Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2017, 19:09   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
okay i been testing the beta since quite a while now , and i wanna say they have done great work ,

But
___

1. Fellow pets play a major part in this server , and the fact that you make the pets Saddle + items obtainable only from item mall , kinda conflict with the term of ( play to win ) , cause this is something you must buy with $

so why dont you just do like any other successful game doing , keep the item mall items only for people who seek different look , like skins in LOL , but doesnt play a major role in making u strong in game

meaning : you should at least provide one pet in the stable , which can be used with saddle and has its skills ( buffer , aggressive , defence ) like any other pets , at least choose the most ugly pet , and people will still buy item mall pets because everyone wanna look different.

you need to make some equality of the main game aspects , like fellow pets.
u said wolf can be evolved , but we cant ride wolfs ,
so i think this wont affect the server profitability , it will make the server not pay2win , and support more , play2win .

provide a basic fellow pet in any npc store or as a hard quest reward , same with saddle for it . and items
Hello, first of all, do not compare LoL with RIGID. Actually, don't compare LoL with any MMORPG game, it's totally ridiculous.

Second, all suggestions are welcome, but you can also be more objective. A LOT of "Pay2Win" items have been completely removed, even the VIP System. There are some items still, many of them will be removed. I'm sure RIGID team will make the needed changes to allow non-donators to get premium items from a different way. Thanks for your suggestion. Don't forget donations also keeps the server, and in difference to LoL, you don't have over 100 characters with 5 different skins each one, you only have 1/2 characters with at most 3 avatars (Lucky, PvE and PvP)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 19:17   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Hello, first of all, do not compare LoL with RIGID. Actually, don't compare LoL with any MMORPG game, it's totally ridiculous.

Second, all suggestions are welcome, but you can also be more objective. A LOT of "Pay2Win" items have been completely removed, even the VIP System. There are some items still, many of them will be removed. I'm sure RIGID team will make the needed changes to allow non-donators to get premium items from a different way. Thanks for your suggestion. Don't forget donations also keeps the server, and in difference to LoL, you don't have over 100 characters with 5 different skins each one, you only have 1/2 characters with at most 3 avatars (Lucky, PvE and PvP)
i didnt mean comparing LOL to rigid in all aspects , but i mean , making the market relaying on ( showing and look variety ) not on main essential items .

thats how new games succeed , because they make the game free2play , and market is all about new avatars , new skins , and in Rigid , it can be applied , market , different avatars , different pet looks , new fellow pets , , etc , just an idea
Old 12/10/2017, 19:18   #498

as I can see many people just played on vsro files and have kinda no idea about sro-R files

They got YouTube, Google and more to check out how sro-R is based on... instead of saying stupid things, which (mostly) are answered in the first page of thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2017, 19:24   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
okay i been testing the beta since quite a while now , and i wanna say they have done great work ,

But
___

1. Fellow pets play a major part in this server , and the fact that you make the pets Saddle + items obtainable only from item mall , kinda conflict with the term of ( play to win ) , cause this is something you must buy with $

so why dont you just do like any other successful game doing , keep the item mall items only for people who seek different look , like skins in LOL , but doesnt play a major role in making u strong in game

meaning : you should at least provide one pet in the stable , which can be used with saddle and has its skills ( buffer , aggressive , defence ) like any other pets , at least choose the most ugly pet , and people will still buy item mall pets because everyone wanna look different.

you need to make some equality of the main game aspects , like fellow pets.
u said wolf can be evolved , but we cant ride wolfs ,
so i think this wont affect the server profitability , it will make the server not pay2win , and support more , play2win .

provide a basic fellow pet in any npc store or as a hard quest reward , same with saddle for it . and items
Read the whole thread or ask in discord before you spread false information.

Note: Uniques Scroll (Obtainable from arena item manager), (Can be used inside it's own dungeon only)

Uniques Scroll Drops:

Pet Equipments
Pet Skills
Magic Stone Exclusive for 10th degree
Magic POP Cards
Advance Elixirs
Silver Rigid Coins
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2017, 19:31   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafams View Post
Come to Discord and make Suggestion
U will find it in my signature
Hey, i just joined a few days ago, tried to send suggestions at channel but i could not write on the chat, dont rly know how this works, IM VERY NOOB for Discord, never used this before xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gueso99 View Post
i think you will not gain exp or drops from 7 lvls lower mobs , its SRO rule . they think 7 lvls lower wont give u enough exp , neglected !!

plus u will already have by then some good set that wont let u grind 7 lvls lower than urs .

changing that will be pointless
Maybe its a pointless thing now, but if someday they plan to make cap increase it will be necessary, for example: When i kill Seth, Anubis, Medusa, Jupiter Temple uniques with my Lv130 char in isro Bellona, they doesnt drop anything, thats very annoying. I sent Joymax a suggestion to change the drop level requeriment for these uniques drops, like Roc. But they just ignored.

Maybe if they change this restriction in Rigid for 10-12 at least levels would be better
Old 12/10/2017, 19:34   #501

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlboTV View Post
as I can see many people just played on vsro files and have kinda no idea about sro-R files

They got YouTube, Google and more to check out how sro-R is based on... instead of saying stupid things, which (mostly) are answered in the first page of thread
that's just what I wanted to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by __GranT__ View Post
Hey, i just joined a few days ago, tried to send suggestions at channel but i could not write on the chat, dont rly know how this works, IM VERY NOOB for Discord, never used this before xD
Write this [.post #Suggestions <text>] in #spam channel
Old 12/11/2017, 02:04   #502

It sounds really really nice, first server I will try in a long time =).

Old 12/11/2017, 02:04   #503

4 days to go
Old 12/11/2017, 02:38   #504

I think there will be 1000 player ++ in the first week of THE GRAND OPENING
Old 12/11/2017, 04:33   #505

3 days to the grand opening
Can't wait
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2017, 12:04   #506

Discord link in the OP does not work.
Old 12/11/2017, 12:30   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsWhy View Post
Discord link in the OP does not work.
join this one in my Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvn_Angel View Post
3 days to the grand opening
Can't wait
Welcome LopeZ in ePvP
Old 12/11/2017, 13:42   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafams View Post
join this one in my Signature
It's the same link provided in the OP and it seems to be expired.
Old 12/11/2017, 14:06   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsWhy View Post
It's the same link provided in the OP and it seems to be expired.
it works for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (21.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 12/11/2017, 14:20   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post

Nrik <3, Stronger here.
Thanks
1 User