Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2017, 23:43   #91

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
I don't think I am over-explaining anything. All features are explained in a way which will make sure no questions will be created to people. This is not a server where a title presentation could work, you have to get deep into these changes to understand them. I am pretty sure people who might be interested in Rigid prefer it this way than having to google all the time for everything they see in-game.
Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm already familiar with the system due to playing ephesus & xian. But what you said is true about the audience that is interested in Rigid mostlikely reading it.

Hope that's the type of audience this server attracts
Old 11/01/2017, 23:47   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
hey im new at this topic, before i start writing i personally thank to Rigid team for this work, great...

i have 1 question and 1 suggestion:

q: open beta started? if yes how much time i missed?

s: i'm seeing a team that truly love Silkroad Online and worked hard for opening a player based (that part is so important, because we all know Joymax did what to this community) Silkroad Online server.

If you want to be succesfull on your work, just act like Riot Games, the biggest game team for me, they only did right moves with 2 things:

1-justice on game (continuous balences)
2-they only sold cosmetic things

in Silkroad world, the 2nd matter is hard to do (Silk selling), but if you do continuous balences depend alpha/beta phases and player returning reports, you can be succesfull and grow up continuously

Thanks if you read
and waiting for my questions reply

edit: ah sorry OB today ... so where can i register?
Open beta will start tomorrow (You've just missed alpha stage of 7 months)

About your suggestion, it's impossible to apply it on silkroad. It's good that u somehow admire Riot Games to keep a high quality game free for everyone and keep the balance with frequent patches and making donations for purely cosmetics. Sadly, silkroad is not the game you could compare with LoL for some reasons:

1) First of all, SilkRoad is a MMORPG, the nature of this genre (sadly) is to be pay2win, we can keep certain balance, but donators will always be in the top first, non-donators can reach high, but it will take more time.

2) The server bills are not cheap, maybe you didn't know it, but although silkroad is a game you can run in any toaster, a silkroad server actually requires a decent machine, only silkroad map already requires a huge amount of ram memory and a nice processor (Xeon - prices around $1500~$2000) to be ran. Otherwise you'll get a laggy server that will eventually crash when a lot of people joins.

3) SilkRoad design doesn't fit a game where you could donate just for cosmetics, in LoL there are over a hundred champions with a lot of cool skins, here you have the same char with just 3-4 avatars and every avatar has only 1 purpose: PvP, Luck or Unique Hunt. So you'll basically see players with the same avatar all time so if donations where based on purely cosmetics, there wouldn't be any silkroad server online. SilkRoad servers income comes from Monthly items (Fellow pet packages, premium, devil, pet clock) and from daily usage items (For this server, Immortals, Reverse, Globals, etc) so the concept of having a server where donators and non donators are equal is non existent. As soon as the first monthly bill comes it will be shut down :/

It's good that you give a try here, you won't get disappointed, RIGID team is really nice, true skilled developers that don't rely on old success reputation or copy pasted features, this is brand new, innovative, something you won't regret to try
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 00:01   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Open beta will start tomorrow (You've just missed alpha stage of 7 months)

About your suggestion, it's impossible to apply it on silkroad. It's good that u somehow admire Riot Games to keep a high quality game free for everyone and keep the balance with frequent patches and making donations for purely cosmetics. Sadly, silkroad is not the game you could compare with LoL for some reasons:

1) First of all, SilkRoad is a MMORPG, the nature of this genre (sadly) is to be pay2win, we can keep certain balance, but donators will always be in the top first, non-donators can reach high, but it will take more time.

2) The server bills are not cheap, maybe you didn't know it, but although silkroad is a game you can run in any toaster, a silkroad server actually requires a decent machine, only silkroad map already requires a huge amount of ram memory and a nice processor (Xeon - prices around $1500~$2000) to be ran. Otherwise you'll get a laggy server that will eventually crash when a lot of people joins.

3) SilkRoad design doesn't fit a game where you could donate just for cosmetics, in LoL there are over a hundred champions with a lot of cool skins, here you have the same char with just 3-4 avatars and every avatar has only 1 purpose: PvP, Luck or Unique Hunt. So you'll basically see players with the same avatar all time so if donations where based on purely cosmetics, there wouldn't be any silkroad server online. SilkRoad servers income comes from Monthly items (Fellow pet packages, premium, devil, pet clock) and from daily usage items (For this server, Immortals, Reverse, Globals, etc) so the concept of having a server where donators and non donators are equal is non existent. As soon as the first monthly bill comes it will be shut down :/

It's good that you give a try here, you won't get disappointed, RIGID team is really nice, true skilled developers that don't rely on old success reputation or copy pasted features, this is brand new, innovative, something you won't regret to try
You are right, if you check my comment more carefully i already know that the 1st matter is hard to do due to server expenses etc...

