Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/20/2017, 23:42   #871

elite*gold: 0
so many improvements should be made like more silver coins,honor buffs reduced or removed..people farm them from afk people in job temple,no zerk in job mode,no reverse scrolls in job mode, glow of nexus weapons not fixed,no survival arena,ctf and ba low silver coin reward,low amount of unique events,no guild emblems...
so much that you can do for the server, this is supposed to be a longterm server, but you have to retain the people in the first place.
server is so stale right now with jobbing activity consisting of autotrace caravans and botting jobtemple/abbyss.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2017, 00:49   #872

Remove Block Bro Char Name Whiiii please do it i wanna back <3 sorry
Old 12/21/2017, 03:25   #873

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by egserv View Post
Remove Block Bro Char Name Whiiii please do it i wanna back <3 sorry
Remove or Unban
Old 12/21/2017, 14:47   #874

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
so many improvements should be made like more silver coins,honor buffs reduced or removed..people farm them from afk people in job temple,no zerk in job mode,no reverse scrolls in job mode, glow of nexus weapons not fixed,no survival arena,ctf and ba low silver coin reward,low amount of unique events,no guild emblems...
so much that you can do for the server, this is supposed to be a longterm server, but you have to retain the people in the first place.
server is so stale right now with jobbing activity consisting of autotrace caravans and botting jobtemple/abbyss.
Are you complaining about tracing in job? xD Its always been like this on every server xD

The other issues you are talking about with be fixed in our next update which is called: Legends Rising.
Old 12/21/2017, 14:51   #875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empodiment View Post
Are you complaining about tracing in job? xD Its always been like this on every server xD

The other issues you are talking about with be fixed in our next update which is called: Legends Rising.
can I get more info on Legends Rising? is this a big update in the works or just hype keyword? I don't wanna get m y hopes up to find myself dissapointed
Old 12/21/2017, 15:37   #876

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
can I get more info on Legends Rising? is this a big update in the works or just hype keyword? I don't wanna get m y hopes up to find myself dissapointed
It is a big update. We wont release any info about it yet. All bugs will be fixed in that update aswell. We take suggestions written on epvp thread and on our discord channel aswell.
Old 12/21/2017, 23:17   #877

You are unlucky reduce silver coin to like 150-200 cmon not everyone have time to do job,unique and all time ctf/battle arena. TY
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2017, 00:03   #878

Anyone else having problems getting green stones? Botting 24h with 2 chars at niya shamans got me only 1 str stone lol.
Old 12/22/2017, 00:35   #879

even after new system silver coins bugged for me gg
no farm silver coin while other don't have problem
REDUCE SILVER COIN REQUIREMENT OR DELETE IT FROM GAME BEFORE YOU FIX IT AND CHANGE TIMERS OF SURVIVAL ARENA TO EVERY 2 HOURS ATLEAST
fix before I leave this server jesus
Old 12/22/2017, 02:54   #880

Quote:
even after new system silver coins bugged for me gg
no farm silver coin while other don't have problem
REDUCE SILVER COIN REQUIREMENT OR DELETE IT FROM GAME BEFORE YOU FIX IT AND CHANGE TIMERS OF SURVIVAL ARENA TO EVERY 2 HOURS ATLEAST
fix before I leave this server jesus
please dont leave
Old 12/22/2017, 06:10   #881

Dude to make sun is to play 10 hour a day for a no donator what can buy copper,unique for silk, gold coin is okay but silver coin 2 much :/ i think of leave
Old 12/22/2017, 09:36   #882

elite*gold: 20
Stop crying ffs , this server isnt made to be full geared after 2months ...

Any admin here that confirm that there will be a 50% more Silk from Purchaset ? duo holidays and christmas ? ?
Old 12/22/2017, 11:58   #883

Hello, we are thinking about joining the server but I got a question.

What's the features that are included in the upcoming patch for the new players? Should we join now or wait for the patch in order to start?

Also, is it worth starting now? It's been more than 20 days since the opening.
Old 12/22/2017, 13:21   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasdcia View Post
Hello, we are thinking about joining the server but I got a question.

