Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Sapphire | Cap 110 | HideOut World | Ghost Event | Innovative game-play | GO 31/12

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/19/2017, 00:19   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
SoundClound
Where Silk Admin
This 2Post



ahmedjust is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 00:22   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Welcome
Great D11 New System
IGN:BetHoven


hoven_Star is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 00:27   #288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
100 Silk
Thanx For This Game
Player Beta :Mickey
Valkyrie1337 is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 01:20   #289


 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 195
You must use our signature to get the silk.


HypnosĄ is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 01:24   #290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
Question _PICKNIC_

_PICKNIC_
kneebeforeme is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 01:35   #291
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 17
Upcoming patch:
Red scourage attachment bug had been fixed
Mobs spawn rate had been increased
Beginner premium is changed to last 7 days instead of 30.
Autoequipment's chest issue had been fixed
Premium remove price is decreased to be 75 silks instead of 150 silks
Buffalo/Elephant HP visual bug is fixed.
Garden temple's uniques are not stuckable anymore.
Ghost Event is working properly now.
D1~D4 European weapons had been added to Hotan's blacksmith.
Normal items drop rate had been increased.
Dimension Hole's drop rate had been increased.
Kirito❤️ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 01:58   #292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 20
Cher Name > ToonCrisis
DeadlyDancer is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 02:07   #293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 8
Please fix dc characters
ojemyo is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 02:13   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 20
Cher Name > ToonCrisis
DeadlyDancer is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 04:59   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 97
Good luck
HECKT0R is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 05:26   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito❤️ View Post
Upcoming patch:
Red scourage attachment bug had been fixed
Mobs spawn rate had been increased
Beginner premium is changed to last 7 days instead of 30.
Autoequipment's chest issue had been fixed
Premium remove price is decreased to be 75 silks instead of 150 silks
Buffalo/Elephant HP visual bug is fixed.
Garden temple's uniques are not stuckable anymore.
Ghost Event is working properly now.
D1~D4 European weapons had been added to Hotan's blacksmith.
when will that happen please? because i am struggling to remove my prem.

Also , hideout portals arent dropping at all man fix that bug i killed many pillars to test em but 0 drops.

for the chest that you are gonna fix , the whole set is bugged by the way the 92 + gear on set arent upgraded .. i am lvl 110 and using taurus tier , while it must be lepus
yehiaelsayedibrahim is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 06:01   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 140
where can i get luck powders d1 because garden temple doesn't drop
Gidzy is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 12:01   #298


 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidzy View Post
where can i get luck powders d1 because garden temple doesn't drop
d1 luck powders are dropable from garden,petra uniques with 100% rate
Amadeo1337 is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 13:59   #299
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by yehiaelsayedibrahim View Post
when will that happen please? because i am struggling to remove my prem.

Also , hideout portals arent dropping at all man fix that bug i killed many pillars to test em but 0 drops.

for the chest that you are gonna fix , the whole set is bugged by the way the 92 + gear on set arent upgraded .. i am lvl 110 and using taurus tier , while it must be lepus
Please check my last comment, I've updated it.

About the auto equipment, we made that on purpose, so you'll seek to get a d11 set, anyway, weapon is upgrading till it's last d10 tier.
Kirito❤️ is offline  
Old 12/19/2017, 14:07   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Well done this game.
Character Name >> Stark
Also i was beta player ,, Thank you.


dody17 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Sapphire Reborn | Cap 110 | HideOut World | Ghost Event | Integrated Features | 12/31
12/29/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
--removed--



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.