Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus FUN-PVP | 100 CAP | No Alchemy | No Donations | 100% Free

Discussion on Electus FUN-PVP | 100 CAP | No Alchemy | No Donations | 100% Free within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2018, 20:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAzure View Post
After playing around 2 and 3 days i needed to write my feedbacks and observations.
I ll start with balance between builds and gears
- Protector set has high br which makes more balanced if you ask me. im positive about br rate of proctor sets but shields br rate is so high andi can say same thing for shield's defense
- Maybe u should add more crits to bow builds or increase damage as you all know bows were the weakest among builds i believe this server can change this understanding
-

About in game events such as survival arena and battle arenas
- Survival arenas turns into guild wars like every pvp server 1 guild dominates all and at survival arena they dont attack each other which makes survival arena non sense
- Battle arenas are typical nothing new

lastly i ll talk about players
- as you all can imagine its %95 arab like all pvp servers.
- mostly ignorant do not know how to pvp so its so difficult to find a good pvp

To summarize i totally liked the server and i think ill play after public opening i hope my feedbacks mean something to you
regards
1. Seal of moon shields will be replaced with Seal of Eden shields before the official release. We will reduce the BR of shields if necessary later on.

2. We don't really offer something entirely new with this pvp server. The main idea is to give away a pvp server with very low latency, so everybody can login to have their fun time to time.

Second of all, we will have our new features tested out in this server, that's pretty much the other reason we released this server. Meantime, everyone can enjoy pvp - ba - survival - tournaments.
Old 01/15/2018, 02:00   #47

good game .
Old 01/15/2018, 02:21   #48

stuck in 0% update
Old 01/15/2018, 02:51   #49

why is the website and stuff offline for normal electus server this is bullshit server closes after all the $$ ive donated definatly gonna be charging back
Old 01/15/2018, 02:58   #50

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds20166 View Post
why is the website and stuff offline for normal electus server this is bullshit server closes after all the $$ ive donated definatly gonna be charging back
Electus FUN-PVP | 100 CAP | No Alchemy | No Donations | 100% Free

read this from topic title
Old 01/15/2018, 05:33   #51

can't Register
site down..
Old 01/15/2018, 17:31   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav!ty™ View Post
can't Register
site down..
Hello Gravity,

Registration for Electus - PVP server is not required as it is stated in the thread.

Please enter any ID / PW to login.

Quote:
Reynolds,

1- Main server is online. The website was temporarily unavailable as there was a maintenance on the hosting company's side.

We announced it in advance on the PVE server's elitepvpers thread, you can find it here :

I hope this helps you to understand why the website was offline by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tav1n View Post
stuck in 0% update
Hello tav1n,

1. When did you download the client? If it was an older version, it might take up to 15 minutes to finish the patch depending on your internet speed. We recommend you to keep the launcher on for at least 10 minutes.

2. If you get error code 2-3-4 during the update, that means your antivirus software or windows firewall blocked it. The solution will be:

a. removal of Electus folder
b. disable antivirus software / disable windows firewall
c. re-extract electus.rar
d. update the client.

Kindly contact me on Discord to have your problem solved if none of the advices given above fixes your problem.

Discord contact : Pr0x!#6654
Old 01/15/2018, 17:40   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Hello Gravity,

Registration for Electus - PVP server is not required as it is stated in the thread.

Please enter any ID / PW to login.

Reynolds,

1- Main server is online. The website was temporarily unavailable as there was a maintenance on the hosting company's side.

We announced it in advance on the PVE server's elitepvpers thread, you can find it here :

I hope this helps you to understand why the website was offline by then.

Hello tav1n,

1. When did you download the client? If it was an older version, it might take up to 15 minutes to finish the patch depending on your internet speed. We recommend you to keep the launcher on for at least 10 minutes.

2. If you get error code 2-3-4 during the update, that means your antivirus software or windows firewall blocked it. The solution will be:

a. removal of Electus folder
b. disable antivirus software / disable windows firewall
c. re-extract electus.rar
d. update the client.

Kindly contact me on Discord to have your problem solved if none of the advices given above fixes your problem.

Discord contact : Pr0x!#6654
okay perfect bro I thought the server closed down
Old 01/16/2018, 15:05   #54

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
okay perfect bro I thought the server closed down

''Server closed down''
Welcome to the Electus Online, buddy.

Our facebook page is unpublished temporarily, meaning it's not accessible by anyone except us for now. We'll publish it again soon.

We have control over everything we own.

Regards,
Zetain.
Old 01/16/2018, 15:07   #55

elite*gold: 3
player count?
Old 01/18/2018, 02:37   #56

Announcement

It is reported that joymax (or whatever) has been trying hard to shut down every -private-silkroad- related page on Facebook (including server, guild and gold-silk re-seller) and server's superrewards applications.

It's a sad story for psro scene and for those who spent money on facebook advertisements as a server admin. We are surely one of those who spent thousands so our services will be unavailable for now.

- Our PVP server release will not happen now.
- Electus and Electus PVP Facebook pages are not accessible for now.
- Electus' website will not be accessible for now.

- Our discord is up and running, feel free to join / talk to us.
- Our main server is / will be online.

Contact us on Discord :

source for the copyright inf. :

#requestclose
Closed Thread