Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fornax-Reborn | 140 | High rates | Brand new team | Protected

Discussion on Fornax-Reborn | 140 | High rates | Brand new team | Protected within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2018, 23:38   #106

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
This server is one of the worst I ever took place in.
Corrupt to much, gms running with their own chars & aswell helping their national guild from Hungary to win the fw & become strong hehe, how lame.
I've been 1# since the start, kinda they all hated me so much, and guess what made me today to fail all my gears, and quit this server?
Hell yeah, there was FW, and the fw started & gm restarted the server (without any reason), and the fw continuted (as all of you know that after that fw gets doubled). I've informed the gms about that, they ignored me. Okay w/e. Then my plan with the alt guild to re-take fw was kinda successfull we toke 3towers down, and went on heart. When we took 50% heart, GM logged on his account "AppCrash" and killed our 2nd's and said that's not allowed. (But 3days before the fw, I've asked him and he said It's allowed.. ??? than he told me that Feket_Serget will leave If he don't stop us) Okay, we stopped, and suddenly someone took heart down. Then we went again, and occupied the fw (as regulary 20minutes left till the fw) we were defending the tower till last 10minutes. Then we went heart, and we defended It, but guess what? FW didn't end (beacuse of the bugged period) then we told gms in globals, they ignored, and we still were defending 1level heart against 3 guilds for like more 1hour 10minutes, and we decided to re-take the fw again (beacuse heart was 20%, we had no more healings) and guess what, we took the heart down (quick with our 2nd's), but Feket_Serget occupied the fw because they dealed the most damage. So okay, we were way stronger and been ready to take the fw again. But suddenly GM came and wrote a notice, there will be a server restart to fix the fw ... and guess what? he fixed the fw, he just ended It actully xDDD so Feket_Serget could've keep the fw xDDDDDD Then we all started flaming, and tellin them It's not fair, it's corrupt etc. Gm didn't give a fvck... xDDDD So that's why we're quiting the server.
More bugs at the server:
- 99% skills are bugged
- Corrupted crew, kinda every GM has a account in the server
HERO1N = [SuppHun]Gucci & Greep = AppCrash, and there's 2-3 more forgot IGN's
- Alot of buggs
- Unproffessional team, and kinda corrupt.
- EM's were allowin people to use skins/bless spell (AS STR) on pvp events xDDDD and so on, guess that's enough?
- They deleted discord server because they were r3t4rd3d XDDDDDD
- Lot of crap happend
- There's no hwid/nor IP limit xD (I were running 20 accounts xDDD)
I really don't suggest playing on any future servers of those owners, or simular to those. Fornax Galaxy aka Corrupt unprofessional server.

Good bye server, Annihilation the best guild Annihilated you for a while with me as the leader who had +4 stronger sets/weapons then all of you un-educated players xD

Remember us Fornax!
Thanks for your "compliment". You're just salty because you lost FW because of a bug, and you have immediately destroyed your guild and your stuff instead of waiting a little bit. We actually planned to give you the FW because it was yours when it was supposed to be finished. You did nothing but whine about everything all the times. Good luck on the other servers.
BTW HERO1N =/= [SuppHun]Gucci
You can pass the salt tho.
Old 02/18/2018, 23:45   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by srohunt View Post
Dear You'reDestiny as Katara,

FYI the server not corrupted. As i know during the FW ,when you reported the bug to the GMs in global, they immediately started to work on it , and yes its take time to fix it . I'm sure They will give the FW back to your guild or the other Guild will give it back to your guild. Some bugs? yes but not 99%
The server doing well, and yes need to fix some issues but not how you posting here. If you leave the server i think , the worst thing what you can do. Its mean u cant cheat anymore? or you cant use bugs? and the owners like to fix the bugs?
so yess..great job . but its all bullshit what you are saying!

