Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternity | CHN/EU - 100 Cap | Simplistic Game-play | Grand Opening 18/03/2018

Discussion on Eternity | CHN/EU - 100 Cap | Simplistic Game-play | Grand Opening 18/03/2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2018, 16:25   #631

elite*gold: 0
Ye balance is one of the worst i saw in pserver euro got it all chn is only good against them 1vs1 when they dont have their buffs and bicheon skill ocean blade force is still not fixed are u kidding me ?!
Old 03/30/2018, 17:38   #632

Server Close now??
Old 03/30/2018, 17:46   #633

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
This noob gm is going nuts you are telling all lies pathetically trying to salvage your shitty servers reputation. Face the fact that you are a total fail and people are leaving your server. In a few days time your server is dead. You always have an excuse for every lousy thing you do grow up and have some balls to admit to your failures coz crying about it without actual action wont fix anything. The server is a total waste of time �� you know why? Coz the idiot running it has too many excuses walk the talk man more than 7 days and still no fix very nice you really are the worst gm in the history of sro.
Honestly, I’m done with your bullshit, if i reply any further, I’ll just rinse you up.
My last message for you is that as promised, the weekly maintenance is currently taking place, so get your shitty facts together and man up. The keyboard is something that’s supposed to be used by your fingers, not your rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siNdred1234 View Post
nice server, nice sistem, a lot of players,
STUPID balance between races,
europeans get everything in here, bards aren't buffers anymore , they are damage dealers and they deal as much as wizards + they have tambours and dances;
bless spell is 24/7 in euro party with or without 5 minutes cooldown
chn with that buffs with all can't compete even as 2x partyes against one euro party, they get wiped out in 2 skills from barders with same sets
even with D9 on them euros are way better than china because of bless phy mag deff and % absorption from tambour

wake up already, uniques, guild, FW , HWT, partyes, they want only EUROS for reasons, remove tambours and dance and bless if bards are DAMAGE DEALERS now, or give those buffs to china too

china can't do anything but pvp, but even in pvp they are outplay by parties, and when it comes about 1v1 they have close to equal chances against warriors that wont die due to cleric, but anyway you get nothing from 1v1s
Bards are already going to be nerfed and there’s an ongoing poll on our Discord to decode whether Bless should go back to how it was before or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saniol93 View Post
Ye balance is one of the worst i saw in pserver euro got it all chn is only good against them 1vs1 when they dont have their buffs and bicheon skill ocean blade force is still not fixed are u kidding me ?!
No, I’m not kidding. If you’ve read the previous replies you’d have known that;
W E. D O. A. W E E K L Y. M A I N T E N A N C E. N O T. A. D A I L Y. O N E.
The maintenance is currently taking place, make sure to join our Discord to be notified first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaradream View Post
Server Close now??
There’s an ongoing maintenance.
Old 03/30/2018, 18:02   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by siNdred1234 View Post
nice server, nice sistem, a lot of players,
STUPID balance between races,
europeans get everything in here, bards aren't buffers anymore , they are damage dealers and they deal as much as wizards + they have tambours and dances;
bless spell is 24/7 in euro party with or without 5 minutes cooldown
chn with that buffs with all can't compete even as 2x partyes against one euro party, they get wiped out in 2 skills from barders with same sets
even with D9 on them euros are way better than china because of bless phy mag deff and % absorption from tambour

wake up already, uniques, guild, FW , HWT, partyes, they want only EUROS for reasons, remove tambours and dance and bless if bards are DAMAGE DEALERS now, or give those buffs to china too

china can't do anything but pvp, but even in pvp they are outplay by parties, and when it comes about 1v1 they have close to equal chances against warriors that wont die due to cleric, but anyway you get nothing from 1v1s
Quote:
So you basically call the balance a fail just because chineses can't take down an euro pt? are you retarded? chinese is a solo race, european is a party race, it will NEVER change.

Bard damage isn't op, their damage was increased to be the same than wizard LOWEST damage (bard damage isn't even close to fire bolt or earth quake damage). I tested it by myself and wizards are totally stronger than bards, you guys just have a shitty set and that's why you get raped easily by them.

About Bless Spell, the way it was implemented at grand opening was perfectly balance, it got fucked up when developed decided to revert it back and that totally destroyed euro vs china balance since euros now have bless 24/7 and they don't need a cleric rod to keep it. all this happened for some crying babies were spamming aaron all the time to revert bless, now they are facing the consequences.

Many other skills issues are just wrong values (like ocean blade dealing almost no damage) which has nothing to do with balance plan, it will be fixed in further patch.

If you want to discuss about balance, go to our discord channel #balance-discussion
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/30/2018, 18:07   #635

When Server Open Please
Old 03/30/2018, 18:19   #636

server online or no?
Old 03/30/2018, 18:21   #637

I like bard .. in all servers they suks.. there i enjoy to play my loved bard leave it Grannicus as it plz
Old 03/30/2018, 18:43   #638

whats new in the update?
Old 03/30/2018, 18:44   #639

IP Limited !!!!
Old 03/30/2018, 18:55   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedas99 View Post
I like bard .. in all servers they suks.. there i enjoy to play my loved bard leave it Grannicus as it plz
Couldn’t really do that, since they were one shottig wizards and two shotting warriors.

