Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternity | CHN/EU - 100 Cap | Simplistic Game-play | Grand Opening 18/03/2018

Discussion on Eternity | CHN/EU - 100 Cap | Simplistic Game-play | Grand Opening 18/03/2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2018, 22:55   #331

elite*gold: 0
Guys honestly, why such a rage about a good decision made?...
Firstly some people could've played, and get levels.
Secondly some people couldn't even log on, and get levels.
Don't you think this decision was kinda clear and fair to both sides? of course, they'll give you rewards as the competition for the lost time for both sides. Since reaching max level you'll start doing bussines and get end-gear stuff. So, this was kinda a good decision made from the staff..

I highly recommend to slighty increase the rates (since people had like 70+ in like 2hours, the rates were fine themself, just increasing them a bit more so people can get in like 10hours or even less the max level, because of the lost time on the Sunday).
And giving them smth like a clock and some scrolls as the competition aswell.
Aswell DO NOT GIVE ANY FREE SILKS AS THE COMPETITION BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD TO A MASSIVE ECONOMY FVCK UP!

PEACEEEEE BOIS, KEEP IT UP #Eternity
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 22:56   #332

I didnt have any problems, whats going on?
Old 03/18/2018, 22:56   #333

fail server with stupid gms and incapable to make the server work without problems. epic gms from all those f kcing pservers ...we jsut fkcing lose money and time and tehy jsut fkcing gain money....they are called pro ! haha
Old 03/18/2018, 22:57   #334

If you serioulsy reopen the server you need to upgrade the exp rate...that sucks...we all spent 4 hours for nothing..
If you dont looking forward you will lose many ppl for that.
Old 03/18/2018, 22:59   #335

elite*gold: 1
We apologize for the errors we made, some issues happened because some of you didn't update the client at the end of the beta-phase which delayed you, and the others forgot to whitelist us in their Antivirus, which caused a couple of files-loss, then we changed the filter on your request and a DNS-related delay happened in the process, here are some of the reasons why we are going to delay the grand-opening to tomorrow:

1- We want you to have a great and bugless start, some people have work tomorrow and are already asleep, we can't wipe and start anew at midnight.
2- At the beginning, you guys couldn't update your clients and the update took a lot of time for some people due to the changes we made during both beta-phases.
3- The issue with SuperRewards which was fixed, but it took a lot of time so you couldn't start with your silk.
4- A lot of you were complaining about the filter so we changed it back to the one we were using, this caused the IP to change and caused a huge delay since the DNS takes some time to be adjusted properly for all of you.
5- As for the people who have spent silk on items already, don't worry you'll get your silk back!
6- The sBot auto-login and hide client issues were fixed when we implemented the new filter, so you should be happy about that!
7- We're going to compensate you for your wasted time, so don't worry about that too!

Please understand that we're doing this for you, I'm talking to a mature community, not a bunch of fourth graders, we care about you and your comfort, that's why we're delaying the Grand Opening to tomorrow, I promise you a bugless and smooth start, so please put your trust in me!

Sincerely,
Eternity Staff
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/18/2018, 22:59   #336

Stop crying boys, only because you lost "4 hours" lol. Everyone who is crying here right now is going to join the Server tomorrow anyway. So do not be mad.

Now, can u guys exacly donate? Super Reward thing doesnt work for me when Im trying to pay with PaySafecard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 23:01   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
The reasons behind the 1 day delay are because of the following;

1- We want you to have a great and bugless start, some people have work tomorrow and are already asleep, we can't wipe and start anew at midnight.
2- At the beginning, you guys couldn't update your clients and the update took a lot of time for some people due to the changes we made during both beta-phases.
3- The issue with SuperRewards which was fixed, but it took a lot of time so you couldn't start with your silk.
4- A lot of you were complaining about the filter so we changed it back to the one we were using, this caused the IP to change and caused a huge delay since the DNS takes some time to be adjusted properly for all of you.
5- As for the people who have spent silk on items already, don't worry you'll get your silk back!
6- The sBot auto-login and hide client issues were fixed when we implemented the new filter, so you should be happy about that!
7- We're going to compensate you for your wasted time, so don't worry about that too!

Please understand that we're doing this for you, I'm talking to a mature community, not a bunch of fourth graders, we care about you and your comfort, that's why we're delaying the Grand Opening to tomorrow, I promise you a bugless and smooth start, so please put your trust in me!

Sincerely,
Eternity Staff
It's ok. We are still in, but you should upgrade the exp rate..See you guys tomorrow
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 23:02   #338

No cry just see you tomorrow and u guys enjoy smoking farts
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 23:04   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Guys honestly, why such a rage about a good decision made?...
Firstly some people could've played, and get levels.
Secondly some people couldn't even log on, and get levels.
Don't you think this decision was kinda clear and fair to both sides? of course, they'll give you rewards as the competition for the lost time for both sides. Since reaching max level you'll start doing bussines and get end-gear stuff. So, this was kinda a good decision made from the staff..

I highly recommend to slighty increase the rates (since people had like 70+ in like 2hours, the rates were fine themself, just increasing them a bit more so people can get in like 10hours or even less the max level, because of the lost time on the Sunday).
And giving them smth like a clock and some scrolls as the competition aswell.
Aswell DO NOT GIVE ANY FREE SILKS AS THE COMPETITION BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD TO A MASSIVE ECONOMY FVCK UP!

PEACEEEEE BOIS, KEEP IT UP #Eternity
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks mate! We're definitely going to compensate everyone for their lost time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTime2Waste View Post
Stop crying boys, only because you lost "4 hours" lol. Everyone who is crying here right now is going to join the Server tomorrow anyway. So do not be mad.

Now, can u guys exacly donate? Super Reward thing doesnt work for me when Im trying to pay with PaySafecard.
You can donate, something seems wrong with PaySafeCard, though. We're going to contact SuperRewards and see what's wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2018, 23:34   #340

They say that it is unfair for those who couldnt log in server but gms dont say anything about who could log on.. Such an unfair server , fail. I wish you good luck with your game , if its possible
Old 03/18/2018, 23:40   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
Thanks mate! We're definitely going to compensate everyone for their lost time!

You can donate, something seems wrong with PaySafeCard, though. We're going to contact SuperRewards and see what's wrong.
I hope you will be able to fix it before the opening tomorrow, my friend and I would like to start with Silks tomorrow.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 23:42   #342

stupid kids, don't care about those kids the will back after the grand opening they event can't appreciate any work they just want to play, believe me and don't listen to them we don't want that kind of players in Eternity, We'll be waiting you its just one more day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 23:47   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2befly View Post
Let's join ZSZC!
Eternity will never work fine because the GM's are retards!
Can you remind me of how many times ZSZC has re-opened now?
Also, is that what we get for doing are best for you? If that's the case, then thanks! Anyway, the server is going to be bug-less and will run smoothly tomorrow, so you need to chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenho41 View Post
They say that it is unfair for those who couldnt log in server but gms dont say anything about who could log on.. Such an unfair server , fail. I wish you good luck with your game , if its possible
We're going to compensate you for your lost time, we care about everyone equally and we know that you wasted your time leveling up, that's why a compensation is going to be added.
Old 03/18/2018, 23:47   #344

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTime2Waste View Post
I hope you will be able to fix it before the opening tomorrow, my friend and I would like to start with Silks tomorrow.

Thanks.
Everything will be working fine tomorrow, with no mistakes!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2018, 02:10   #345

15hrs till open?
Closed Thread

Tags
chn/ero, eternity, silk road, sro 100 cap