Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Arcadia Online | Cap 120 | Mix Degree 12| Play2Win | Long Term | Job Based | 6.2.2018

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Arcadia Online | Cap 120 | Mix Degree 12| Play2Win | Long Term | Job Based | 6.2.2018

Dear Pserver Players,
  • We present to you a mix of Degree 12 with a lot features from other Degree's, So you'll get a lot of fun and excitement, we decided to start it and leave our very own mark in the history of private servers and Our goal is to make a funky server with a great deal of interesting and new features let's know everything in next lines.
  • We are providing you a 24/7 support, Our support team will try to be here always on facebook page or website Chat or Discord, we'll try to be here always for you.
  • We are looking forward to have a long-term play so you have to keep in mind that you have to bear our system before preparing your luggage to join Arcadia Online.

So, lets go deeper and start getting to know more about Arcadia Online.

Information Value
Cap 120 (D12)
Skills Cap 120
Race EU & CH
Masteries 240/360
Exp /SP 100x
Party Exp 120x
Silk/h 2 Silks
Max Plus 12 ( No Adv )
Fortress War Jangan
Alchemy 1x
Auto Events Enabled
Start Level Level 1
Arena Battle Enabled
Boting Allowed
Academy Job System
Adv. Elixir A-B-C

• Beta phase is a Basic step of every server, it must to be very well before our grand open to make sure that the server is running simply and have no bugs at all, we more than happy to to invite all of you to join our Grand Opening,it's started 1.2.2018 and closed 6.2.2018.

Grand opening will be held in 6th of February 2018 at 00:00 GMT +2, So be ready for that.

• Once you create a char and login, you will find some wonderful start items that will make the leveling up process easier and faster for you, Your character will also be fully equipped so you wont need to go to an npc to buy from Degree 1 to Degree 11 by 1 gold, You will also start with 2 million skill points to be Stronger without any gap.

• When you use any scroll, Our system will tell you if this Scroll worked or failed by private massage, when your scroll got failed, your scroll will come back to your inventory.

• First you should know that you can only enter any type of them (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced) and you don't need these boring quests to open it, Just have to buy and use Scroll (Holy Water Scroll) from the Arcadia Special NPC then you can get a lot of fun.
  • A very very interesting activity, as you usually go there with friends to hunt unique's hoping you will get some good drops. We did it with New System for this reason. However Holy Water Temple is always nice to have and therefore it will be available on Arcadia Online. Drops you can get from Unique's inside will be posted in the next line.
  • We also know that the Holy Water Temple has three levels (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced) and can not enter more than twice a day and both of them have a degree of difficulty. And always reward everyone who faces difficulties, Let us know how difficult and prizes for each of them

• Beginner: It is the easy stage in terms of difficulty You can get a few (Jupiter Coins) on your own, but you need at least one person for each intervention from the beginning
  • Intermediate: The middle stage in terms of difficulty, You need to help him from strong people like you, but the awards Jupiter Coins average compared to the Beginner
  • Advanced : It is the most difficult stage, you certainly need the help of people like you and it is awards Jupiter Coins much compared to the Beginner - Intermediate

Jupiter Uniques

We added New Jupiter Unique's in every type of holy water temple.

• Seal of Star : should be the easiest to SoX to get since it is the first one and of course all Seal of Star equipment will be obtainable from monsters drops, Nova items ( Weapons - Shields - Sets - Accessories ) will drop from all Mirror Dimension monsters (Monster 111 to 120) with high drop rate.
  • Seal of Moon : A middle currency between Seal of Star and Seal of Sun, You can buy Sets and Accessories just by gold but Weapons and Shields by Gold and Arena Coins.
  • Seal of Sun : A last gear, You can buy Sets and Accessories just by Coins but Weapons and Shields you can get but by Moon upgrade, you can find it in D12 Sun Seller.

