Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11

Discussion on Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/07/2017, 12:54   #16

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepuku21 View Post
what we can get for killin tg/uru/isy?

add paypal way to donate
You cant get anything by killing those uniq sorry. There is superrewards payment method available on our website, unfortunately paypal no longer serving in Turkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzarovic View Post
What about signature event?
Sorry, we are not considering such an event atm.
Old 11/07/2017, 15:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
job rewards? for what do we need gold? main currency will be silks anyways

add last man standing event if possible
are there STR uniques too?
Old 11/07/2017, 15:49   #18

Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 17:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post

good question
Old 11/07/2017, 18:12   #20

Finally ... I like this old school ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 20:25   #21

Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 23:16   #22

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post

Job Rewards = Gold only (You can get titles and basic stuff with gold). Sorry there is no much because this is not a fully job based server.

Last man standing = Survival Arena

There are no str uniqs.
Old 11/08/2017, 00:21   #23

i will give it a try hope this server stay long
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 00:49   #24

SECOND SERVER IN MONTH. DON'T TRUST THIS BLACK PEARL SERVERS.

PAY TO WIN GAME
Old 11/08/2017, 00:55   #25

What adjustments did you make to make the servers longevity prosper?
I played on the latest BP Sunshine since launch and it lasted 1 month before most of the population left.
If there is no adjustments made why would anyone want to play something that would be unplayable after a month.
I'm not hating im just giving criticism because i really enjoyed to play on BP Sunshine and the systems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 02:38   #26

Gameplay is very good but developers behave strangely, we givin suggestions they just ignore i thought server is for players. I think u should add more capabilities to buy for gold or main currency on this serv be silks, if u dont wanna pay4win 1mouth serv do something with this, thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2017, 03:14   #27

good luck with u server.. and listen to your community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 06:22   #28

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustalinen View Post
What adjustments did you make to make the servers longevity prosper?
I played on the latest BP Sunshine since launch and it lasted 1 month before most of the population left.
If there is no adjustments made why would anyone want to play something that would be unplayable after a month.
I'm not hating im just giving criticism because i really enjoyed to play on BP Sunshine and the systems.
Thank you. Well first of all, accesing latest gear will be much harder compared to Sunshine so this is the n.1 reason the server will stay longer.
And in Sunshine there were only a few guilds that joined the competition, which caused a snowball effect and leading them to the top in the earlier stages of the game. And you might say 'so what?' but this is heavily connected to what im going to say next.
A great percentage of our server's playerbase consists of Turks and there is this thing about Turks. Turks cannot handle 'defeat'. If a guild is taken lead in the game, the rest will not try as much as they should, they have the mindset 'X guild already occupied this server, lets quit and try another one.'
Even though the server has no real problems at all, people start leaving, lead by a guild. And then there is no competition and ofc the winner guild is also leaving because it's boring.
And not to complain about Turkish playerbase but when they leave the server they won't leave normally like 'ok we lost the lead, gg wp we leave.' They will always find a reason and throw dirt at us before they leave. e.g a guild in Sunshine which fell behind accused Deepblue of giving out strong items to other guilds before they left. Even they know it's not true, but they wanna leave the impression to the rest of the players that 'our guild is not bad, we wouldn't lose unless there was a bias'. Simply they are in denial of defeat.
And the funny thing is Deepblue who is the leader of the team is a known guy in TR scene for many years, hoster of a turkish gaming(mostly sro) forum for many years and one of the most honest person I met, for real. And also the guy they're accusing doesn't even have DB access (only devs can access the server host) or any authority at all, his gm char can only send notices and kick people.

So sorry for the long post just wanted to explain why Sunshine didnt have the greatest success. But yea this time we advertised better, listened to players more and we believe we'll have long-lasting crowded server with more guilds joining the competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3rolady View Post
SECOND SERVER IN MONTH. DON'T TRUST THIS BLACK PEARL SERVERS.

PAY TO WIN GAME
So what? This server was announced way earlier, at May. And the other server is still up and running, we even updated it 2 days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepuku21 View Post
Gameplay is very good but developers behave strangely, we givin suggestions they just ignore i thought server is for players. I think u should add more capabilities to buy for gold or main currency on this serv be silks, if u dont wanna pay4win 1mouth serv do something with this, thanks.
Dude chill down we just created an advertisement thread and finished working on the server. Believe it when I say it, we want for server to have a gold-based economy more than anyone else. Because in the end, when people can't get items with gold ingame, they will accuse us of it.
And in this regard we can't get out of it. You're a part of the community but dont think everyone else thinks like you do. We also thought like you and directed people to buy/sell items with gold by taking some precautions such as forbiddiging real money item sales (in game only), not adding Silk Scrolls, adding lots of content with gold in 110 Cap server. But only a few could understand why we did this and they basically spammed us 'why, why, why'. In some situations we must follow a path we don't like to keep most of the playerbase happy.

However we have lots of stuff waiting to be added in to the game as updates. We wait server to be shaped first so we are going to act accordingly. I can tell you that your gold will be valuable here. Maybe a few first item holders will be asking for money or silk but the economy will grow slowly and gold will have importance. That's what we've planned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 08:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Dude chill down we just created an advertisement thread and finished working on the server. Believe it when I say it, we want for server to have a gold-based economy more than anyone else. Because in the end, when people can't get items with gold ingame, they will accuse us of it.
And in this regard we can't get out of it. You're a part of the community but dont think everyone else thinks like you do. We also thought like you and directed people to buy/sell items with gold by taking some precautions such as forbiddiging real money item sales (in game only), not adding Silk Scrolls, adding lots of content with gold in 110 Cap server. But only a few could understand why we did this and they basically spammed us 'why, why, why'. In some situations we must follow a path we don't like to keep most of the playerbase happy.

However we have lots of stuff waiting to be added in to the game as updates. We wait server to be shaped first so we are going to act accordingly. I can tell you that your gold will be valuable here. Maybe a few first item holders will be asking for money or silk but the economy will grow slowly and gold will have importance. That's what we've planned.
I wish you were right, gl then and cya on friday, we are in
Old 11/08/2017, 09:35   #30

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
am i the only one that ain't able to get the client being updated ?
Closed Thread