Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEON ONLINE | CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | OLD SCHOOL | SILK/H | G.O 25.10.2019

Discussion on LEON ONLINE | CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | OLD SCHOOL | SILK/H | G.O 25.10.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/12/2018, 19:51   #181

elite*gold: 0
im in chr name #CopyBoss
Old 04/12/2018, 20:03   #182

Looks Good
Old 04/12/2018, 20:46   #183

Find our job live stream here :-

Old 04/12/2018, 21:06   #184

IXI # nice game ! also system good luck
Old 04/12/2018, 21:25   #185

i advice every psro fan not to join .

this server reopend like 6 times already and nothing changed till now.

team cant even speak propper english.

it's just a joke overall.

stay away from this disaster ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2018, 21:29   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
i advice every psro fan not to join .

this server reopend like 6 times already and nothing changed till now.

team cant even speak propper english.

it's just a joke overall.

stay away from this disaster ...
Why you hate success for others
Old 04/12/2018, 22:12   #187

Great server im in !

but please can u change tuxedo/wedding dress im sick of it !!!
Old 04/12/2018, 22:42   #188

good server im in
Old 04/12/2018, 22:42   #189

On the main post, the "stat reset scroll" and "skill reset scroll" descriptions are inverted, make sure to fix that!

A couple of suggestions:

- Forgotten World is really bad, I don't think making SoL Shield obtainable there is a good idea. If you could switch Forgotten World to Holy Water Temple, that'd be way better, IMHO.

- Are you sure +2 and +3.5 for SoX weapons is good for CAP80? I believe that might be a little too much on people with bad gear and beginners overall. Lowering those numbers might make your server more attractive to people joining the server at a later date.

- I absolutely agree that Unions shouldn't have 96+ players to participate on FW. However, only 48 people per Union might be too little. Please consider letting Unions have only 2 guilds but with 32 chars each instead of 24.

- Last but not least, before the server even starts, take this very seriously: do not let players dictate what you want your server to be. From what I can already tell, people will complain of the low alchemy rates(1x) really quickly, they'll complain SoL is too hard to obtain, you get the idea. The harder the better, as long as it's fair and not too much RNG based. Don't let whales change your original plans! Listen to the community, but don't make things easier for no reason.

Best of luck, let's give it a try, boys.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2018, 23:14   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskete View Post
On the main post, the "stat reset scroll" and "skill reset scroll" descriptions are inverted, make sure to fix that!

A couple of suggestions:

- Forgotten World is really bad, I don't think making SoL Shield obtainable there is a good idea. If you could switch Forgotten World to Holy Water Temple, that'd be way better, IMHO.

- Are you sure +2 and +3.5 for SoX weapons is good for CAP80? I believe that might be a little too much on people with bad gear and beginners overall. Lowering those numbers might make your server more attractive to people joining the server at a later date.

- I absolutely agree that Unions shouldn't have 96+ players to participate on FW. However, only 48 people per Union might be too little. Please consider letting Unions have only 2 guilds but with 32 chars each instead of 24.

- Last but not least, before the server even starts, take this very seriously: do not let players dictate what you want your server to be. From what I can already tell, people will complain of the low alchemy rates(1x) really quickly, they'll complain SoL is too hard to obtain, you get the idea. The harder the better, as long as it's fair and not too much RNG based. Don't let whales change your original plans! Listen to the community, but don't make things easier for no reason.

+1
Old 04/12/2018, 23:39   #191

how can i get FB items and plused items in beta ? !
Old 04/12/2018, 23:58   #192

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
@ Regarding this case, you will be stick with this thread from now on so please don't submit any new threads in the future and the same to your team mates with this project aka (Leon). An advertisement ban can be issued if you broke this rule.

Regards
Spidy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 00:33   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
@ Regarding this case, you will be stick with this thread from now on so please don't submit any new threads in the future and the same to your team mates with this project aka (Leon). An advertisement ban can be issued if you broke this rule.

Regards
Spidy.
oo:
Old 04/13/2018, 02:22   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman0 View Post
how can i get FB items and plused items in beta ? !
I tried to get them to add stones to npc for the beta, but they said no one but myself wants stones. The only way to get stones or elixirs at the moment is by botting. So you have to bot during the beta to get your stones/elixirs. I tried.

Quote:

A couple of suggestions:

+1
Except maybe the FGW part. Instead of removing FGW for HWT, just put both. some people dont always have time, or cant always find people to go to HWT with. Running a 1-2* FGW doesn't take much time, and can be done solo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 08:37   #195

"Skills Duration
Don't you just hate when you die and rebuff all your skills again? its ok we feel the pain, we increased all skills time to be infinity, it will be refreshed automatic, even if you teleported or even logged off." It doesnt refresh automatic

Quote:

A couple of suggestions:

+1

Tags
cap 80