Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

LegionSRO ֍ 140CAP ֍ 140skills ֍ StyriaEvent֍ Vote4Silks ֍ UpgradeSystem֍Achievements

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 13
Server is still open?



deva15 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Yup


katejohnson670 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 30
Its the worst server i ever see , dont join here
maro0042 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maro0042 View Post
Its the worst server i ever see , dont join here
So don't play here bc you commenting **** only , server is werry good many futures not like other servers... go play and comment to other thread and server noob


LordCraft is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCraft View Post
So don't play here bc you commenting **** only , server is werry good many futures not like other servers... go play and comment to other thread and server noob
haha sure U know legion is already dead and nothing to do :P its just some months when all will leave :P
maro0042 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maro0042 View Post
haha sure U know legion is already dead and nothing to do :P its just some months when all will leave :P
Dead with 1300 online ? cmon just some ppls like it some ppls not
LordCraft is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCraft View Post
Dead with 1300 online ? cmon just some ppls like it some ppls not
1300 ppl is on website man Normal players is maybe 200 :P I was on server week ago and i saw what is there so stop lie ;d On event uniq maybe 4-5 pt and its 1300 ppl? #LegionDead
maro0042 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maro0042 View Post
1300 ppl is on website man Normal players is maybe 200 :P I was on server week ago and i saw what is there so stop lie ;d On event uniq maybe 4-5 pt and its 1300 ppl? #LegionDead
200 you are crazy.... all maps full of ppls I can see now in hotan 200ppl D
also Finally noobs Hellknighs leaved so eweryone happy anyway no sense good luck in other server mate


LordCraft is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.