Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11

Discussion on Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2017, 18:20   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepblue* View Post
I've spoken with some of our international players, they are saying that they dont have such a problem and game is smooth enough.
if u say so only him and turkish players will stay and others gonna leave

thanks to know thats i waste my time waiting you
Old 11/12/2017, 18:24   #182

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by exptional2010 View Post
if u say so only him and turkish players will stay and others gonna leave

thanks to know thats i waste my time waiting you
Friend you are exaggerating, i've talked with more than 10 players from different places of the world, none of them have same problem as you.

I guess there is something wrong with your connection even if you dont admit it.
Old 11/12/2017, 18:28   #183

Quote:
Friend you are exaggerating, i've talked with more than 10 players from different places of the world, none of them have same problem as you.

I guess there is something wrong with your connection even if you dont admit it.
i just posted (edit) another pic because i know u will say that with my connection look at it and look at the ms

all have delay and lags from outside turky but not all have same MS some ppl in my guild got 300 others 1k others 400 others 2k

make a global and let ppl answer u
Old 11/12/2017, 18:32   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by exptional2010 View Post
i just posted (edit) another pic because i know u will say that with my connection look at it and look at the ms

all have delay and lags from outside turky but not all have same MS some ppl in my guild got 300 others 1k others 400 others 2k

make a global and let ppl answer u
I've talked exactly people from your guild and they says that they dont have any problem. Sorry but i am not going to debate more about this.
Old 11/12/2017, 19:07   #185

Nice i got now a problem with my guild i cant join in a Union because it says im already in one with my guild but i dont got a union this happened after ur update xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2017, 19:13   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyDragonAG View Post
Nice i got now a problem with my guild i cant join in a Union because it says im already in one with my guild but i dont got a union this happened after ur update xd
SAME PROBLEM, i had 3 guilds in union before update and now cannot do union with any1, fix pls

Cannot propose an alliance cuz the selected player belongs to your union
Old 11/12/2017, 19:15   #187

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
I've spoken with some of our international players, they are saying that they dont have such a problem and game is smooth enough.
Have you spoken international players? As GM? This is not proffesional thing. Shame on you how dare you ignore other players in game.
Old 11/12/2017, 19:20   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch MVP View Post
Have you spoken internationals players? As GM? This is not proffesional thing. Shame on you how dare you ignore other players in game.
Watch your words please, we have Game Assistants this is what they for. I asked them to talk those guild members. The reason why i said i've talked to players is because i trust our stuff members, their words are my words, no difference.

We care feedbacks and trying to find the reason and yet you say shame on you? No words to people like you, shame on you actually.
Old 11/12/2017, 19:23   #189

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Watch your words please, we have Game Assistants this is what they for. I asked them to talk those guild members. The reason why i said i've talked to players is because i trust our stuff members, their words are my words, no difference.

We care feedbacks and trying to find the reason and yet you say shame on you? No words to people like you, shame on you actually.
No i'm sorry if im wrong. You can get feedbacks already this topic. Why you're talking players as GM i just wonder it. I'm sorry.

I just know one think GM never touch ingame play.

Why are you choosing international donater players for talk? Sorry?
Old 11/12/2017, 19:25   #190

What is this AFK system ? I don't get it , Please someone explain... you got DC when u are not move or something ?
Old 11/12/2017, 19:26   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch MVP View Post
No i'm sorry if im wrong. You can get feedbacks already this topic. Why you're talking players as GM i just wonder it. I'm sorry.

I just know one think GM never touch ingame play.

Why are you choosing international donater players for talk? Sorry?
What you mean? i think you missundertood the whole story.

The other guy says he has high ms problem with game, idk if he is donator or not and we asked to our GA's to talk some players from his guild if they also has a similar problem or not in order to confirm this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepuku21 View Post
SAME PROBLEM, i had 3 guilds in union before update and now cannot do union with any1, fix pls

Cannot propose an alliance cuz the selected player belongs to your union
Union limit reduced to 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerz3 View Post
What is this AFK system ? I don't get it , Please someone explain... you got DC when u are not move or something ?
AFK System: There bubbles appear upon your char when you dont move for a while, this inform other players that your char is afk. You wont get dc or something.
Old 11/12/2017, 19:45   #192

Quote:
What you mean? i think you missundertood the whole story.

The other guy says he has high ms problem with game, idk if he is donator or not and we asked to our GA's to talk some players from his guild if they also has a similar problem or not in order to confirm this issue.

Union limit reduced to 2.

AFK System: There bubbles appear upon your char when you dont move for a while, this inform other players that your char is afk. You wont get dc or something.
Yea reduced to 2 but we both doesnt got a uni and cant do one with the new update fix that please !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2017, 20:46   #193

Full delay I'm boring.
Old 11/12/2017, 21:06   #194

Hello,

Due to over-player load we have a small delay issue only on Hotan map. There is no problem on other town or maps.

We are aware of this problem and we are working on its fix. This problem will be fixed as soon as possible.

For your information.

Regards.
Old 11/12/2017, 21:18   #195

can u do something with ours union problem? we cannot do it
Closed Thread