All the best
Not corrupted (but GM playing as normal players, and sharing stuff with their guild aka Ferket_Serget or w/e it's called). But, after over 50minutes before we reported GM didn't even reply, once Ferket took the fw, they found the issue and restarted the server? Ain't that obivious? I don't need It, I'm out already. Some bugs? Every skill is bugged, check it urself, they're promising to fix It since the beggining but nothing happening.
Doing well? Without IP/HWID limit there's like 90 players (40 of Annihilation who quited already, that means there's 50 more or even less). Aswell they took off the website counter because there was less players everyday, which was obivious aswell DD And I've run myself 20 accounts, so please. I never been cheating nor I used any bugs. About my strenght & zerks at fw, I've done Demon Shaitan quest which increases my HP/MP (for a certain period), and I've done IVY quest which gave me 20 zerk scrolls (aswell there are zerk potions with a 20minute c.d, kinda wasted just 5-6 zerks from IVY in all those wipes we done on you, 1guild with 3 parties vs 3 guilds with 4-5 parties, you lame fvcks even lost with GM help xDDDD, than you needed more like 1 hour to take heart down, even tho we wanted to re-take since GM wasn't replyin and we didn't have more repair hammers, because all of them were on 30min + cd xDDDDDDD and GM suddenly found out what's wrong when you took the fw, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't talk to me again). Aswell about my set / accessory / weaps, I've spent like 20x200 sik= 4000 silks on (15% lucky scrolls), I've wasted like 350 crystals, and sh1t load of golds/immortals/special magic powders/lucky stones/arena coins to do my equpiment +15-17 with 61-80% stats . xDDD And funny thing I had like more 10-15 weapons +15 / 500b golds / 5k silks more / 50k arena coins / 134134 adv's D / and alot of more stuff (even tho to metion all my botting wizzards had SUN 14d +11-14 xDDD) I've had 2x euro parties & 4 chn's more botting for me. So that's how I got that strong and rekt ya all brainless noobs.

PS: hwid/ip bug was reported to GM, and he knew this since the begining but he didn't give a single f... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Stop defending them, cya

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcorEtheOne View Post
Thanks for your "compliment". You're just salty because you lost FW because of a bug, and you have immediately destroyed your guild and your stuff instead of waiting a little bit. We actually planned to give you the FW because it was yours when it was supposed to be finished. You did nothing but whine about everything all the times. Good luck on the other servers.
BTW HERO1N =/= [SuppHun]Gucci
You can pass the salt tho.
Whine? May I tell how you failed every update you tried to do, you failed to add silk scrolls on the server and many things xD.
Nope we've been waiting for like 2hours, you didn't reply, and we decided to quit.
Good bye failure server, even tho I have no idea about coding or anything could've open a better server then this crap. Wait In a few months (gotta google basic stuff to realise how to code or w/e needed, and I'll make a 10x better server then you tried to do with this failure realased datebase of ex-Fornax)

PS: Funny thing aswell, that you couldn't find the scammed items / hacked accounts. Even tho you had access to the datebase, just shows how you have no clue about anything. And I've seen why Burito and Ayee left after the 2 weeks passsed )))))))) They've done a good choice leaving ur trashteam developers greep and speedy xDD
Old 02/19/2018, 00:31   #108

elite*gold: 30
I dont recall if someone of Annihilation called me on my phone because it didnt stop. It was Chemist after he found it out. Honestly i don't care what are you thinking. You're acting like a child (what you are). Do it better than us and open a server, im gonna check that. And what kind of scamming are you talking about? There were a few cases and i solved them all but honestly if you're get scammed when there are safe ways of exchanging stuff then you're honestly a noob.
Old 02/19/2018, 00:55   #109

Well only ONE big problem with your statment:

There is no Pirate mob in this server which mean YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FINISH IVY QUEST-> u used zerk potion bug....
Wizzard skills have bugs, you can fire 3 skill at once with mixing a common attack-> YOUR GUILD USED IN EVERY UNIQ EVENT, when GM/OWNER/EM started to kick the buggers YOUR MEBERS asked why, where is the video about it (EM/GM/OWNER standed next to the player).... so no comment....
YOUR MEMBERS f*cked the fresh job system, figured out how to cheat in it and farmed 70 immortal tablet in 1 night (70x50 trade neccessary for it normally), that's why system deleted until solution found for this bug.....