Seal of Star Style

Seal of Moon Style

Seal of Sun Style

Sun Style

Information Value
Tiger Woman 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Cerberus 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Captain Ivy 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Uruchi 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Isyutaru 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Lord Yarkan 2 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Demon Shitan 2 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll + 1 Ranking Point
Kidemonas (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
Kholud (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
Karkadann (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
Launatune (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
Big Boss Kalia (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
Gennie (Level 1) 5 Beast Coins + 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Scroll
The Earth (Beginner) 1 Jupiter Coins
Zielkiaxe (Beginner) 1 Jupiter Coins
Baal (Beginner) 1 Jupiter Coins
Yuno (Beginner) 1 Jupiter Coins
Jupiter (Beginner) 2 Jupiter Coins
The Earth (Intermediate) 4 Jupiter Coins + 0-1 Immortal Stone
Zielkiaxe (Intermediate) 4 Jupiter Coins + 0-1 Immortal Stone
Baal (Intermediate) 4 Jupiter Coins + 0-1 Immortal Stone
Yuno (Intermediate) 5 Jupiter Coins + 0-1 Immortal Stone
Jupiter (Intermediate) 6 Jupiter Coins + 0-1 Immortal Stone
The Earth (Advanced) 8 Jupiter Coins + 0-2 Immortal Stone
Zielkiaxe (Advanced) 8 Jupiter Coins + 0-2 Immortal Stone
Baal (Advanced) 8 Jupiter Coins + 0-2 Immortal Stone
Yuno (Advanced) 10 Jupiter Coins + 0-2 Immortal Stone
Jupiter (Advanced) 12 Jupiter Coins + 0-2 Immortal Stone
Tiger Woman (Titan) 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Cerberus (Titan) 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Captain Ivy (Titan) 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Uruchi (Titan) 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Isyutaru (Titan) 1 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Lord Yarkan (Titan) 2 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll
Demon Shitan (Titan) 2 Reverse Scroll + 1 Unique's Random Scroll

• Some custom NPCs created in order to offer an easier and more organized gameplay to you, All of them are located in Samarkand.
֍ D12 Sun Seller Gaafer
  • here you can buy D12 sun item (Clothes and Accessories) and Weapon & Shield Upgrader scroll.

֍ D12 Moon Seller Maya.
  • here you can buy D12 moon item (Weapons, Clothes, Accessories and Shields) .

֍ Arcadia Special NPC
  • here you can buy all special scrolls and Items like ( Premiums - Blessings - Titles - Job Suit - Stones - Adv. Elixirs - Flags ... etc ).

֍ D10 & D11 Seller Anoshka
  • here you can D10 and D11 items by 1 gold.

• We added some Unique's Level 1 to be For all Players and In order to continue what is next on the journey of pleasure and suspense expected.

Beast Uniques

Here you will find New System to be constantly renewed to get a lot of fun from before Through

One town job.
  • We Arcadia Online did a mew trade system through one town from Samarkand to Alexandria

Job Max Level 20.
  • We really think that (7) Job levels aren't enough to give the job its chance to enjoyable, since you will be leveled up to (7) and then what? everything is going to be boring so that we decided to increase our job levels to be 20 Levels instead of 7 so you can do more to achieve more achievements for job side

Honor Job Ranking.
  • Do you imagine that you find a link between Job and Honor Buff, We made this real .. You can get Honor buff, it will be for Best 25 Traders and 25 Thief whenever you played more, you will get more and more we canceled it to prevent any cheat can occur

Job Suits.
  • New job suits are available with increased (STR-INT) stats, You can get the new job suits for 1 gold from any Arcadia Special NPC, you have to be a specific level written in the job suit.

Job Suit

• New players will get reward when first 300 players will reach Level 120 will receive certain rewards.

1. First 50 (0-49) players to get level 120 will receive 14D Premium 20% + 14D Hero Blessing + 28 Days Grab Pet Clock + 20 Reverse Scrolls.

2. Next 100 (50-150) players to get to level 120 will receive 14D Premium 10% + 14D Angel Bl0essing + 28 Days Grab Pet Clock + 20 Reverse Scrolls.

3. Next 150 (151-300) players to get to level 120 will receive 28 Days Grap Pet Clock + 20 Reverse Scrolls.

• Here you'll find Quests who you'll get special things and we'll add more quests in next days.

1. Donate Silk Daily Quest
    - You can get it from "Quest Woman", you must to collect 100 pieces from level 120 mirror monsters " Hell Blood " to get 5 donate silks.

2. Devil (S) Quest
    - You can get it from "Quest Woman",you must to collect 15 pieces from Normal unique's to get Devil Spirit (S).

• I'm sure all of you'll feel so happy when they read the adress and knew that FGW (Forgotten World) is available in Arcadia Online This brings back the memories all Unique's and monsters of FWG. In addition to having fun in the Forgotten world, you will also get a very precious reward from it which will be Special Devil Spirit 30% but you have to be active and strong enough in order to get it.

