Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2017, 13:49   #886

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
to an extent, I agree with all what you've said. but it's the best worst server we got atm no doubt about it .
The thief to trader ratio is probably only because many traders already reached their gold coin limit. after gold coin limit reset, I assure you the ratios were pretty balanced and jobbing was fun.
they say they got an update set in motion which will help new players catch up, but that's coming on 29th december, long after people will have their moon weapons . matter of the fact is, if you haven't started from the beginning of the server, you are severely disadvantaged one way or another. anyway you can pm me if you really wanna continue, I can help out with a lucky dress for alchemy and some stones that I got to get you on a good starting level.
Yea I've heard about the update but, as you have stated, it's coming quite late. I hope my post doesn't come through like a whining post or something of that sort, that is my genuine feedback after playing for a week. What I wrote is my opinion and I don't expect anyone to care and I'm sure that there are plenty of people like you that are having fun with the server and I'm very glad for that: if you are having fun, that's all that matters so keep on playing. The main reason I quit was not due to my failure in catching up but the lack of fun due to what in my opinion is a poor gameplay design. Lastly I'd like clarify that I had enough silks for prem and had some gold and alchemic supplies so that was not really my issue: still, I do really appreciate your kindness and interest and I do not take them for granted; our community needs more people like you.
Old 12/22/2017, 13:49   #887

Quote:
to an extent, I agree with all what you've said. but it's the best worst server we got atm no doubt about it .
The thief to trader ratio is probably only because many traders already reached their gold coin limit. after gold coin limit reset, I assure you the ratios were pretty balanced and jobbing was fun.
they say they got an update set in motion which will help new players catch up, but that's coming on 29th december, long after people will have their moon weapons . matter of the fact is, if you haven't started from the beginning of the server, you are severely disadvantaged one way or another. anyway you can pm me if you really wanna continue, I can help out with a lucky dress for alchemy and some stones that I got to get you on a good starting level.
what's your ign?
Old 12/22/2017, 14:11   #888

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnub96 View Post
Yea I've heard about the update but, as you have stated, it's coming quite late. I hope my post doesn't come through like a whining post or something of that sort, that is my genuine feedback after playing for a week. What I wrote is my opinion and I don't expect anyone to care and I'm sure that there are plenty of people like you that are having fun with the server and I'm very glad for that: if you are having fun, that's all that matters so keep on playing. The main reason I quit was not due to my failure in catching up but the lack of fun due to what in my opinion is a poor gameplay design. Lastly I'd like clarify that I had enough silks for prem and had some gold and alchemic supplies so that was not really my issue: still, I do really appreciate your kindness and interest and I do not take them for granted; our community needs more people like you.
cheers brother, and I'm actually not having a "good" time in the server, it's just passable time to get my fix. it's not the greatest time tbh and it must feel like hell to newer players as well, being 2 weeks behind on gold coins and other requirements to get moon weapons. I don't get it with this "longterm" keyword, admins use it to justify making grinding reasonable. but the thing that makes the server truly longterm is good game design and activity, and if there's a good gamedesign, there definitely will be activity from the people. I've been out of sro for quite a few years, but this coin system is the most garbage idea I've seen in a while, especially due to the fact putting CTF/BA/survival as necessary events to do. well forcing people to play certain events is just well bad game design
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 15:01   #889

Is Trivia bot not working?
Old 12/23/2017, 01:19   #890

ignore ignore ignore me idk why can u unbann me Char Name Whiiii comon lol ! idk why u always ignore me !
Merry Cs <3
Old 12/23/2017, 03:09   #891

No doubt new players look sceptic to the server already alot of nexus +9/10 arround and soon suns come out simply +9 sun is +11 moon +11 moon the only job newcomers can go is trade which is boring as hell
Old 12/23/2017, 12:48   #892

A Great New Update Will Come <3
Old 12/23/2017, 22:35   #893

Quote:
not everyone is a spear nuker...
So if you want change your build for spear nuker easy.
Old 12/23/2017, 23:16   #894

Maybe spear ints should be nerfed before the entire server switches to one?

Getting one shotted by a zerked spear int sure is fun..
Old 12/23/2017, 23:54   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
So if you want change your build for spear nuker easy.
as I said, gamedesign is bad, in no way should I play a certain type of character to farm coins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooToo View Post
Maybe spear ints should be nerfed before the entire server switches to one?

Getting one shotted by a zerked spear int sure is fun..
True I agree, spear nukers are prevalent and for a reason, as long as snow shield is up you basically invincible, unless you get ganked by 3 people

next big update is 29th of december and they promise 3 things
activity point system which is nice, would this give coins/gold/silk? none knows
guild battle event which is also nice, most probably will give gold coins and silk items
glory battle event which adds another way to get silver coins and it's details are posted on the original thread but wasn't implemented at launch.
so there's that, hopefully they address the annoying grind of silver coins, it is so ridiculous that every server forces you into these shitty events which are most probably filled with afkers/teams. just make it plain and simple, jobbing is the focal point of the game in oldschool servers.
too late now to delete silver coins, but either reduce the requirement of silver coins to get moon items, or increase the reward from said events for silver coins.
It is ridiculous that arguably the hardest coin to get which is from jobbing, is at most average to get. while silver coins are the hardest to get, makes no sense whatsoever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2017, 11:57   #896

The server Is doing awesome, much activity going on.. but imagine once the big upadates arrive? Imagine how many features will the server afford? and I guess there will be some competition for the newcomers, as many of us suggested in the discord, and If they take everything into account, this update will change everything and get shitload of new players tho.!!!
#HYPE #HYPE #HYPE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2017, 14:38   #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
The server Is doing awesome, much activity going on.. but imagine once the big upadates arrive? Imagine how many features will the server afford? and I guess there will be some competition for the newcomers, as many of us suggested in the discord, and If they take everything into account, this update will change everything and get shitload of new players tho.!!!
#HYPE #HYPE #HYPE
people will have already got moon weapons by then, wtf are new people gonna do when they get 1shot by spear nukes?
I will reserve expectations, but if newcomers are gonna wait 3-4 weeks just to get moon weapons then this is gg, no matter how good any update is to come.
and again, remove silver coin requirement
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2017, 14:49   #898

let's rock this fw today ;D
Old 12/24/2017, 18:50   #899

who owner at this game ? i takea-) First punishment will be a ban for 3 Day(s). and account still banned
from friday
Old 12/24/2017, 20:13   #900

Suggestion:
Silver coins droppable after capping gold coin limit for the week
Silver coins droppable from uniques
increased silver coin reward from BA win/lose
increased silver coin reward from CTF win/lose

Change this, think about force bladers/glaivers, they have no chance to catch up to nukers in survival arena. I get average 10 silvers, so that means I need lots of games just to get my weapon. while others comfortably farm 40-50 each game, how are you basing moon weapons upon damage dealing events ?

It bothers me so much, that none gives a ****
Closed Thread