Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns

Discussion on NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/30/2019, 08:42   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
probably one of the best servers i have seen played for about a week had fun tbh, unfortunately 0 people online u might get a couple of people online here and there but that's about it

Shame tho could've been in the top 5 of the best sro server around today
How can there be people online if they keep leaving like you did?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 04:47   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
How can there be people online if they keep leaving like you did?
i played for a whole ******* week and there was not a single player online there was only one day where i found about 2 people online and they were doing some **** idk about they played for 20 mins and left

someone said something about the discord channel and activities and **** which there was none not even a single person said anything on the discord since i left the game about 3 weeks ago wtf are u talking about?

its not like there was 10 people online and i just decided to leave if i wanted to play alone i would've made my own ******* server gtfo here
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 07:39   #198

Quote:
i played for a whole ******* week and there was not a single player online there was only one day where i found about 2 people online and they were doing some **** idk about they played for 20 mins and left

someone said something about the discord channel and activities and **** which there was none not even a single person said anything on the discord since i left the game about 3 weeks ago wtf are u talking about?

its not like there was 10 people online and i just decided to leave if i wanted to play alone i would've made my own ******* server gtfo here
This isn't your normal silkroad server buddy. People here don't play 24/7. I'm sure if you asked to do something on discord you would have got some replies.
Old 02/01/2019, 00:34   #199

Quote:
This isn't your normal silkroad server buddy. People here don't play 24/7. I'm sure if you asked to do something on discord you would have got some replies.
the problem isnt that ppl dont play 24/7 the problem is the that they play exactly 0 hours and i also did ask some dude said at evening that was about 3 weeks ago and so far that evening havent came beside i actually still have the game havent deleted it yet and i did enjoy and if there is ppl playing at any given time i will play but since its 0 all the time right now there is noway
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 22:19   #200

Update:

Quote:
NGESRO will upgrade to more advanced source files.

In order to enhance the gaming experience and build a solid foundation for further
PvP and PvE content to come, there will be source file upgrade of NGESRO.

The new source files will use the current NGESRO Database.
This means that no character progress or items are lost.
Players will be able to login with their current account information.
Players just have to download the new NGESRO-Client that will be published soon.

The server file upgrade will be held between 04th and 8th of February.
(Estimated server downtime due to server files upgrade: 24 hours)
The exact server upgrade Date, along with the new NGESRO-Client download will be published soon.
Please stay tuned.

New source files feature list:
- Link Items in the chat window in order to show it to other people
- Appoint Party master (change party leadership)
- Display party information via right click on a party in the party matching
- Display the Guild Members last login time
- Create Friend Groups and manage your friends
- Block friend requests from a chosen target player
- Block Guild invites from a chosen target player
- Block exchange requests from a chosen target player
- All-Chat spam protection. (Message per second is limited)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2019, 15:11   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Update:
Nice features maybe GM needs to close ser er & plan a relaunch for Summer games dead...
Old 02/06/2019, 15:04   #202

If everyone who played just logged on for at least an hour or two per day...that's all it would take...but people just leave
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2019, 18:56   #203

The new client can be downloaded here:

Old 02/06/2019, 20:38   #204

Quote:
If everyone who played just logged on for at least an hour or two per day...that's all it would take...but people just leave
People leave because there's no players.. better close it.. and plan a relaunch everyone start fresh new hype
Old 02/06/2019, 20:58   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
People leave because there's no players.. better close it.. and plan a relaunch everyone start fresh new hype
How can there be players if everyone leaves and no one stays to play? Explain please. I fail to understand your logic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2019, 23:04   #206

Question is, why is the GM hiding? Why is the GM not advertising? Why is one of the players advertising it on this ****** forum?
Right, he doesn't care, if he would he'd try himself.
Yet, he is still there for the people who stay. Updates the game, fixes bugs and reads suggestions.
If you still don't get it, give up.

I don't give a single f about people like you, you or you. What i need are people who understand and stay. I'm asking too much i know, until now we found only ONE out of hundreds of people that gave this server a try (i don't count japanese)
And there are people who come back from time to time but neither do i count them.
Old 02/07/2019, 01:21   #207

Quote:
How can there be players if everyone leaves and no one stays to play? Explain please. I fail to understand your logic.
dude i srsly don't understand how does ur brain function no offense

ppl leave because they don't find someone to play with if there was just a little bit of activities ppl will def. stay at least i would've stayed because after i was full nova and had a power staff and a power cleric the main question i asked myself was what the **** i'm i going to do with them!!

trust me i hold this server to the highest standards thats why i played it for a week hoping to get some ******* action but all i got was none even tho i played alone i enjoyed my time more than most of servers i played and i dont even play alot of servers i only play the very good ones and this was probably at the top of the list but still

if i may give an advise the owner of this server needs to get some more ppl in the team a couple more or something to do a bit of adv. and give a feeling like there is activity or at least someone to talk to

i still have the game and i intend to download the new client but the same exact question is unanswered with 0 players online and not a single person on discord wtf im i going to do there?
Old 02/07/2019, 09:27   #208

Quote:
dude i srsly don't understand how does ur brain function no offense

ppl leave because they don't find someone to play with if there was just a little bit of activities ppl will def. stay at least i would've stayed because after i was full nova and had a power staff and a power cleric the main question i asked myself was what the **** i'm i going to do with them!!

trust me i hold this server to the highest standards thats why i played it for a week hoping to get some ******* action but all i got was none even tho i played alone i enjoyed my time more than most of servers i played and i dont even play alot of servers i only play the very good ones and this was probably at the top of the list but still

if i may give an advise the owner of this server needs to get some more ppl in the team a couple more or something to do a bit of adv. and give a feeling like there is activity or at least someone to talk to

i still have the game and i intend to download the new client but the same exact question is unanswered with 0 players online and not a single person on discord wtf im i going to do there?
Just download the client and wait for an activity to happen. Do you breathe sro and can't stop playing for a little bit? Just go do something else and when time comes to play you just login. This isn't a server for people who play 24/7 like i said before.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 10:15   #209

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Just download the client and wait for an activity to happen. Do you breathe sro and can't stop playing for a little bit? Just go do something else and when time comes to play you just login. This isn't a server for people who play 24/7 like i said before.
Old 02/07/2019, 16:44   #210

Quote:
the ****?...

no, i ******* breathe sro and i cant stop playing for a little bit and i dont have something else to do and that time to play never comes it didnt come in the two weeks that i was online there not a single soul online not a single thing on discord and ur just so ******* arrogant to admit it