Forgotten World

• We would like to make our game balanced as much as we can I know it is type hard because always Europe has the best hand in this case, but we know Chinese race has it's own fans and they just like it the way it is. So we have decided to try it out and make a balance Chinese skill 20% damage (Passive buff).

• We decided to make the max plus is 12 .. To avoid the high and over damage and that is the one of our filter
    features So there is no way to cheat
  • We changed our max stuck for everything like ( HP - MP - Stones - trade items .. etc ) to save Your time

• As we know always that any server without from the (Battle Arena) and the pleasure of fun and excitement, the winner gets (7) Arena coins and loser gets (2) Arena coins to have a greater incentive to win always

• We have added the well known model switchers so all players can have the weapon/shield shape of the degree they liked most. Model switchers will be available for Donate silk in the item mall.

Information Value
Exchange delay 20 Sec
Restart/Exit delay 20 Sec
Stall delay 20 Sec
grab pet delay 20 Sec
Reverse delay 20 Sec
Fellow pet while trading Disabled
Normal HWID limit 3
Jobbing HWID limit 3
BA HWID limit 1

• Welcome Noticeis Enabled
  • FireWall Block | Enable
  • Disable skill per region
  • Pick items in town under job mode | Disabled
  • Battle Arena AFK Detector (Disconnects a player after warning him if detected that he is AFK).
  • You can only join 1 character per HWID on Battle Arena.
  • You cannot use any res skills while on Battle Arena.
  • You cannot terminate pet in town.
  • Exit / Exchange / Stall cool-down.
  • You cannot use instant return scroll or any kind of instant return scroll items while job suit is on.
  • You cannot spawn fellow pet while job suit is on.
  • PK disabled.
  • Maximum plus value and Plus Notice[+12].

Our Massage here is to make u busy with fun. Not a useless quests or unique's. And in other way, give u more Fun and You will not get Boring From our Server and be Active more

Other Events will be On as soon as we got more people for more fun

Finally i hope to understand me and our server got Your attention we hope that we introduce a good system for all Please let me know if there is any bug issuese are welcome to hear any good idea to improve the server

Thank You

Just Make your Signature with this Code and get Donate Silks .. Go0o0o0od Luck

Code:
[URL="http://www.arcadia-sro.com/"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/BRA5fab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/ArcadiaOnlineSro1"][COLOR="Blue"][img]http://i.epvpimg.com/RkDmeab.png[/img] Facebook[/COLOR][/URL] | [URL="https://discord.gg/j7HRQDm"][COLOR="Red"][img]http://i.epvpimg.com/DI4Jgab.png[/img] Discord[/COLOR][/URL]

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2018, 00:13   #2

Lets try

Old 02/14/2018, 02:55   #3

woooow nice system and nice look thread <3 good luck sir
Old 02/14/2018, 03:17   #4

really good job its the best system i have seen
i will download now
keep going

Old 02/14/2018, 04:38   #5

ur weapon style...its ugly..change it to normal..
Old 02/14/2018, 04:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Sro View Post
can u exc D12 by D 13
You can find a lot of D13 Servers, we'r D12 it's much better from D13
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
ur weapon style...its ugly..change it to normal..
it's just with Sun weapon and you'll see it when you get it
it's so wonderful in natural ( it's just image )
Old 02/14/2018, 17:54   #7

elite*gold: 50
good luck
Old 02/15/2018, 00:28   #8

Thumbs up

the system is awesome already but you think the rate of cards in fgw drop is bad like me?
Old 02/15/2018, 03:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dentist* View Post
good luck
Thanks Dentist,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebofoo2 View Post
the system is awesome already but you think the rate of cards in fgw drop is bad like me?
Okay bebo,
we'll increase it as soon as possible with other update ..
Old 04/24/2018, 04:35   #10

good one i have few things to add tho , u can put sun with mag pop with chance 5% also uniqes like Tg ,ivy ,Cerb , lord , demon , u can add eatch one smal moun of silk so ppl can get pruiem a bit faster , other than that i see all is good , and last thing put game sit so i can download it and look around i look for 12D server ^_^
Old 06/13/2018, 18:57   #11

so ugly that costum weapon, i dk who make that *****. i see more GM's bring that **** in sro and its a very bad thing.