Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/18/2018, 08:04   #1966
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 512
Received Thanks: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
idk why ppl are leaving here.. The Server is good.. you have to Play Sro .. to get forwards and not just goldbotting. The new Systems of the SilkroadR files are nice. Prbly you should make it easyer to get on lvl100 for new Players and Hunt down the last existing Bot Pts to Clean this up.
Goldbots and suspicion of corruption. I reported goldbots of 1 guy(100% valid proofs) and he wasnt sent to jail/banned. I also reported other gbots and they are in jail. That's 1.
2. Nobody knew about the new fw times except 1 union which came prepared(fw time change was announced 1minute before it should start, I wonder where did they get the info about new fw time...)

Definitely NOT WORTH joining this server since it's corrupted.
1_3_3_7v2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 09:26   #1967
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Goldbots and suspicion of corruption. I reported goldbots of 1 guy(100% valid proofs) and he wasnt sent to jail/banned. I also reported other gbots and they are in jail. That's 1.
2. Nobody knew about the new fw times except 1 union which came prepared(fw time change was announced 1minute before it should start, I wonder where did they get the info about new fw time...)

Definitely NOT WORTH joining this server since it's corrupted.

First of all, get your facts straight before starting to talk bs about others.
here is proof that we were as suprised as rest, just since we are more organized we were able to gather faster than rest of unions. THATS ON YOU not on anyone else.
[19:30:07] (Guild)Pokahontas: WTFFFF
[19:30:09] (Guild)Casper_: 30 minutes?
[19:30:12] (Guild)JR: XDDDD
[19:30:12] (Guild)BlueArroW: time to start making pts
[19:30:13] (Guild)FaZe: ???
[19:30:15] (Guild)JR: SURPRISE ************
[19:30:19] (Guild)Pokahontas: WTF
[19:30:20] (Guild)Casper_: ******* shiet
[19:30:22] (Guild)Casper_: im on trade
[19:30:34] (Guild)Casper_: hahahahaha
[19:30:56] (Guild)Artemis: is that the normal time?
[19:30:59] (Guild)Casper_: no

That means we all had 30++ mins to prepear.
ElmU is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 10:04   #1968
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Goldbots and suspicion of corruption. I reported goldbots of 1 guy(100% valid proofs) and he wasnt sent to jail/banned. I also reported other gbots and they are in jail. That's 1.
2. Nobody knew about the new fw times except 1 union which came prepared(fw time change was announced 1minute before it should start, I wonder where did they get the info about new fw time...)

Definitely NOT WORTH joining this server since it's corrupted.
Please stop thinking and talking bcuz ya are too retarded for it thanks.All what ya boi speaking about its a totally bullshit. No1 knows the FW time even GMS cuz they fked it up at update. If FT union would know proper time you boiz will get rekt even harder with 50++ more people with... Dont like it then gtfo somewhere else, 1retard less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gears Of War View Post
i only played in fw lol. made a nice 30euro from it also.
GJ WP 30euro :O ya rich boi all da girls in da club urs now huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
idk why ppl are leaving here.. The Server is good.. you have to Play Sro .. to get forwards and not just goldbotting. The new Systems of the SilkroadR files are nice. Prbly you should make it easyer to get on lvl100 for new Players and Hunt down the last existing Bot Pts to Clean this up.
They will be back when 110lv cames up, dunt worry mate
dunstable96 is offline  
Old 03/20/2018, 00:02   #1969
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 51
Still best server around <33
ElmU is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2018, 08:42   #1970
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 18
keep the 100 cap server and open a 110 one to attract more players, but yeah I know that current players won't like it cuz the 100 cap server would die slowly

but thats a fact, more new & leavers would join back if it would be a new beginning, it's not ideal but thats not my decision (one solution would be to give all silk donations to the new 110 cap server)

just my 2 cents
EpicAce is offline  
Old 03/20/2018, 14:10   #1971
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Goldbots and suspicion of corruption. I reported goldbots of 1 guy(100% valid proofs) and he wasnt sent to jail/banned. I also reported other gbots and they are in jail. That's 1.
2. Nobody knew about the new fw times except 1 union which came prepared(fw time change was announced 1minute before it should start, I wonder where did they get the info about new fw time...)

