Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEON ONLINE | CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | OLD SCHOOL | SILK/H | G.O 25.10.2019

Discussion on LEON ONLINE | CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | OLD SCHOOL | SILK/H | G.O 25.10.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/06/2019, 11:29   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Aloooooooo sro community, It's me again. And guess what am I doing again? exposing a scamm corrupted server that is opening basicly every month??????? ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP THEM PLAYING THEM ALREADY!

Make sure to make everyone hear about this, and do not join Leon!

Gallery 1

As you see on the pictures above I littarly PM'd him and asked for these, he do not know me, I do (because I heard from friends that he is corrupted and such stuff). I asked him free stuff for my members and he firstly wanted to give it only for me, but a minute ago he changes his mind and offers me around 20,500 silk for me and my mates to join his server. And I truly believe I am not the only one asked him, and I assume you that 60% of server that is joining will get paid from him. So better do not waste ur time. His servers were online max 1 week, I don't think he changed. Cheers, and expect soon another expose!
Stop acting like pussies, quit if you like but stop moaning like a 9 y,o kid.

more clarification

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/06/2019, 11:41   #467

"bro give you support and give you silk weak" - no wonder why almost everyone is support
trash bullshit community
Old 09/06/2019, 11:47   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatmanhush View Post
"bro give you support and give you silk weak" - no wonder why almost everyone is support
trash bullshit community
lol. supporter get silk in every game like electus...and what you think will working for free !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 11:49   #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGolinA View Post
lol. supporter get silk in every game like electus...and what you think will working for free !
+1
Old 09/06/2019, 12:01   #470

HAHHAHAHAH, he just edited the photos to fool you.

You can cleary see that he have edited his messages, and Yes It's possible to fake trought Discord. I have recorded the chat and I'm uploading to you In a few minutes. Aswell as he have deleted mostly of his messages, once reading my previous post and seeing his messages the converastion won't make sense because he have recently deleted his messages!
Old 09/06/2019, 12:04   #471

Quote:

You can cleary see that he have edited his messages, and Yes It's possible to fake trought Discord. I have recorded the chat and I'm uploading to you In a few minutes. Aswell as he have deleted mostly of his messages, once reading my previous post and seeing his messages the converastion won't make sense because he have recently deleted his messages!
dont be kid's pls and cryy just dont join and shut up

Quote:

lol edit messages ?? what you say,!!

Old 09/06/2019, 12:12   #472

LEON | CAP 80 | CHINA ONLY

Char name : Tanker
Old 09/06/2019, 12:27   #473

Quote:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2019, 12:32   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthecrims View Post

he do this **** in every server not in your server only ..give him free silk and will be fine
Old 09/06/2019, 12:43   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by #DarkHell View Post
he do this **** in every server not in your server only ..give him free silk and will be fine
lol ofc don't give, just trace him at g.o. and if he complains and fools ppl ingame, just kick him and if he continues ban him... its basic.

im still thinking about to join server or not, i ll check thread soon and will decide to join or not, good luck
Old 09/06/2019, 12:50   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
lol ofc don't give, just trace him at g.o. and if he complains and fools ppl ingame, just kick him and if he continues ban him... its basic.

im still thinking about to join server or not, i ll check thread soon and will decide to join or not, good luck
you are welcome in anytime
Old 09/06/2019, 12:54   #477

AHHHHHHHH, YOU WANNA FOOL UR OWN COMMUNITY? Np, I'll record a video. YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EXPOSEEEEEEEEED
Old 09/06/2019, 13:00   #478

Quote:
AHHHHHHHH, YOU WANNA FOOL UR OWN COMMUNITY? Np, I'll record a video. YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EXPOSEEEEEEEEED
i think if he make a deal with you...you dont do this or he ignore you and you do all this **** ?
Old 09/06/2019, 13:04   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by #DarkHell View Post
i think if he make a deal with you...you dont do this or he ignore you and you do all this shit ?
No, I never supported corrupted servers. I have already exposed many servers for corruption and I will continue.

I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO GET SCAMMED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Gallery 1
Old 09/06/2019, 13:10   #480

elite*gold: 511
Quote:
No, I never supported corrupted servers. I have already exposed many servers for corruption and I will continue.

I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO GET SCAMMED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Gallery 1
You're so pathetic, trash 15 years old kid spreading toxicity all over the forums that have no clue how to divide a game owner from a community manager. you're a piece of shit, am not even gonna...

Tags
cap 80