Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/07/2017, 12:54   #16

 
elite*gold: 170
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 285
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepuku21 View Post
what we can get for killin tg/uru/isy?

add paypal way to donate
You cant get anything by killing those uniq sorry. There is superrewards payment method available on our website, unfortunately paypal no longer serving in Turkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzarovic View Post
What about signature event?
Sorry, we are not considering such an event atm.



Deepblue* is offline  
Old 11/07/2017, 15:43   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 1,294
job rewards? for what do we need gold? main currency will be silks anyways

add last man standing event if possible
are there STR uniques too?


WannaSun is offline  
Old 11/07/2017, 15:49   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,138
Received Thanks: 221
Good luck
tomatas95 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 17:44   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
job rewards? for what do we need gold? main currency will be silks anyways

add last man standing event if possible
are there STR uniques too?
good question


sepuku21 is offline  
Old 11/07/2017, 18:12   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 19
Finally ... I like this old school ...
MemphisMayFire is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 20:25   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,221
Received Thanks: 551
Good luck
Katara* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 23:16   #22

 
elite*gold: 170
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 285
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
job rewards? for what do we need gold? main currency will be silks anyways

add last man standing event if possible
are there STR uniques too?
Job Rewards = Gold only (You can get titles and basic stuff with gold). Sorry there is no much because this is not a fully job based server.

Last man standing = Survival Arena

There are no str uniqs.
Deepblue* is offline  
Old 11/08/2017, 00:21   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 10
i will give it a try hope this server stay long
exptional2010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 00:49   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 27
SECOND SERVER IN MONTH. DON'T TRUST THIS BLACK PEARL SERVERS.

PAY TO WIN GAME
h3rolady is offline  
Old 11/08/2017, 00:55   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 63
What adjustments did you make to make the servers longevity prosper?
I played on the latest BP Sunshine since launch and it lasted 1 month before most of the population left.
If there is no adjustments made why would anyone want to play something that would be unplayable after a month.
I'm not hating im just giving criticism because i really enjoyed to play on BP Sunshine and the systems.
moustalinen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 02:38   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 108
Gameplay is very good but developers behave strangely, we givin suggestions they just ignore i thought server is for players. I think u should add more capabilities to buy for gold or main currency on this serv be silks, if u dont wanna pay4win 1mouth serv do something with this, thanks.
sepuku21 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2017, 03:14   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 26
good luck with u server.. and listen to your community.
newenzel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 06:22   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,135
Received Thanks: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustalinen View Post
What adjustments did you make to make the servers longevity prosper?
I played on the latest BP Sunshine since launch and it lasted 1 month before most of the population left.
If there is no adjustments made why would anyone want to play something that would be unplayable after a month.
I'm not hating im just giving criticism because i really enjoyed to play on BP Sunshine and the systems.
Thank you. Well first of all, accesing latest gear will be much harder compared to Sunshine so this is the n.1 reason the server will stay longer.
And in Sunshine there were only a few guilds that joined the competition, which caused a snowball effect and leading them to the top in the earlier stages of the game. And you might say 'so what?' but this is heavily connected to what im going to say next.
A great percentage of our server's playerbase consists of Turks and there is this thing about Turks. Turks cannot handle 'defeat'. If a guild is taken lead in the game, the rest will not try as much as they should, they have the mindset 'X guild already occupied this server, lets quit and try another one.'
Even though the server has no real problems at all, people start leaving, lead by a guild. And then there is no competition and ofc the winner guild is also leaving because it's boring.
And not to complain about Turkish playerbase but when they leave the server they won't leave normally like 'ok we lost the lead, gg wp we leave.' They will always find a reason and throw dirt at us before they leave. e.g a guild in Sunshine which fell behind accused Deepblue of giving out strong items to other guilds before they left. Even they know it's not true, but they wanna leave the impression to the rest of the players that 'our guild is not bad, we wouldn't lose unless there was a bias'. Simply they are in denial of defeat.
And the funny thing is Deepblue who is the leader of the team is a known guy in TR scene for many years, hoster of a turkish gaming(mostly sro) forum for many years and one of the most honest person I met, for real. And also the guy they're accusing doesn't even have DB access (only devs can access the server host) or any authority at all, his gm char can only send notices and kick people.

So sorry for the long post just wanted to explain why Sunshine didnt have the greatest success. But yea this time we advertised better, listened to players more and we believe we'll have long-lasting crowded server with more guilds joining the competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3rolady View Post
SECOND SERVER IN MONTH. DON'T TRUST THIS BLACK PEARL SERVERS.

PAY TO WIN GAME
So what? This server was announced way earlier, at May. And the other server is still up and running, we even updated it 2 days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepuku21 View Post
Gameplay is very good but developers behave strangely, we givin suggestions they just ignore i thought server is for players. I think u should add more capabilities to buy for gold or main currency on this serv be silks, if u dont wanna pay4win 1mouth serv do something with this, thanks.
Dude chill down we just created an advertisement thread and finished working on the server. Believe it when I say it, we want for server to have a gold-based economy more than anyone else. Because in the end, when people can't get items with gold ingame, they will accuse us of it.
And in this regard we can't get out of it. You're a part of the community but dont think everyone else thinks like you do. We also thought like you and directed people to buy/sell items with gold by taking some precautions such as forbiddiging real money item sales (in game only), not adding Silk Scrolls, adding lots of content with gold in 110 Cap server. But only a few could understand why we did this and they basically spammed us 'why, why, why'. In some situations we must follow a path we don't like to keep most of the playerbase happy.

However we have lots of stuff waiting to be added in to the game as updates. We wait server to be shaped first so we are going to act accordingly. I can tell you that your gold will be valuable here. Maybe a few first item holders will be asking for money or silk but the economy will grow slowly and gold will have importance. That's what we've planned.
sarkoplata is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 08:00   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Dude chill down we just created an advertisement thread and finished working on the server. Believe it when I say it, we want for server to have a gold-based economy more than anyone else. Because in the end, when people can't get items with gold ingame, they will accuse us of it.
And in this regard we can't get out of it. You're a part of the community but dont think everyone else thinks like you do. We also thought like you and directed people to buy/sell items with gold by taking some precautions such as forbiddiging real money item sales (in game only), not adding Silk Scrolls, adding lots of content with gold in 110 Cap server. But only a few could understand why we did this and they basically spammed us 'why, why, why'. In some situations we must follow a path we don't like to keep most of the playerbase happy.

However we have lots of stuff waiting to be added in to the game as updates. We wait server to be shaped first so we are going to act accordingly. I can tell you that your gold will be valuable here. Maybe a few first item holders will be asking for money or silk but the economy will grow slowly and gold will have importance. That's what we've planned.
I wish you were right, gl then and cya on friday, we are in
sepuku21 is offline  
Old 11/08/2017, 09:35   #30
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,958
Received Thanks: 1,124
am i the only one that ain't able to get the client being updated ?


Jimmy* is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Black Pearl Sunshine 29.09| 110 Cap | CH-EU | Mid Exp | Balanced & Job Based Gameplay
11/09/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 143 Replies
https://i.epvpimg.com/yRy1dab.gif Facebook|Forum|Downloads|Website https://i.hizliresim.com/oYdEDo.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/l0QEal.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/VgQEqq.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/n5bE81.png https://www.maxigame.org/forum/images/araclar/maxayrac1.png ✯ Server Details Grand Opening|29.09.2017 20.00 (GMT+3) Level Cap|110



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.