Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eternity | CHN/EU - 100 Cap | Simplistic Game-play | Grand Opening 18/03/2018

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2018, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Let s goooooooo!!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 11:37   #17

When are u going to open beta? On FB your site says it was launched yesterday..

Old 03/10/2018, 11:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube1819 View Post
When are u going to open beta? On FB your site says it was launched yesterday..
Our beta-phase was originally going to be launched on Friday, thus; the Grand Opening would’ve taken place a week later which is aso a Friday, personally, the team thinks Friday is the ideal day for the Grand Opening, but player-based feedback indicated that players prefer Sundays for such events to commence. We care about what our players want and try to make them as comfortable as possible through our service, since a server is nothing without its players.
Old 03/10/2018, 12:09   #19

Seems pretty good, might give it a try gl!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 12:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
Seems pretty good, might give it a try gl!
We'll be waiting for you, and thanks!
Old 03/10/2018, 12:17   #21

after 4 years.... im in
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 12:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheneis View Post
after 4 years.... im in
Wow, that's a lot! We're glad that we're going to be your first stop after a long rest, you won't regret it!
Old 03/10/2018, 12:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheneis View Post
after 4 years.... im in
You'll regreat It, trust me.

Soon a post comes regreading their previous projects
Old 03/10/2018, 13:03   #24

Ohhh scammer is opening new server, hello Craine, its like 3 months after dymer, isn't it?
First of all, I wanna warn u guys before joining this (or any other of craine) server(s). Not sure on which nickname this guy is hiding, but clearly he is one of most corrupted gms (devs) in psro scene. If u wanna proves I can send u guys into Dymer Reborn thread on epvp, especially into Katara posts, he explained it well. @ if u gimme permision I will send links here into it. Hope this server will die as fast as dymer did, so craine wont get much money from selling items for real money.
Old 03/10/2018, 13:05   #25

stupid upgrade system.
Old 03/10/2018, 13:19   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
You'll regreat It, trust me.

Soon a post comes regreading their previous projects
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Ohhh scammer is opening new server, hello Craine, its like 3 months after dymer, isn't it?
First of all, I wanna warn u guys before joining this (or any other of craine) server(s). Not sure on which nickname this guy is hiding, but clearly he is one of most corrupted gms (devs) in psro scene. If u wanna proves I can send u guys into Dymer Reborn thread on epvp, especially into Katara posts, he explained it well. @ if u gimme permision I will send links here into it. Hope this server will die as fast as dymer did, so craine wont get much money from selling items for real money.
Okay, once again. I'll clarify and settle this, since you guys seem to be wanting to make a scenery only.

As I stated here, I'm not obligated to lie to you, you cannot affect my life in any way, secondly; if you have any unfinished business then settle it with him personally, we have no ties to him and will not bring corrupted people into our team.

The story summed up after getting a proper explanation from Ash is as follows:
Eternity was going to be Ash's project at first, they planned it during Dymer and Craine was supposed to be part of it since he was supposedly doing good, Ash didn't know about the corruption happening since he trusted Craine, after Ash told Craine that he's going to be part of it, he leaked the information to his friends, and after his corruption was revealed, Ash permanently kicked him out of the team, he then proceeded to work on Reality alongside Xutan so he didn't really have the time for Eternity, that's why me and my mate Aaron decided to purchase the name and the advertising trailers, since we've been out of Sro Scene for almost two years, which means you don't even know our previous projects, we wanted a strong comeback and thought this'd would be the perfect chance to do so, and again, no matter what "proofs" you show, this server is no longer Ash's, he's only an Advertiser now, I hope you understand this and stop trying to make a fuss in the wrong thread.

Summary: WE ARE NOT RELATED TO CRAINE IN ANY WAY!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 13:25   #27

IGN _HoruS_

Nice Game Bro Good Job
_HoruS_

Eternity | CHN-EU | Grand Opening 18/03/2018!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 13:34   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus337 View Post
Nice Game Bro Good Job
_HoruS_

Eternity | CHN-EU | Grand Opening 18/03/2018!
We'll be waiting for you!
Old 03/10/2018, 14:07   #29

elite*gold: 505
I'm so hyped reading the topic, Good luck guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2018, 14:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
Okay, once again. I'll clarify and settle this, since you guys seem to be wanting to make a scenery only.

As I stated here, I'm not obligated to lie to you, you cannot affect my life in any way, secondly; if you have any unfinished business then settle it with him personally, we have no ties to him and will not bring corrupted people into our team.

The story summed up after getting a proper explanation from Ash is as follows:
Eternity was going to be Ash's project at first, they planned it during Dymer and Craine was supposed to be part of it since he was supposedly doing good, Ash didn't know about the corruption happening since he trusted Craine, after Ash told Craine that he's going to be part of it, he leaked the information to his friends, and after his corruption was revealed, Ash permanently kicked him out of the team, he then proceeded to work on Reality alongside Xutan so he didn't really have the time for Eternity, that's why me and my mate Aaron decided to purchase the name and the advertising trailers, since we've been out of Sro Scene for almost two years, which means you don't even know our previous projects, we wanted a strong comeback and thought this'd would be the perfect chance to do so, and again, no matter what "proofs" you show, this server is no longer Ash's, he's only an Advertiser now, I hope you understand this and stop trying to make a fuss in the wrong thread.

Summary: WE ARE NOT RELATED TO CRAINE IN ANY WAY!
Yeah, also Craine wasnt part of dymer team officially, he was just "helping his friends" lawl. After what he did on dymer, and how "big advertise" he made for u, ur words about u kicked him out of team are worth nothing. He was once hiding behind "Millenium" etc, he can do it 2nd time, and ur story about "comeback to sro scene after 2 years" is perfect for that, cuz no one really knows who are u, and if u are not craine. I recommend u guys dont get hype on this server, cuz u will get disappointed as fck.

Closed Thread

Tags
chn/ero, eternity, silk road, sro 100 cap