The server is now online and you can patch your clients! Here’s the changelog;

‘[CHANGELOG]’
1-Adjusted the short sight of bowers' Celestial beast arrow. The effect is now 80, probability is 60% and the level is now equal to the skill level +5.
2-Added sos/lust drops to STR arabian uniques
3-Skill reset scrolls are now giving 2m sp instead of 200k
4-Survival had a kill limit of 100, this limit is now removed.
5-Added lv 75 and 90 horses to the Stable NPCS of Jangan, Donwhang and Hotan
6-Bless now requires Cleric Rod to be equipped again
7-Applied new Effects for Seal of Lust weapons
8-Our special NPCs will now have a special effect which will make it easy to recognize them
9-Nerfed Bards damage by 20% and reduced 20% from the reinforcement of the bard skills
10-Imbues will no longer share Cooldown with any other skill
11-Doubled the values of all passives
12-Increased the required STR/INT of all passives to 450
13-Added an 8-crit increase to blader str passive
14-Added 5-crit increase to glaivers str passive
15-Wizard's Earth Barrier/fence will now give magical damage absorption again
16-Added a character bound stat/skill reset scrolls to all characters due to the changes we’ve implemented.

Sincerely,
Eternity Staff
Old 03/30/2018, 19:07   #641

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
Please clarify why you think so. Perhaps you’re capable of seeing something that I cannot?

Heisenberg who? Heisen on Discord?

WalterWhite in Discord ...not Heisen ! Heisenberg is my ign !!!
Old 03/30/2018, 20:47   #642

elite*gold: 130
balanced server?
ITS A JOKE!!!!!!

-we got through chn pain 20k dmg from a glavier. we made him 2k (with eur pain)
-bower are still bugged. with hawk + imbue bug
-there are always phbot-tradebots running..
-"big caravan" are 5 traders
-after u die in job, ur unbuffed AGAIN!
-seems like GM's dont know how to fix it, meanwhile joining an other discord channel,
to play there xDD (GOTCHA!)

OVERALL: not worth to play. paypal donation doesnt really work. you have to wait for the reseller
PaySafeCard isnt working

sadly, i wasted too much time there..

PEACE OUT
Old 03/31/2018, 01:41   #643

See now they made a weekly maintenance for 40 mins and still got alot of bugs and issues what a ****** �� now you guys have too wait another 7 days �� this server is a total failure in every aspect
Old 03/31/2018, 03:28   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
So you basically call the balance a fail just because chineses can't take down an euro pt? are you retarded? chinese is a solo race, european is a party race, it will NEVER change.

Bard damage isn't op, their damage was increased to be the same than wizard LOWEST damage (bard damage isn't even close to fire bolt or earth quake damage). I tested it by myself and wizards are totally stronger than bards, you guys just have a ****** set and that's why you get raped easily by them.

About Bless Spell, the way it was implemented at grand opening was perfectly balance, it got ****** up when developed decided to revert it back and that totally destroyed euro vs china balance since euros now have bless 24/7 and they don't need a cleric rod to keep it. all this happened for some crying babies were spamming aaron all the time to revert bless, now they are facing the consequences.

Many other skills issues are just wrong values (like ocean blade dealing almost no damage) which has nothing to do with balance plan, it will be fixed in further patch.

If you want to discuss about balance, go to our discord channel #balance-discussion
My set was nice +7/8 40-60% and i'm s/s and received 20k damage from bard maybe ur set is ******.

On server running traders with script making unlimited gold lol.
Ocean blade force is a key skills for blader/s/s and it was ruined from the start now u say it will be fixed when u got alot of time to do that.

1000 online and decreasing.Server failed.Bye
Old 03/31/2018, 04:09   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritessaus! View Post
balanced server?
ITS A JOKE!!!!!!

-we got through chn pain 20k dmg from a glavier. we made him 2k (with eur pain)
-bower are still bugged. with hawk + imbue bug
-there are always phbot-tradebots running..
-"big caravan" are 5 traders
-after u die in job, ur unbuffed AGAIN!
-seems like GM's dont know how to fix it, meanwhile joining an other discord channel,
to play there xDD (GOTCHA!)

OVERALL: not worth to play. paypal donation doesnt really work. you have to wait for the reseller
PaySafeCard isnt working

sadly, i wasted too much time there..

PEACE OUT
- The CHN pain was taken off Sro-R, it's the same as there, nobody suggested buffing it, that's what you were supposed to do instead of complaining here.
- Bow hawk skill series no longer overlaps any imbue as you can see here;

I don't really know how you could say that even though it was included in the changelog.
- Our players raged really hard when we disabled phBot, so we enabled it again, you could suggest this as well and we might have created a poll concerning it.
- Trading is up to you, we won't force you guys to go on your knees and trade unwillingly, unless you're into BDSM, of course!
- Nobody has reported anything about the Chinese Buffs during jobbing, so you should've suggested changing that, instead of whining.
- Joining another Discord channel is totally normal, since we have business to do with other people, if you're anti-social, then that doesn't apply to everyone as well.
- You should've also reported that the PayPal Reseller is inactive, so we'd have been able to replace him, instead of whining AGAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
See now they made a weekly maintenance for 40 mins and still got alot of bugs and issues what a retard �� now you guys have too wait another 7 days �� this server is a total failure in every aspect
You obviously didn't test anything and you're just talking based on Fritessaus' comment which also made no sense, check what I said to him above and you'll realize that you're just following a flock of gorillas. Why are you so obsessed with me if I may ask, though?

Quote:
My set was nice +7/8 40-60% and i'm s/s and received 20k damage from bard maybe ur set is shitty.

On server running traders with script making unlimited gold lol.
Ocean blade force is a key skills for blader/s/s and it was ruined from the start now u say it will be fixed when u got alot of time to do that.

1000 online and decreasing.Server failed.Bye
The server has been online for only 12 days, we could only do a couple of server inspections, and the ocean blade was reported within this week, which means that we only could do it on Friday, the day we always do a weekly maintenance on, about the traders with a script, you can suggest disabling phBOT instead of looking like a kid that's mad about the food his mother is serving him. Cheers!
Closed Thread

Tags
chn/ero, eternity, silk road, sro 100 cap