Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad8 - Venice | 80Cap | CH-EU | LongTerm | 1x Rates | Stable Gameplay | 23 March

Discussion on Silkroad8 - Venice | 80Cap | CH-EU | LongTerm | 1x Rates | Stable Gameplay | 23 March within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2018, 13:03   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarutobiSasuke View Post
w8.. relogin sbot works? and what about hide client? Does it works too? (Im Not talking about cracked sh*t.)
Yeah both hide client, clientless and auto relogin works for paid Sbot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2018, 15:11   #407

wut?? really?? wow .............. -_-V

I wasted money and time with clunky crappy mbot while I could just buy sbot instead! I mean.. I had even asked about!! just to get the wrong info...and so I bought mbot...

Anyway.. Thanks 1k musunited for the correct information.
Old 04/28/2018, 15:39   #408

Quote:
wut?? really?? wow .............. -_-V

I wasted money and time with clunky crappy mbot while I could just buy sbot instead! I mean.. I had even asked about!! just to get the wrong info...and so I bought mbot...

Anyway.. Thanks 1k musunited for the correct information.
Np mate Btw why did you buy mbot since the cracked version is exactly same as the paid one?
Old 04/28/2018, 15:58   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post
Superstar, we tried to lvl in a pt, but the mob spawn still needs to be looked over.
Once the spawn is killed, the spots ars completly empty, and they spawn somewhere else, or still walk too far.

Please check this out.

Thank you!
Its common vsro bug, once a mob dies it respawns in near slots so you must get 1 warrior and lure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
28.4. can not click calendar event ??
because the box is 28.4. yellow I assumed to be in force
It will be fixed in next updateW It seems on last day you can't check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musunited View Post
Yeah both hide client, clientless and auto relogin works for paid Sbot
Are you sure? Good to hear that
Old 04/28/2018, 16:05   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustArmy View Post
would be great to add silk/h system
@
Old 04/28/2018, 16:18   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustArmy View Post
@
We already giving silk items for free (with wheel of fortune, attendance event, auto events and random silk scroll) that's why i won't add silk/h system.
Old 04/28/2018, 16:38   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] SuperStar View Post
We already giving silk items for free (with wheel of fortune, attendance event, auto events and random silk scroll) that's why i won't add silk/h system.
Attendance is not working properly mate. I accumulated 16 days but my reward for clock of reincarnation is not given. Please fix that issue also.
Old 04/28/2018, 16:53   #413

Quote:
Attendance is not working properly mate. I accumulated 16 days but my reward for clock of reincarnation is not given. Please fix that issue also.
If you received smth on right side, its substracted from your total days. Thats why you can't claim clock of reincarnation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 17:39   #414

Quote:
Np mate Btw why did you buy mbot since the cracked version is exactly same as the paid one?
I like to support devs and I dislike and dont trust cracked things but I didnt expect mbot to be so outdated.

sbot is faster, doesnt get stuck, no script needed, can party reform, better UI and so on.. It's light years ahead.
Old 04/28/2018, 18:12   #415

This server looks absolutely amazing. Truly has everything that made Silkroad great. Keep advertising the servers and slowly build the playerbase and this'll match Silkroad's golden times. Well done!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 18:25   #416

Quote:
by random silk you mean 1-10 silk ?, wheel of fortune has literally trash items, attendance event so complicated, there is already 2 hwid limit i don't see any reason to not add silk/h just do a poll you will see everyone will agree with me
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2018, 18:42   #417

i still think 2hwid limit is not enaugh when there is only like 80 online chars.
Old 04/28/2018, 20:29   #418

Quote:
I like to support devs and I dislike and dont trust cracked things but I didnt expect mbot to be so outdated.

sbot is faster, doesnt get stuck, no script needed, can party reform, better UI and so on.. It's light years ahead.
Yeah, I totally agree about the features. Sbot is far better than mbot
Old 04/29/2018, 08:15   #419

Quote:
It will end at 28 April. You can claim your rewards to 31 april. After 1 may we gonna add new rewards.
today, April 29, 2018, I tried to select rewards from a calendar event - and I did not get anything - absolutely nothing !!!
sry but I definitely finished here !!!
next bug ?? no only total SCAM !!!
Old 04/29/2018, 12:01   #420

If you enjoy long term slow building servers this is definitely the one for you. If you need an English speaking friendly guild it’s BlackArmy. Join now and pm Tyrande or leave a message via inbox . Nothing matches the nostalgic days of 2007 pure vanilla sro
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
1x, f8filter, f8games, old school, venice