About the "fairy tail FEKETE want to leave if the gm won't stop the secondary guild using"... We never had any intention to leave a server,because we lose fw, or anything else, also our main priority is not even participating fortresses (actually we play the game for keeping the contact, cause daily we are busy with rlf thing, and thanks for the huge distances not all of us met face to face, so we only funning together with some trade, oldscool hwt, or forgottens...), just some of us joining week to week to fortress in every server where we play/played (real participaters this time 14 player from Fekete_Sereg and actual player count 44 in the guild + 8 player from SealOfThief, while arround 30-40 participator from Annihilation with a 48/50 player count and idk how many from Immortals, i saw just a handfull of them too) Also you took the fw with your little guild, not the rest hitted down the hearth, because we was dead XD. It was clearly your fw, no one said the opposit.

Burrito and Aye main leaving reason was all of the event beggers... (if there was something else behind it sorry for my statments, that was the last thing what i heard when they left discord, and logged off the server) So it's nice, and fun to spread fake things about something, until the truth came to the light....

Also about that Drama you made about leaving the server etc etc..... You just made a new guild called "Corruption" and continuing playing on the server, what "you hate" is kinda funny ... So i guess 1 lie is enough for 1 post, not a thousands of them, what you can not follow, and mixing your own words....

Also about the scammed items / hacked accounts:
1 funny thing about hacked accounts: the account owner forgot his OWN account names and OWN char names, couldn't write it correctly 5 times when the gm tried to reset his/her password, and it happened daily 5-7 times with different "players" so that's all about it....
Also they clearly said not even one time: selling your items for real money is your own risk. And if they catch you spamming the global/paty match/ stalling to sell your items for real money they gonna bann you....
Also scamming ingame is nearly impossible thanks for the money coins... tradeing item for item is simple too... so i don't know what kind of scams happened....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/20/2018, 16:49   #110

I playing here since near opening. To be honest, the community is simply great ,there are many helpful people. The rates seems too high to me, but nah...I still love this server.

Keep it up Fornax!
Join us future players!!!
Old 02/22/2018, 21:52   #111

comon dudes, we need more players we are 800-1000 ppl around here. The server will going rise... try it! if u need help at begin just pm me ingame: Heisenberg
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 05:24   #112

elite*gold: 5
So all my Friends leaved, i will leave too its too Boring alone =D, Now i have Time to Work on our own Fornax Server Good Luck to everyone
Old 02/23/2018, 09:07   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenbeerg View Post
comon dudes, we need more players we are 800-1000 ppl around here. The server will going rise... try it! if u need help at begin just pm me ingame: Heisenberg
Not more then 600 online, and kinda only (30 players) rest are alts xDDDDDDD
Old 02/24/2018, 04:12   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Not more then 600 online, and kinda only (30 players) rest are alts xDDDDDDD
+1 to you alot of Users have more as 8 Chars Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenbeerg View Post
If the IP / HWID Limit is 1 you can talk with ! we are 1000 Users Online" =D
Old 02/24/2018, 15:13   #115

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syinea View Post
So all my Friends leaved, i will leave too its too Boring alone =D, Now i have Time to Work on our own Fornax Server Good Luck to everyone
and it will fail once again
Old 02/27/2018, 11:33   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
naah =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
naah =D

why you say that?^^
Old 03/26/2018, 13:07   #117

server is dead
Old 04/05/2018, 19:19   #118

the site doesnt work is there aproplem ?
Old 04/06/2018, 07:44   #119

server is dead
Old 04/13/2018, 20:37   #120

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Your website is down

#Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
140, newschool, private, silkroad, vsro