Quote:
in Silkroad world, the 2nd matter is hard to do (Silk selling), but if you do continuous balences depend alpha/beta phases and player returning reports, you can be succesfull and grow up continuously
My point is good balances. I dont want to see all players using wizards/warriors

Thanks for your comment
Old 11/02/2017, 00:10   #94

elite*gold: 15
wow Great server
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 01:36   #95

opened?
Old 11/02/2017, 01:42   #96

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
You are right, if you check my comment more carefully i already know that the 1st matter is hard to do due to server expenses etc...

My point is good balances. I dont want to see all players using wizards/warriors

Thanks for your comment
you wont see 80% of the players are wiz/warrior in this sever

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrlove View Post
opened?
open beta didnt start yet but they will post it here and in discord channel so join the discord channel
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 02:01   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
I mean yea but its plain and simple- people wont play a server that they cant use a good bot from the start. People will want to use their own preferred bot, sure that bot might be fine for people who only use mbot and what not but. make the server compatible with 3rd party bots from the start. PHBot can bot in sro-r so i dont see why it shouldnt here. (For all i know all bot already do work here. im just saying this if they aren't. but if they do work here good. server should have no reason to not be populated.)
i totally agree with you. my favorite bot not supporting this is definitely a no and with me comes one hundred more.
just make up your mind, theres things that you cant just leave behind.
Old 11/02/2017, 02:27   #98

I won't be negative and/or rude but you'll need a lot of luck with this project and specially with those files,

All of that is unique & exciting ´n **** but there's a community nowadays that didn't know how to appreciate it, the good work and effort put into a project with this magnitude they'll don't give a fu. (Hopefully I will be wrong).

If you ask me, this server would be amazing if we were back in 2010~ or something like that. Now, it's just a spend of time and work, somehow they will start to argue, complaint and post their cancerous things on this thread and so on...

But seriously, I wish a lot of luck with this, you really deserve a good/mature/serious amount of people supporting this because it seems you do it with love.
Old 11/02/2017, 03:04   #99

How many hours left for open beta ?
we will start lv 100 with full items ?
Old 11/02/2017, 05:01   #100

i hate auto in game. slow target, run around, stuck, no protect fellow, no filter item. and hate x-trap too. should you remove it? because i think. in private sever. hack is not problem. problem is fun ot not.
Old 11/02/2017, 05:37   #101

Quote:
i hate auto in game. slow target, run around, stuck, no protect fellow, no filter item. and hate x-trap too. should you remove it? because i think. in private sever. hack is not problem. problem is fun ot not.
+1
Old 11/02/2017, 09:42   #102

Why is everyone aruguing about bots ?! its better without bots .
i think this creates a fair play for everyone , everyone is equal .
no more goldbotters / afk players / farming **** .
lots of exploits bot can do , so please for the game sake . remove the phbot and keep the macros ingame .
no reason for afk people if u r not having fun !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 10:12   #103

some1 please tell me...its already open beta??
Old 11/02/2017, 10:27   #104

Quote:
That auto thing ingame you are talking about is called macro bot. It originally came from sro-r files. And it is just a temporary thing, cuz devs are working on their own tool kit(bot,filter and so on). Other bots are allowed as well, but they are not adjusted yet for sro-r files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump. View Post
How many hours left for open beta ?
we will start lv 100 with full items ?
there is no exact time yet, join discord and follow the news, everything about that obt time will be posted there in a first place
no we will start at level 1, just like i would be a grand opening. Purpose of the beta phase, is to test all the rates and adjust them for a grand opening, or keep it that way, if its good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gueso99 View Post
no more goldbotters / afk players / farming shit .
lots of exploits bot can do , so please for the game sake . remove the phbot and keep the macros ingame .
Sro community cant imagine the game without bot. So its always a main topic and its normal that ppl will always argue about boting. Someone believes its better without bot, somene thinks the opposite. I think boting wont be a huge problem, as long as u cant get everything u need only by boting. End-game gear is only obtainable by doing active things (events, ctf, jobing, arenas).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 10:27   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gueso99 View Post
no more goldbotters / afk players / farming **** .
gold not importan in this sever. u must active player in sroR. and some 1 have work to do. cant 24/24 play game.
keep marco bot? it is bot. mbot, sbot, phbot is bot too. did u want use window 98 in this 2017 year?