDD NO RACISM MUCH LOVE FOR ALL OF YA xD
And my view on this server is that it'll have no future, you'll see soon.. their discord is so colorful xD
PS: More supporters then players into it
Old 04/21/2018, 21:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Taking everything into consideration you're an ******.
First of all you're saying you're bored of only chn servers? like someone cares, even tho any of these big servers comes out with a new project as their previous you sheeps will always join it, because of its name.
Secondly you're saying "that you're all bored of only CHN servers and on a server where they pretty nerfed EU and pretty buffed CHN, you're asking for another buff which means an extra mastery, which will lead into a server where people will play CHN's mostly because of the power they'll have (mostly only at PVP, since wizzs / warrs / clerics are for uniques/fw/big fights etc, so kinda EU would be usefull only there, as the majority will make an alt and use it for pvping, and doing globals/videos AYARRRRRR u suck Y kyng, as these groups of arabs that came out of nowhere and acting big)
the sro scene is just a fk'd up, because of the 80% (40/40 population are turks/arabs) xDDD NO RACISM MUCH LOVE FOR ALL OF YA xD
And my view on this server is that it'll have no future, you'll see soon.. their discord is so colorful xD
PS: More supporters then players into it
It is ur the fckkng ****** every server that u play u rage quit because u didn't play and u are kid who cry when the server is not like u want ! (U was master of many guild but u don't know how lead a guild because u are happy to disband it )
Please open ur mind and maybe one day u will be an adult.
Best regard,
Old 04/21/2018, 22:56   #23

Nice Jop, but i don`t like Eu ..... if you can remove EU maybe can i join with my team
good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 22:58   #24

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
I will join
#reserve but the glow of moon is ugly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
+1 indeed for glows, make it original plx
We may change it during beta depends on players needs
Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixmaiden View Post
Have taken a long break from sro. Now I feel like backing again - hopefully this server will get full!
Love good old times.

Welcome

We're trying hard to get close to balance between Europe and Chinese.
Of course it isn't easy at all and we know that 99% of the players thinks its impossible but have a bit of faith and trust in us.
Join the beta and help us to test out builds, offering us a clear mind about what you think that can be done would help us alot.
Our team is huge, but we can't cover every scenario in every build. We can't play every build and we don't know every combo that can be done.
We'll need the help of Our players for that.

In other words you can decide how we can create balance at the beta phase. After the beta we will of course patch, buff, nerf some builds and spells but we won't to it as hard as in the beta.

A good way to do that would be joining our Discord and discuss in a friendly environment where our focus lays on respect and freedom of speech.
We'll do our best that you won't get insulted if you're offering us your clear thoughts and that you'll be respected.

Friendly Regards ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dance2015 View Post
Nice Jop, but i don`t like Eu ..... if you can remove EU maybe can i join with my team
good luck
Give it a try , you won't regret it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 23:19   #25

i think its so hard to get Moon and Odin item but any way good lucky ... i will try it !
Old 04/22/2018, 01:50   #26

See you in game guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 10:00   #27

elite*gold: 50
awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 11:18   #28

Hmm new one cap 100 server
I hate euro ... but will try it as chinese ... hope you balance them and chinese will not be useless ... Good luck.

Oh its 18 May Opening ... you will do 1 month Beta? lol ... ok see you after 1 month ... maybe .
Old 04/22/2018, 11:39   #29

18 may is gran opening?

What is the CH Mastery lvl?
Old 04/22/2018, 12:00   #30

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
Hmm new one cap 100 server
I hate euro ... but will try it as chinese ... hope you balance them and chinese will not be useless ... Good luck.

Oh its 18 May Opening ... you will do 1 month Beta? lol ... ok see you after 1 month ... maybe .

We may make it earlier if everything is working fine

Closed Thread