Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaia Phase II | Cap 90 | Chinese Race | Balanced | Play2Win | GO 22 Jun

Discussion on Gaia Phase II | Cap 90 | Chinese Race | Balanced | Play2Win | GO 22 Jun within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/11/2018, 17:04   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswhite1337 View Post
The new skills for CH-chars are good buffs. You can finally play INT Sword-Shield-Nukers now and bladers too.

Anybody wants to pvp my Nuker when the inspection is over?
Try it before the grand opening , 5 days left.
Old 02/11/2018, 17:05   #92

Hmh,this server will rock ! can't wait for grand opening xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2018, 17:10   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jixudiez View Post
Hmh,this server will rock ! can't wait for grand opening xD
You dont have to wait until the grand opening. There's a lot of fun in pvp right now already. Why don't you join now?
Old 02/11/2018, 17:27   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Bodo View Post
Yes, I have tried every possible combination to balance holy spell, warlock debuffs, force debuffs and I know from experience these numbers don't make any sense.
hmmm , you can give it a try, trust me you won't regret

Quote:
I think in PvP you don't need everyone to be able to kill everyone else. I think it should be the way it was in Pokemon-Games.

Let me explain:
Fire Pokemon > Plant Pokemon > Water Pokemon > Fire Pokemon > Plant Pokemon etc.

in SRO I think it should be something like:
Glaive > Spear Nuker > SS Nuker > Glaive

Other classes have to be included too, of course.
Or what do you guys think? Should everyone be able to kill everyone else or should there be counter-classes to each class?
it will take time to finish it , but it's a good idea
Old 02/11/2018, 18:19   #95

Quote:
Yes, I know the Gold-problem in most servers. I think this server doesn't have a gold problem because after the beta, you will need your gold for moon equip.
What is your name on Gaia now?
I don't play beta, tomorrow I'll start if it won't finish. How can I gain silks from beta to normal server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 18:27   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozdlk View Post
I don't play beta, tomorrow I'll start if it won't finish. How can I gain silks from beta to normal server?
You can use the Epvp signature event, the Facebook event, the ingame events (Hide and Seek for example) to get Silks for the grand opening already.

Welcome to the server.
Old 02/11/2018, 18:43   #97

Quote:
You can use the Epvp signature event, the Facebook event, the ingame events (Hide and Seek for example) to get Silks for the grand opening already.

Welcome to the server.
How works the signature event? I use the signature and notify the GM? By the way thanks for your answers and helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 19:03   #98

Facebook Event
1000 Silk as a reward for our dear players who will be supporting us by inviting their friends and of course sharing means caring that why we will make sure they will get the mentioned reward in the grand opening. Make sure that you don't mess any of the following steps so you can be rewarded. We will pick 10 players randomly.
  • Like Gaia Online .
  • Like and Share this .
  • Make sure that you tag 4 of your friends who playing silkroad and write your character name at the same comment.

Signature Event
You all know that using our official elitepvpers signature will be a great support and it will help you all as well to get a server with many players in it and we all know how important that is, By using our official signature we will be sending out rewards in grand opening and it will be 50 silk for every player who use it.

|| ||

Code:
[CENTER]
[URL="http://www.gaia-sro.online"][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/dyIdeab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/playgaia/"][SIZE="2"][B]Facebook[/B][/SIZE][/URL] || [URL="https://discord.gg/u5vKvrB"] [SIZE="2"][B]Discord[/B][/SIZE][/URL] || [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhIriHdXTbUBR7FDURmDGQ"] [SIZE="2"][B]You Tube[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
[/CENTER]
Here is the info You're welcome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 20:08   #99

It doesnt update the launcher...
Old 02/11/2018, 20:15   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastheroli View Post
It doesnt update the launcher...
It is because the server is under inspection right now for a few hours.
Old 02/12/2018, 05:52   #101

Server online now , sorry for downtime
Old 02/12/2018, 08:08   #102

Good Game Waiting Grand Opened <3
Old 02/12/2018, 09:04   #103

Server looks good and i hope many people will also join . Hog Team my nick name in game : Kuznetsov . PS: my signature is not working . its okay in review but probably about another reason...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 09:58   #104

I'm gonna start beta today, I wish the best for server but I'm concerned about Facebook share event, I think 1000 silk can unbalanced game and money will become unimportant again. Yes, we have done or gonna doing this but as time passes by people who dropped good items gonna try to sell their items for silk and newbies at future or who doesn't have a facebook account will suffer from this. Of course some people gonna buy silks but I -and probably most players and GMs- prefer people use their silks for silk items not for their sets for the balance, life and enjoyment of server.

Please don't think I'm an opponent against the server, I just shared my concerns because I loved too much the old Gaia and don't wanna get close soon or lose players. Good luck for everyone
Old 02/12/2018, 10:14   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozdlk View Post
I'm gonna start beta today, I wish the best for server but I'm concerned about Facebook share event, I think 1000 silk can unbalanced game and money will become unimportant again. Yes, we have done or gonna doing this but as time passes by people who dropped good items gonna try to sell their items for silk and newbies at future or who doesn't have a facebook account will suffer from this. Of course some people gonna buy silks but I -and probably most players and GMs- prefer people use their silks for silk items not for their sets for the balance, life and enjoyment of server.

Please don't think I'm an opponent against the server, I just shared my concerns because I loved too much the old Gaia and don't wanna get close soon or lose players. Good luck for everyone
In the beta you will see: You need 500m (+ Job Points + Arena Coins) for 1 Moon protector item, so you really need to make gold
Closed Thread