Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


HyperionOnline |Rebuilded|Cap 120|13D|New systems|Auto Events|New scrolls|AutoEquip

Reply
 
Old 09/24/2018, 13:18   #241
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
That's game is awesome

Character name Wizard



falseking0707 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2018, 15:24   #242
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuybala View Post
I see, but why can't you raise the limit for 20 more so we can raise the "Cure Therapy" skill to 120 to make it relevant?

It doesn't make sense to make a partially raised mastery that much.
That's the problem, we don't need that force skill if you fixed the "Fire Shield" skill (which stops at 78 bad status reduction)

You can fix the "Fire Shield" skill and raise the mastery limit to 480 so we can open lightning instead for speed.
Don't you think?
Well it will be in next Update And Thanks For you Advice


Skiperz. is offline  
Old 09/26/2018, 07:43   #243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
@, thank you for taking user feedback seriously
I am genuinely considering starting in this server as long as legitimate concerns are taken into account:

1) It doesn't make sense to open a whole new mastery just for one skill, in this case "Cure Therapy" from Force. Instead, Fire Shield skill should provide the same protection and Chinese can open Lightning as a 4th mastery, this way they get both speed and bad status protection, which is fair.
2) But for this to work the mastery should be raised to 480

Do you approximately know when you are planning to implement these fixes?
xuybala is offline  
Old 09/27/2018, 15:05   #244
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuybala View Post
@, thank you for taking user feedback seriously
I am genuinely considering starting in this server as long as legitimate concerns are taken into account:

1) It doesn't make sense to open a whole new mastery just for one skill, in this case "Cure Therapy" from Force. Instead, Fire Shield skill should provide the same protection and Chinese can open Lightning as a 4th mastery, this way they get both speed and bad status protection, which is fair.
2) But for this to work the mastery should be raised to 480

Do you approximately know when you are planning to implement these fixes?

First Light is Unless if you want it for speed Bec There is GodBless Give you Speed Already
So i Can See Now That Ch Got More Balanced After The Effect i Made on Them
Got 2 Mastery To Open To Defend Debuffs Thats All G.L


Skiperz. is offline  
Old 09/30/2018, 10:32   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiperz. View Post
First Light is Unless if you want it for speed Bec There is GodBless Give you Speed Already
So i Can See Now That Ch Got More Balanced After The Effect i Made on Them
Got 2 Mastery To Open To Defend Debuffs Thats All G.L
GodBless? What mastery is this skill in? How many % does it increase the speed by?

And will the mastery be increased to 480 so Force can be raised till 120?
xuybala is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 15:58   #246
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuybala View Post
GodBless? What mastery is this skill in? How many % does it increase the speed by?

And will the mastery be increased to 480 so Force can be raised till 120?
Can You Read Update V336 ? You Will Find Your Answer There For Mastery
GodBless Speed is 180%
Skiperz. is offline  
Old 10/05/2018, 20:36   #247
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 9
Good game balance system keep it up ^^
char name

CallMeSweety
^^
facnew is offline  
Old 10/05/2018, 20:44   #248
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
This is realy Nice game ^^
character name
WhiteNoise
elmasry456 is offline  
Old 10/06/2018, 15:47   #249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
Best System <3
my name in game #UniqueCheck
abdoashraf77 is offline  
Old 10/08/2018, 07:01   #250
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiperz. View Post
Can You Read Update V336 ? You Will Find Your Answer There For Mastery
GodBless Speed is 180%
reduce mp of nuker skills
&good job
nokia_asha is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 11:44   #251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiperz. View Post
Can You Read Update V336 ? You Will Find Your Answer There For Mastery
GodBless Speed is 180%
Could you please answer the other half of my question?

When are you planning to increase the mastery to 480?
Also, are you going to fix the last "Fire Shield" skill series?


Also, is this an egyptian server? They are notorious to suddenly just stop existing. And "Egyption"? seriously?
xuybala is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 13:13   #252
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuybala View Post
Could you please answer the other half of my question?

When are you planning to increase the mastery to 480?
Also, are you going to fix the last "Fire Shield" skill series?


Also, is this an egyptian server? They are notorious to suddenly just stop existing. And "Egyption"? seriously?
i Told you Before Check The Last Update on Thread
Update v236
Skiperz. is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 16:44   #253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiperz. View Post
i Told you Before Check The Last Update on Thread
Update v236
Thanks, I'm gonna try out the server now.
One last question, is "Fire Shield"'s effect reduce increased?
Normally it doesn't go past 78, I hope now it does

I still didn't find WHAT MASTERY "*** Bless" skill is in
xuybala is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 11:14   #254
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuybala View Post
Thanks, I'm gonna try out the server now.
One last question, is "Fire Shield"'s effect reduce increased?
Normally it doesn't go past 78, I hope now it does

I still didn't find WHAT MASTERY "*** Bless" skill is in



GodBless

Skiperz. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2018, 03:29   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Awesome, so, there is no need to open Force now


xuybala is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads
ChaosOnline|Cap 140|Free Silk|15D|New systems|Auto Events
11/06/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 496 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/3BPxcab.png ♦ Introduction. Hi guys. We know that cap140 is not that interesting for all of you. That happened after u reach the max lvl and have the lat tear. But here we have many systems that make fun all the time. So give it a try. http://i.epvpimg.com/Tnindab.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.