Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2017, 21:00   #421

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeshX View Post
I mean grand opening
Grand opening : Friday December 15th but the time is unknown for now but follow up in discord
Old 12/04/2017, 23:48   #422

this server need really alot of Ads , alot of base building , advertisement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/05/2017, 21:04   #423

This is what Silkroad should've been in the first place. Amazing features, really incredible. Can't wait for the grand opening. I just hope the server will get populated quickly.

Btw are Pacheon skills improved same as Bicheon and Heuksal ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2017, 21:08   #424

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchely View Post
This is what Silkroad should've been in the first place. Amazing features, really incredible. Can't wait for the grand opening. I just hope the server will get populated quickly.

Btw are Pacheon skills improved same as Bicheon and Heuksal ?
the skills are untouched for chinese and european because w.e the balance joymax created, these admins didnt touch any of the skills
Old 12/05/2017, 22:49   #425

Cant create file transfer manager.
Maybe pack file corrupted or someone is trying to accessing it now... try a few minutes later.
???
Old 12/05/2017, 22:56   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
the skills are untouched for chinese and european because w.e the balance joymax created, these admins didnt touch any of the skills
I'm talking about this, I noticed that Pacheon Bowmanship isn't on this list, that's why I'm asking, is it intended that way or did they forgot to add it? (Never played on sro-r server so wouldn't know)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post

5. Power of certain Chinese Weapons skills improved:
  • Bicheon Swordsmanship: Smashing Sword, Chain, Blade, Blade Force, Killing Heaven Blade, Petal Sword Dance.
  • Heuksal Spearmanship: Annihilating Blade, Heuksal Spear, Soul Spear, Ghost Spear, Chain Spear, Flying Dragon.
  • Heuksal Spearmanship ghost Spear series attack range increased by 1.5 m.
Old 12/06/2017, 07:47   #427

DEC 2 2017 Patch Notes:
-Fixed the Survival PVP party matching bug.
-Improved the server stability.

DEC 3 2017 Patch Notes:
-Improved the server stability
-Banned PHBot from rigid.
-HWID limit set to 2 clients per pc, just run silkroad.exe after you login your first account.
-If you have ESET NOD, or AVIRA antivirus you might need to disable them or add client exclusion path in, therefore you can play in rigid without false alarms.

DEC 5 2017 Patch Notes:
-Changed the alchemy fuse time to 1 second.
-Changed the upgrade equips time to 1 second.
-Changed the enchant items time to 1 second.

DEC 6 2017 Patch Notes:
-Unbanned PhBot, use at your own risk.
-Removed Xtrap for good, because it was causing too much problems with win10.
-Injected and added GameGuard instead of Xtrap.
-Modified the HWID limit to 1 for now.
-Client less is not allowed, if you get caught using client less you will be banned forever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2017, 13:35   #428

again i wanna ask how are you guys planning to advertise for this server ,
community building is more important than the server details and editing
i wish that this server witness a minimum 2k+ players at launch , but i dont know how they are planning to do that .
the post here is also not so active as i hoped it will be , i think you should consider hiring a Turkish admin and submit this server in some turkish Silkroad Forum .
for anyone who think turkish society are bad , i disagree with you , they provide a huge community in servers , and not all of them are rude or bad people .
all what concerns me , is to have a wide player base set in this server , so it would survive for long term :/
Old 12/06/2017, 14:32   #429

It seems that you are trying to be that Turkish admin, it can be anyone who has experience in working with servers, publishing and so on.. It sounds like the server needs players just to get money of them to survive.. This new server has to have stable files to start of safely.
Old 12/06/2017, 15:14   #430

Ok, so 1-8dg no drops only coins...

Question:
  • possible to add in NPC magic/attribute stones and elixirs 1-8dg for coins?
Old 12/06/2017, 16:10   #431

you said you added gameguard instead of xtrap? i see xtrap is still running and i got dc every time i login
my win10 doesnt have any problem with xtrap before

and can i ask a dumb question: what is client less? 2 clients on the same pc?
i used to know what it is but its been about 7 years since the last time i played sro. so i can remember now
Old 12/06/2017, 16:37   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by search123 View Post
you said you added gameguard instead of xtrap? i see xtrap is still running and i got dc every time i login
my win10 doesnt have any problem with xtrap before

and can i ask a dumb question: what is client less? 2 clients on the same pc?
i used to know what it is but its been about 7 years since the last time i played sro. so i can remember now
if xtrap is still running then your windows removed the new sroclient while the client was patching, re extract your client and add the folder to exclusion in your av or windows defender.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 16:55   #433

Did you change the Plus from the Original SRO?

e. What i mean. Is it easier to get +9?
Old 12/06/2017, 17:57   #434

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjnznkanoriu View Post
It sounds like the server needs players just to get money of them to survive...
I don't know, the fact that they've been online for like a year in alpha/beta stage without lots of players nor donations, that's pretty impressive and assuring.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 18:19   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
again i wanna ask how are you guys planning to advertise for this server ,
community building is more important than the server details and editing
i wish that this server witness a minimum 2k+ players at launch , but i dont know how they are planning to do that .
the post here is also not so active as i hoped it will be , i think you should consider hiring a Turkish admin and submit this server in some turkish Silkroad Forum .
for anyone who think turkish society are bad , i disagree with you , they provide a huge community in servers , and not all of them are rude or bad people .
all what concerns me , is to have a wide player base set in this server , so it would survive for long term :/
We don't have any categorization for our players everyone is warmly welcomed to join our server RIGID. We already started to reach the Turkish communities(popular forums).

How we are planning to advertise we are already running FB ads and advertising everywhere we can reach related to silkroad so if you have suggestions on where to advertise please let us know. We spend everything(effort and money) we can to advertise our servers. But the most important method and the most effective one is "word of mouth" which is something made by the players themselves. Anyone who feel that Rigid is a good server that deserves to be played share it to his SRO fellas, Introduce them to the server by telling them what he sees in it worth to be played and spending time on it. So yes we need everyone who beleive in Rigid's help. Actually we had a lot of help from the server supporters so far and I would like to thank everyone helping us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omG86 View Post
Ok, so 1-8dg no drops only coins...

Question:
  • possible to add in NPC magic/attribute stones and elixirs 1-8dg for coins?
You get coins till level 70 after that you start getting regular drops/gold. These coins help buying a lot of useful items during your leveling up journey.

Yes it's possible to be added please join our discord server and post your suggestion there so other players can react to it and developers are able to apply it if it's needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katara1338 View Post
Did you change the Plus from the Original SRO?

e. What i mean. Is it easier to get +9?
No, Alchemy rates are the same as Ephesus server.
Thanks
1 User