Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NGE Silkroad | No donations since 2 years | 110 | Arena & Dungeons

Discussion on NGE Silkroad | No donations since 2 years | 110 | Arena & Dungeons within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 07/22/2019, 20:48   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 10
look good will try
Mystogan. is offline  
Old 07/23/2019, 07:26   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystogan. View Post
look good will try
Welcome hope you enjoy yourself.
PetSRO is offline  
Old 07/25/2019, 22:07   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 10
How to contact GM found a bug with last tier Weapons
Mystogan. is offline  
Old 07/25/2019, 22:19   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 43
empty
SRO_Addict is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 04:53   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
empty
The server is not "empty" you can simply check Discord, and see we are doing activities, but there's not always a bunch of people online I can agree with that; reasons for this? well firstly we know there's no bots on here meaning; like most servers majority of the "characters" are most likely just scripted players farming. This server is meant for players who enjoy the real experience of gaming, and the achievement of earning your equipment; [there's better gear able to be obtained] not letting a program do everything for you. Also another huge factor of why there's not many players here; because you can't donate, and become unstoppable after donating like most other servers are. I seen there's quite a few negative post on this topic, but would like to add your negativity wont change the minds of the "few players" because we know what kind of server we want, and also have many experience on many servers; the only thing you're doing is giving the topic a free bump; If you don't like It you don't have to play It's simple.
PetSRO is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 05:21   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetSRO View Post
The server is not "empty" you can simply check Discord, and see we are doing activities, but there's not always a bunch of people online I can agree with that; reasons for this? well firstly we know there's no bots on here meaning; like most servers majority of the "characters" are most likely just scripted players farming. This server is meant for players who enjoy the real experience of gaming, and the achievement of earning your equipment; [there's better gear able to be obtained] not letting a program do everything for you. Also another huge factor of why there's not many players here; because you can't donate, and become unstoppable after donating like most other servers are. I seen there's quite a few negative post on this topic, but would like to add your negativity wont change the minds of the "few players" because we know what kind of server we want, and also have many experience on many servers; the only thing you're doing is giving the topic a free bump; If you don't like It you don't have to play It's simple.
i would rather play origin then this game with 5 players
YMCMbillionaires is offline  
Old 07/26/2019, 17:39   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
i would rather play origin then this game with 5 players
Thank you for telling us this information.
Is there a reason why you keep coming back to this thread and spaming the same ''****''?
I mean i get it, you don't like this server because it's empty. Can you move on with your life now?
It's like, i check your past comments on your profile and it's only negativity on THIS thread
You must really hate this server!
Geenzo is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/27/2019, 03:19   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
Thank you for telling us this information.
Is there a reason why you keep coming back to this thread and spaming the same ''****''?
I mean i get it, you don't like this server because it's empty. Can you move on with your life now?
It's like, i check your past comments on your profile and it's only negativity on THIS thread
You must really hate this server!
You should change your signature this server is dead! login today after months of not playing and not shocked to see 0 ONLINE



EDIT Valkyria is a disgrace to Avalon Union promoting this trash
YMCMbillionaires is offline  
Old 07/28/2019, 00:42   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
Thank you for telling us this information.
Is there a reason why you keep coming back to this thread and spaming the same ''****''?
I mean i get it, you don't like this server because it's empty. Can you move on with your life now?
It's like, i check your past comments on your profile and it's only negativity on THIS thread
You must really hate this server!
He has mental health issues forget him or "IT"
PetSRO is offline  
Old 07/29/2019, 02:01   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 5
Ninjitsu & Asylum recruiting active Thief players
Xian. is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2019, 02:49   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 6
good luck <3
ellbadkareem is offline  
Old 08/04/2019, 10:53   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 563
Hats off.
What these guys are offering (absolutely donations-free server!) is astonishing!
Thanks for making a difference in the SRO scene!


It has been 2 years now since this server is running without asking the players for 1 cent!
Please contact me if you need any kind of technical stuff or whatsoever. I'd be pleased to help this project stay alive.

Cheers!
Ross
theross is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2019, 11:51   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Hats off.
What these guys are offering (absolutely donations-free server!) is astonishing!
Thanks for making a difference in the SRO scene!


It has been 2 years now since this server is running without asking the players for 1 cent!
Please contact me if you need any kind of technical stuff or whatsoever. I'd be pleased to help this project stay alive.

Cheers!
Ross

Thank you for the kind words. I don't know if GM is in need of any technical help. All I can do is showing him your offer and he can decide if he wants help or not.

In my personal interest, what kind of technical help could you offer?
Finsterlord is offline  
Old 08/10/2019, 17:20   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 563
No worries. I'm not forcing anything regarding my offer.
I just think it's absolutely astonishing that NGESRO offers the gameplay without asking for 1 cent, and not even offering the possibility to "donate aka buy".
This kind of action needs to be rewarded and needs to stay alive (like wikipedia), even though the server might be a little bit empty (which doesn't bother me, as the people on the server seem to be mature enough to respect other players).

Little story - I rant a dedicated box 3 years ago (and still have it) because I was thinking of launching a GMless and Donationless server as well and just let people play on it - same principle as NGESRO. Unfortunately the community was so destructive and demanding that I somehow lost motivation in completing the launch and its priority went weaker and weaker after every month. Here I am now, 3 years paying the dedicated box for it to run rather lightweight applications, with quite some free ressources which were meant to host a sro server.
Anyways... regarding support - I could provide some ressources of my machine if you need another agent server running (But I guess NGESRO servers are smooth enough from the gameplay I have experienced), consulting stuff regarding server hardening or proxy concepts to mitigate ddos attacks... I'm an IT guy working in DC infrastructures. Just throwing in some experience offering as I want to support this kind of projects.
What I can not offer is stuff like community management, or gm-entertaining-clown or something which consumes a lot of time and is kinda against my opinion regarding gaming (as less Gm interaction as possible). After all I also have a pretty busy life. I guess I am older than most of the SRO players (no, not a grandpa, but in mid-life with responsibilities). There's always something that one can offer for such free project. So just hit-me up if I can contribute to this project.
theross is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/10/2019, 17:30   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 509
Alright, thanks for the response. I especially liked this phrase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
What I can not offer is stuff like community management, or gm-entertaining-clown or something which consumes a lot of time and is kinda against my opinion regarding gaming (as less Gm interaction as possible)
This perfectly describes common sro scene that require clown GM to satisfy the monkey action within the zoo. In my opinion if a GM is needed to "entertain" the players, then the overall gameplay concept must be very bad. I don't need a GM to have fun playing Silkroad.^^;
Finsterlord is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unused FULL Steamaccount - 5 years, 10 years, 15 years
02/10/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to buy steam accounts with full info only. Full info means loginname, password, email, emailpassword and ?steamguard acces?. The accounts should not be hacked, scammed, ripped or pished! Im mainly interested in unused accounts with 5, 10 or 15 years! But i will buy used accounts that own csgo as well, if you can give me the cd-key or other proof for steamsupport as well! Please send me your offers per PN or here inside the thread. I pay with BTC!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.