Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NGE Silkroad | No donations since 2 years | 110 | Arena & Dungeons

Discussion on NGE Silkroad | No donations since 2 years | 110 | Arena & Dungeons within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/01/2020, 22:22   #316

elite*gold: 0
Well according to his statstics he "tried" 5 servers on march 27, leaving them with bad comments. Maybe you do not even know what you want, but you are right, you should not join this server. It is about a small amount of quality players...

Old 04/02/2020, 01:08   #317

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!! SINCE COVID19 IS CREATING PANIC, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED TO INTERNET SO IT MAKES INTERNET GETS SLOWED HAHA DURING THE DAYI'M GONA PLAY THIS ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaintrax200 View Post
sadly no players gl tho
what u problem man?

Old 04/02/2020, 19:49   #318

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborimarnieto View Post
IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!! SINCE COVID19 IS CREATING PANIC, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED TO INTERNET SO IT MAKES INTERNET GETS SLOWED HAHA DURING THE DAYI'M GONA PLAY THIS ****.

what u problem man?
no problem whats up?
Old 04/09/2020, 22:39   #319

This server is more active recently.

Some of the latest videos (Party Survival Arena and FGW dungeon run):

Old 04/21/2020, 01:25   #320

very good job, you should open a new server only CH with good advertisement
Old 04/22/2020, 21:30   #321

The GM opened a 2nd server with the old very first 3-Job-System:
  • no donations/ no Bots
  • LV 60
  • Chinese only
  • EXP and drop rate original

Quote:
[GM] NGE
This is a side project of NGESRO, please do not expect any updates or changes to game systems. The server can go offline anytime, in case an unexpected problem does occur. Therefore it will not be announced with a grant opening or Alpha/Beta test phase. It will not effect the main NGESRO server in any way. This is just something extra for those who care, otherwise please ignore this server.

The Old3Job server offers an old 3 job system server, using the same up to day files like ECSRO.
It is a non profit, free to play, Silkroad private server.

The intension is to offer a place to experince the very first jobsystem (Old3Job), while exploring the old game mechanics and bring back the nostalgia.

Silk system:
There are no donations for real money. Players can buy silk via gold at the Grocery NPC of each town. Additionaly players will gain 2 silk each day, starting with the day of first login to the account. Players do not need to be online to get the 2 silk each day. It will be accumulated in any case.

Quote:
Note:
This client version has no build in window mode functionality.
To run the client in window mode press: WindowsKey+Alt+Enter
Quote:
Note:
This client version has no build in auto potion system.
However there is an alternative auto potion system in development.
To access its functionality use chat commands in allchat like:
!hp 50
!mp 50
!pill
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2020, 22:19   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
The GM opened a 2nd server with the old very first 3-Job-System:
  • no donations/ no Bots
  • LV 60
  • Chinese only
  • EXP and drop rate original
Sorry to tell you but you can easily use a super ancient bot which is still working by the way, and the server is so unstable that you can't even play properly. Not to mention the high performance it deals with due to memory leaks in the game...
Old 04/24/2020, 23:59   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
Sorry to tell you but you can easily use a super ancient bot which is still working by the way, and the server is so unstable that you can't even play properly. Not to mention the high performance it deals with due to memory leaks in the game...
What is high performance for you? Everything is working fine for me, also i think you are overexaggerating a bit. The server is stable, it can go offline anytime when bugs or problems occur as stated in the information section.
The server is located in germany like the original NGE, so my various pings as switching weapons or the movement are smooth for me, therefore more than playable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 00:18   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
What is high performance for you? Everything is working fine for me, also i think you are overexaggerating a bit. The server is stable, it can go offline anytime when bugs or problems occur as stated in the information section.
The server is located in germany like the original NGE, so my various pings as switching weapons or the movement are smooth for me, therefore more than playable.
3% usage to 25% at 2.60GHZ one week old laptop (fresh new).. also I was not the only one so
---
Was specifically quoting his post because it was meant for his Old3Job related post.
Old 05/04/2020, 22:19   #325

we love your servers <3<3
Old 06/30/2020, 16:50   #326

Good server but no players.