What's the features that are included in the upcoming patch for the new players? Should we join now or wait for the patch in order to start?

Also, is it worth starting now? It's been more than 20 days since the opening.
This server is utter garbage don't join it. I've started like 10 days late or so and it was not quite possible to catch up without donating. Besides I think the player count is being faked: DW south pvp is completely dead, there's no one there at any time. There are no caravans: I've been trying to trade to make money and catch up but no1 is trading, there are just thieves camping out of town to kill traders who bot in temple to farm buff. The thief to trader ratio in this server must be like 3 to 1 at least. Gold is worthless, everyone just buys and sells for silks. I was able to get a few hundred silks with silk/hr and by selling elixirs but there's nothing really fun to strive for in this server. Battle arena and ctf are also completely dead, no1 joins and the games don't even start. The system is stupid: you can't even make a fb+5 starter set cuz normal mobs almost don't drop str stones (I've got like 4 str stones in 48h botting with 2 chars at lv 78 mobs getting high kill/hr) and apparetly the only place that has reasonable drop rates is the abyss, which requires 150m to enter each time (lolololol) and ofc you can back there with reverse to save money but you'll be spending a lot of silks to bot in there. And besides, to bot in the abyss you need a good set to begin with. So to sum it up you wanna get a good set, but in order to do so you must bot in the abyss which requires a good set to begin with. It's a very flawed gameplay design. To top it off the server is quite dead already: all the players that are online are either stall bots, goldbots, afk mains botting in the abyss/temple. If you open the party matching it's just auto-accept bot parties in the abyss/temple. I'd suggest you do like myself: ignore this server and wait for a good server like ruby which should come out soon and will give the ending blow to this server anyways.
Ps: This is the most disappointed I've been with a server for quite a while. It's just your typical 80 cap wanna-be-oldschool botfest pay2win server just like eryx.
Old 12/22/2017, 13:30   #885

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnub96 View Post
This server is utter garbage don't join it. I've started like 10 days late or so and it was not quite possible to catch up without donating. Besides I think the player count is being faked: DW south pvp is completely dead, there's no one there at any time. There are no caravans: I've been trying to trade to make money and catch up but no1 is trading, there are just thieves camping out of town to kill traders who bot in temple to farm buff. The thief to trader ratio in this server must be like 3 to 1 at least. Gold is worthless, everyone just buys and sells for silks. I was able to get a few hundred silks with silk/hr and by selling elixirs but there's nothing really fun to strive for in this server. Battle arena and ctf are also completely dead, no1 joins and the games don't even start. The system is stupid: you can't even make a fb+5 starter set cuz normal mobs almost don't drop str stones (I've got like 4 str stones in 48h botting with 2 chars at lv 78 mobs getting high kill/hr) and apparetly the only place that has reasonable drop rates is the abyss, which requires 150m to enter each time (lolololol) and ofc you can back there with reverse to save money but you'll be spending a lot of silks to bot in there. And besides, to bot in the abyss you need a good set to begin with. So to sum it up you wanna get a good set, but in order to do so you must bot in the abyss which requires a good set to begin with. It's a very flawed gameplay design. To top it off the server is quite dead already: all the players that are online are either stall bots, goldbots, afk mains botting in the abyss/temple. If you open the party matching it's just auto-accept bot parties in the abyss/temple. I'd suggest you do like myself: ignore this server and wait for a good server like ruby which should come out soon and will give the ending blow to this server anyways.
Ps: This is the most disappointed I've been with a server for quite a while. It's just your typical 80 cap wanna-be-oldschool botfest pay2win server just like eryx.
to an extent, I agree with all what you've said. but it's the best worst server we got atm no doubt about it .
The thief to trader ratio is probably only because many traders already reached their gold coin limit. after gold coin limit reset, I assure you the ratios were pretty balanced and jobbing was fun.
they say they got an update set in motion which will help new players catch up, but that's coming on 29th december, long after people will have their moon weapons . matter of the fact is, if you haven't started from the beginning of the server, you are severely disadvantaged one way or another. anyway you can pm me if you really wanna continue, I can help out with a lucky dress for alchemy and some stones that I got to get you on a good starting level.
Closed Thread