Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


XEON Online | PVE - CH & EU - Cap 130 - D14 - Job Points System [OPENING 20.2.2018]

Reply
 
Old 03/08/2018, 05:56   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 16
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeds View Post
1- Please edit the settings and test it
2- you must relog after every trade dont make 2+ trades then relog !, so now pm system to fix your bug then do 1 trade > relog

thanks for your comment
Yep I did that but nothing, I got gold for new trade I did but for 3 other trades I got nothing!!!

Also game DC over 10 times a day and you guys give us different answers and no notice when you shut the server down to fix problems. You need to give us reward otherwise the server will be donated to win not play to win, with so many dc I cant probably play 3 hours a day.

Also Ga say 2x vote point was a limited time when you guys never said that and never told us that and from 8 links that you vote to get 80 points 10 each only 3 work rest don't try to make a video and vote and you will see I am right.















Please try to fix game and not try to make server donate, even thu server was down you made donate offer in discord.



markk2015 is offline  
Old 03/08/2018, 13:53   #77
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by markk2015 View Post
Yep I did that but nothing, I got gold for new trade I did but for 3 other trades I got nothing!!!

Also game DC over 10 times a day and you guys give us different answers and no notice when you shut the server down to fix problems. You need to give us reward otherwise the server will be donated to win not play to win, with so many dc I cant probably play 3 hours a day.

Also Ga say 2x vote point was a limited time when you guys never said that and never told us that and from 8 links that you vote to get 80 points 10 each only 3 work rest don't try to make a video and vote and you will see I am right.















Please try to fix game and not try to make server donate, even thu server was down you made donate offer in discord.
1. i think you just have to take another look of you screenshots
> vote points : our normal vote points is 5/Vote, due to our opening we making it 10/vote and every Thursday and Friday 20/Vote

> DC: this was was a problem and we made 2 updates yestarday to fix it and we already changed the server provider so you can test it now until now 16Hours withour any DC

> Trade Gold: we dont have any problems with the system and its work 100% , we replied here to you many times to fix your problem until you said its fixed ! anyway you feel free to contact us anytime ingame or here or discord or website support or facebook support or email support

> Donate: you must read about donate again
By donating, you're supporting the costs of running and maintaining this server.
In return, you will be rewarded with coins that you may use to purchase items from the in-game Item Mall.
so its not recommended thing ! and sure you know we are not selling max plus items or anything the players cant do it ingame but we have somethings you have to do in game and cant buy with donate like Play Coins - Silk - Reward Coins .. etc so our donators dont have anything special.

about posting while the server is off you have to know that we are a team not 1 person everyone have to do his to do list ! and we have Auto Messages Bots

thanks for your comment


Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/08/2018, 19:49   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 627
Received Thanks: 109
website says 1000+ players but you dont see even a pt sometimes ingame means its botters server?
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 03/09/2018, 02:03   #79
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
website says 1000+ players but you dont see even a pt sometimes ingame means its botters server?
we made an multi-system for all players who like the train and bot and for like play by hand so to collect huge amount of play coins you may need bot.
to get xeon coin, reward coin you have to use your hand in CTF - Events - Battle Arena - Weekly Tournaments - Job System


Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/10/2018, 10:34   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 16
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeds View Post
1. i think you just have to take another look of you screenshots
> vote points : our normal vote points is 5/Vote, due to our opening we making it 10/vote and every Thursday and Friday 20/Vote

> DC: this was was a problem and we made 2 updates yestarday to fix it and we already changed the server provider so you can test it now until now 16Hours withour any DC

> Trade Gold: we dont have any problems with the system and its work 100% , we replied here to you many times to fix your problem until you said its fixed ! anyway you feel free to contact us anytime ingame or here or discord or website support or facebook support or email support

> Donate: you must read about donate again
By donating, you're supporting the costs of running and maintaining this server.
In return, you will be rewarded with coins that you may use to purchase items from the in-game Item Mall.
so its not recommended thing ! and sure you know we are not selling max plus items or anything the players cant do it ingame but we have somethings you have to do in game and cant buy with donate like Play Coins - Silk - Reward Coins .. etc so our donators dont have anything special.

about posting while the server is off you have to know that we are a team not 1 person everyone have to do his to do list ! and we have Auto Messages Bots

thanks for your comment
Can you please quote a massage where I said my problem is fixed? I tried to get your help many times but you only keep replying to generic messages like your system isn't good enough even thu I gave you proof my system is fine. My problem still stands I now get gold and points but there are 3 trades where I got no gold and points. I need the gold and points I did during 2 x time with the hard work that the system did not give me.

