Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2018, 15:28   #1921

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
Ah, you're probably one of them as well.
I've never said they abused they power, or did I? Please quote me if I'm wrong.
Solely the fact that they have GM powers is a reason enough to not join, as the RISK for sneaky stuff is terrifyingly high.
You implied it. So your entire complaint is based in an assumption.
Good riddance.
Old 02/23/2018, 15:33   #1922

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
You implied it. So your entire complaint is based in an assumption.
Good riddance.
Just because you assume it doesn't mean I implied it, which I don't.
Old 02/23/2018, 15:36   #1923

Quote:
Just because you assume it doesn't mean I implied it, which I don't.
If you are going to vent for being unhappy with the current state of the server, at least make sure you use real ammunition for it. Your homemade one ain't good enough.
Old 02/23/2018, 15:43   #1924

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
If you are going to vent for being unhappy with the current state of the server, at least make sure you use real ammunition for it. Your homemade one ain't good enough.
I just did, ignoring or denying them doesn't change a thing. Looks like you're out of arguments, so we can end this discussion.

I am in fact unhappy with the current state of the server (hence I left) as it started out pretty good, and got only worse over time.
Anyways, I'll wish you the best of luck, though the numbers are decreasing, understandably.
Old 02/23/2018, 15:55   #1925

Quote:
I just did, ignoring or denying them doesn't change a thing. Looks like you're out of arguments, so we can end this discussion.

I am in fact unhappy with the current state of the server (hence I left) as it started out pretty good, and got only worse over time.
Anyways, I'll wish you the best of luck, though the numbers are decreasing, understandably.
Ran out of arguments? You never had any to begin with, which is quite ironic. Your entire complaint is based on something that hasn't happened yet: an assumption.
Measures were taken because the current team couldn't keep up with the reports.
The new team made good progress, so they are staying. You are also unaware about the rules that supporters have to follow. Every single command is logged, and a misused command means a permanent ban.

If you are going to leave over that, please take your fearmongering with you.
Learn to argue with facts and not opinions while you are at it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 17:43   #1926

Hello guys... im playing on that Server... i think the 5. Day now.. im a solo player and just reached lvl93. At all i like the Server but now i got a really annoying problem.
How the fck should i get towards 95/96 with that bugged and bad Spawnrate at Jangan Cave? isnt it psbl to open the Constantinople Cave and put in there the D10 monsters? Its pretty unplayable.. I cant buy Stuff for that level because everyone just Sells last lvl stuff and i cant lvl there with lower Equipment to get higher stuff..
Old 02/23/2018, 19:42   #1927

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
Hello guys... im playing on that Server... i think the 5. Day now.. im a solo player and just reached lvl93. At all i like the Server but now i got a really annoying problem.
How the fck should i get towards 95/96 with that bugged and bad Spawnrate at Jangan Cave? isnt it psbl to open the Constantinople Cave and put in there the D10 monsters? Its pretty unplayable.. I cant buy Stuff for that level because everyone just Sells last lvl stuff and i cant lvl there with lower Equipment to get higher stuff..
just join to cerb scroll pt and u get lvl 100 very fast, u just need 1 or 2 cerbs and u are lvl 100.
Old 02/23/2018, 23:30   #1928

Quote:
Ran out of arguments? You never had any to begin with, which is quite ironic. Your entire complaint is based on something that hasn't happened yet: an assumption.
Measures were taken because the current team couldn't keep up with the reports.
The new team made good progress, so they are staying. You are also unaware about the rules that supporters have to follow. Every single command is logged, and a misused command means a permanent ban.

If you are going to leave over that, please take your fearmongering with you.
Learn to argue with facts and not opinions while you are at it.
So, uhm, are you running 16 gold bots or you have GM powers that you abuse ?
Old 02/24/2018, 01:31   #1929

how many players online in this server ?
Old 02/24/2018, 01:41   #1930

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
So, uhm, are you running 16 gold bots or you have GM powers that you abuse ?
Are you going to address anything that I just said? Or are you going to run away like your friend after I tore him a new *******?

ez
Old 02/24/2018, 03:54   #1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongbakplayer View Post
how many players online in this server ?

1000-1300 chars online daily, real player 300-400
Old 02/24/2018, 08:56   #1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Rigid it is then. But they should start banning goldbots.
We are banning gold bots just report them on the discord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbel1402 View Post
Honestly.. dont join Rigid than. Its Dead. No Job or PvP at all...
Well i'm not going to answer that but am quoting a comment after yours and there's much more if you able to read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
I think it's funny how we have like 10-or-so supporters with access to some GM commands.
One more reason to not play here, it will end badly.
Quote:
Ah, you're probably one of them as well.
I've never said they abused they power, or did I? Please quote me if I'm wrong.
Solely the fact that they have GM powers is a reason enough to not join, as the RISK for sneaky stuff is terrifyingly high.
About the "RISK" as you mentioned:

They have access to only 6 commands that doesn't give them any privilege over normal players. Only if you abuse the rules they can send you to prison.

We monitor there commands daily and if any of them though about abusing his will get him kicked and banned from the server so I guess it's not worth it.

Judging something because you never saw it in other p-server doesn't mean it's bad. Just you are complaining about some imaginary issues that you are trying to invent.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2018, 09:17   #1933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
I did. Afaik yingyang's goldbots were reported few times already and he's still using them.
Old 02/24/2018, 12:51   #1934

elite*gold: 6
I really hope I can back to the game but have no time
Old 02/24/2018, 13:09   #1935

Quote:
Are you going to address anything that I just said? Or are you going to run away like your friend after I tore him a new asshole?

ez
Tear me a new asshole, daddy, I like it in the backdoor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post

Well i'm not going to answer that but am quoting a comment after yours and there's much more if you able to read:

About the "RISK" as you mentioned:

They have access to only 6 commands that doesn't give them any privilege over normal players. Only if you abuse the rules they can send you to prison.

We monitor there commands daily and if any of them though about abusing his will get him kicked and banned from the server so I guess it's not worth it.

Judging something because you never saw it in other p-server doesn't mean it's bad. Just you are complaining about some imaginary issues that you are trying to invent.
You are the only decent member among all of the staff members. Where did you find complete incompetents like them?