Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2017, 14:59   #1021

elite*gold: 0

Thats gonna be their Trap-Dev after the wipe again, and no people join back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2017, 15:01   #1022

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
That's for everyone who is against the relaunch. That's how your so nice gm thinks about you.
He was mad of those people who cried and spammed him with personal insults " as he was saying " , not those whom were asking about it
Old 12/22/2017, 15:04   #1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentass88 View Post
Whats the point of low rates if everyones botting?
I think this has not been adressed enough.
Old 12/22/2017, 15:04   #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
He was mad of those people who cried and spammed him with personal insults " as he was saying " , not those whom were asking about it
well if i wouldn't be banned from their discord, i would show you i didn't insult him personally, just said that their disiscion is stupid. Got banned after that. They can't handle sro scence so gtfo here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 15:04   #1025

nice respect he already made vote all people refuse
Old 12/22/2017, 15:04   #1026

Great team keeps insulting their playerbase, I AM DONE
Old 12/22/2017, 15:07   #1027

Wery profsenynoal admyn

Oh well, at least now I can confidently just leave, good it the team proved themselves this early.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/22/2017, 15:07   #1028

most unprofessional team I have ever seen. They have never listended to their playerbase and made unreasonable changes throughout the past weeks. If you address those mistakes in their discord (where everyone is supposed to join in according to this thread) you'll just get muted and banned.

GG, Rigid way to play yourself.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/22/2017, 15:10   #1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
That's for everyone who is against the relaunch. That's how your so nice gm thinks about you.
u're just toxic i think everyone in the discord realized that

Quote:
Originally Posted by galerianka View Post
yes they decided to wipe, also banned me from their discord for saying truth you jusr dont respected players whom was playing your shitty server and was with you during those all crashes and now you are giving them wipe juz plz die rigid.
you were where doing what? do you know how long rigid was in alpha? with crashes and shit? u played a bit in the opening and already think you're apart of it... get some baby wipes and clean those tears, the team is taking a bullet for the server to prosper and all u care about was some hours u spent BOTTING(not handgrinding)
Old 12/22/2017, 15:15   #1030

They decide to relunch the game after that epic fail GO?
They will wipe out after so many days when players have 50 DC per day. Players who stayed in those **** conditions and made their level now lose all they have. No one can return the time invested on the server. The RIGID team is a foolish baboon team. .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 15:15   #1031

elite*gold: 125
Well Imma say something , I respect the amount of time and effort admins put in the game starting from alpha stage to opening , But honestly this community sucks specially vsro community , Yes you guys sucks , Because you insult them and making them mad without respecting the effort and time they put in the project and do the same **** you do in every pserver expecting them just to ignore insults and act you kindly , They are a good team but still they want to see some respect for their work and effort , In vsro community if relaunch happens after few days they cry but in Isro or ksro etc If server went down for a week players will still come back and play , JUST STATING FACTS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 16:06   #1032

elite*gold: 20
Admins are correct in this issue , Game wasnt released properly , it was more down then up ... alot of players gave up and kept waiting for problem being fixed .

Now the problem is solved admins want to give all the same chance. Ofc most ppl that are crying right now are those who dont give a fck about other players. And it would be great that they leave , no asset to this community at all , only complaining
Old 12/22/2017, 16:08   #1033

Salty admin, relaunch? bb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
Admins are correct in this issue , Game wasnt released properly , it was more down then up ... alot of players gave up and kept waiting for problem being fixed .

Now the problem is solved admins want to give all the same chance. Ofc most ppl that are crying right now are those who dont give a fck about other players. And it would be great that they leave , no asset to this community at all , only complaining
Nobody gives a **** what you think, I started abit late but i'm level 72 after griding hard and try-harding since no auto relog or anything and bunch of random dcs... Would suck to have it all just gone because they think they can simply re-launch and get numbers, if they relaunch they will have less online, they're call though. I'm out if they decide to do it and some already left when they heard the word re-launch.

GG Rigid, nice server, braindead admins.
Old 12/22/2017, 16:15   #1034

interesting. im not too sure about the xp and sp. is this slower or faster compared to revolution games silkroad?

Okay... I think I came in at a bad time. What is going on here? lol
Old 12/22/2017, 16:37   #1035

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post

Now the problem is solved admins want to give all the same chance.
Wrong. It's been 4 days since the issue was fixed. They established a vote wether to relaunch or not and the result was clearly against it and everyone kept playing.

I personally don't care about the progress I made to this date. I'm - and pretty much everyone else - is just ****** that these decisions come out of the blue all the time.

Nobody even understands the reasoning behind it. You won't attract more players by re-launching. It's a long term server, catching up is easy - nobody was capped anyway. And if you're compensating your "old" players anyway they'll be ahead either way? There is 0 reason behind this and that's why everyone with a straight mind is going to leave here.
Thanks
2 Users