Definitely NOT WORTH joining this server since it's corrupted.
Actually we schedules got changed randomly, no one knew not even the union you are talking about. so stop assuming stuff.

gold bots are everywhere in every single server and you are complaining about it because now you don't like it.
Since you reported a guy's saying he is gold botting why you yourself is gold botting. So our answer was if we are banning him we will ban every gold bot in the server which is most likely 70% of the server population are abusing teh multi client. even you were gold botting.
Rigid_ is offline  
Old 03/20/2018, 19:28   #1972
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 830
Received Thanks: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Actually we schedules got changed randomly, no one knew not even the union you are talking about. so stop assuming stuff.

gold bots are everywhere in every single server and you are complaining about it because now you don't like it.
Since you reported a guy's saying he is gold botting why you yourself is gold botting. So our answer was if we are banning him we will ban every gold bot in the server which is most likely 70% of the server population are abusing teh multi client. even you were gold botting.
The difference is some people respected the HWID 2 rule by literally logging 2 chars per PC, and others logged entire parties in 1 PC. Both aren't the same, and if HWID 2 is abuse for you, why didn't you make it 1? The real problem is the abusers made a shitload of wealth uncontested until a week ago, and now newcomers can't even bot with HWID 2 because they get sent to prison instantly. How can they possibly catch up?
oliok is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 13:39   #1973
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
The difference is some people respected the HWID 2 rule by literally logging 2 chars per PC, and others logged entire parties in 1 PC. Both aren't the same, and if HWID 2 is abuse for you, why didn't you make it 1? The real problem is the abusers made a shitload of wealth uncontested until a week ago, and now newcomers can't even bot with HWID 2 because they get sent to prison instantly. How can they possibly catch up?
Yea thats the only problem of the server. But 11d coming out soon so i hope it will solve all the problems cuz it will be like a fresh start
dunstable96 is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 14:23   #1974
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 512
Received Thanks: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
The difference is some people respected the HWID 2 rule by literally logging 2 chars per PC, and others logged entire parties in 1 PC. Both aren't the same, and if HWID 2 is abuse for you, why didn't you make it 1? The real problem is the abusers made a shitload of wealth uncontested until a week ago, and now newcomers can't even bot with HWID 2 because they get sent to prison instantly. How can they possibly catch up?
Face it, the server is corrupted. I have reported yingyang and his dogs many times and guess what, nothing happened, not a single ban was given, not 1 char was sent to prison even though RIGID guy himself said "report them and they will be banned". Now yingyang is not goldbotting anymore(maybe he was told to stop, eh?) and they started sending every single goldbot to prison. Ofc when I asked them what about yingyang I got answer similiar to "we have no proofs so we can't do anything"(and i reported him many times with screenshots XD)
1_3_3_7v2 is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 15:04   #1975
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,396
Received Thanks: 707
@ u talk about gbots..... xdddddddddddd
Ultimate1337 is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 15:50   #1976
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 18
i enjoy these files more than the usual ones which are used from most pservers, hope they will be sold to some experienced dev in the future
EpicAce is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2018, 21:57   #1977
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 839
Received Thanks: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Face it, the server is corrupted. I have reported yingyang and his dogs many times and guess what, nothing happened, not a single ban was given, not 1 char was sent to prison even though RIGID guy himself said "report them and they will be banned". Now yingyang is not goldbotting anymore(maybe he was told to stop, eh?) and they started sending every single goldbot to prison. Ofc when I asked them what about yingyang I got answer similiar to "we have no proofs so we can't do anything"(and i reported him many times with screenshots XD)
that yingbang guy is **** man, he sucks
leo2111 is offline  
Old 03/22/2018, 10:19   #1978
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 16
Allright let's check this one out. Had a blast playing Zyain which had latest files either so hope this makes my heart melt again. In no way im ever gonna play the official sro or sro-r again.
GAMEKINGZ is offline  
Old 03/22/2018, 21:18   #1979
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEKINGZ View Post
Allright let's check this one out. Had a blast playing Zyain which had latest files either so hope this makes my heart melt again. In no way im ever gonna play the official sro or sro-r again.
Hope you will enjoy it. =)
dunstable96 is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 08:58   #1980
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Does it worth to join this server nowdays or its "to late"
Torimica is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.