Also the 2x vote point Thursday and Friday do not work, over Thursday and Friday it has been only 10 points each. also only 3 out of the 8 links give you points.

Also you can get +17 full set by donating not far off from the max +20. No normal player can get +17. to even get to 16 it's 10% so 1/10 chance and you have to get 1/10 chance 3 times in a row for 13-16 +? that's impossible. most non-donators max will be 9-12 while all donators +17 with no hard work and rule over the server.

Don't get me wrong, I love the server, just issues that I am having a hard time over 4 days now trying to get fixed. Thank you for your hard work, I will be donating to help out with server costs but please fix issues and get more team members to help us out.

Cheers, I love you guys and I hope you can fix my problem
markk2015 is offline  
Old 03/10/2018, 15:00   #81
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by markk2015 View Post
Can you please quote a massage where I said my problem is fixed? I tried to get your help many times but you only keep replying to generic messages like your system isn't good enough even thu I gave you proof my system is fine. My problem still stands I now get gold and points but there are 3 trades where I got no gold and points. I need the gold and points I did during 2 x time with the hard work that the system did not give me.

Also the 2x vote point Thursday and Friday do not work, over Thursday and Friday it has been only 10 points each. also only 3 out of the 8 links give you points.

Also you can get +17 full set by donating not far off from the max +20. No normal player can get +17. to even get to 16 it's 10% so 1/10 chance and you have to get 1/10 chance 3 times in a row for 13-16 +? that's impossible. most non-donators max will be 9-12 while all donators +17 with no hard work and rule over the server.

Don't get me wrong, I love the server, just issues that I am having a hard time over 4 days now trying to get fixed. Thank you for your hard work, I will be donating to help out with server costs but please fix issues and get more team members to help us out.

Cheers, I love you guys and I hope you can fix my problem
i respect that bro, but please you can talk to our support anywhere
and about donating you know that most of players have +17 without donate
and thanks anyway you feel free to pm any team member ingame or discord to check your problems
Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/14/2018, 14:17   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
PAY2WIN
mistermuffy is offline  
Old 03/14/2018, 18:26   #83
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermuffy View Post
PAY2WIN
i think you have to read the guide and the post again
thanks anyway
Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/16/2018, 18:16   #84

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermuffy View Post
PAY2WIN
you can pay for comfort
Orlinn is offline  
Old 03/17/2018, 20:03   #85
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlinn View Post
you can pay for comfort
Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/19/2018, 04:01   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Exclamation

Hello Ahmed , the current uploaded client is an (EXE) file , i downloaded it but failed to extract (error: program too big to fit in memory) maybe cus of my old pc , am just asking if u can put a link for a normally compressed file to download , rar or zipped , but not an EXE please
hulkey is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 13:30   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
no fb set or acc or weapon in xeon town
offb2a is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 21:38   #88
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkey View Post
Hello Ahmed , the current uploaded client is an (EXE) file , i downloaded it but failed to extract (error: program too big to fit in memory) maybe cus of my old pc , am just asking if u can put a link for a normally compressed file to download , rar or zipped , but not an EXE please
Please download 7zip and the client again

Quote:
Originally Posted by offb2a View Post
no fb set or acc or weapon in xeon town
recheck again please
Ahmeds is offline  
Old 03/25/2018, 05:15   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 627
Received Thanks: 109
d13 nova moon sun d14 nova moon sun how to get?
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 03/28/2018, 16:53   #90
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
d13 nova moon sun d14 nova moon sun how to get?
Awaking System
more info. website > guide > starter guide


Ahmeds is offline  
Reply

Tags
cap 130, free silks, new job system, pve server, xeon online




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.