Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 03.11.2017

Discussion on Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 03.11.2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2017, 23:57   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic View Post
You guys also need to eliminate donations for silks, It's the same BS over and over again, People spending 100s of dollars to get an edge over people that don't want to waste money on a server that will die in a month or two.

Make the server worth playing the first time around and people will stay.
Just so you know, alot of people actually get everything without even donating, you just gotta play smart with alchemy and you can make alot of profit ingame.
Old 10/10/2017, 00:00   #152

This server can be, and hopefully WILL be the Electus killer. But i have to agree with @. Every server i joined so far, Ruby,Electus,Cronos,Laonar etc etc, ******* like Conjuring, celu_man, Tarja ... the list is endless... donated about 200-500$ worth of silk, to be in the best gears no less than 2 weeks. Whats the point?
Make it equal, dont let 20-30 hardcore donater ruin the servers like they all did in the servers i listed before.
After all, its finally a server with EU, so im totally down for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 00:05   #153

it look very good

good luck

count me in
Old 10/10/2017, 00:55   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic View Post
You guys also need to eliminate donations for silks, It's the same BS over and over again, People spending 100s of dollars to get an edge over people that don't want to waste money on a server that will die in a month or two.

Make the server worth playing the first time around and people will stay.
Server will die in 1 month without donation, you think servers are cheap? Go and make your own server, get more than 1k players and see how much u spent monthly to keep it up without donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
This server can be, and hopefully WILL be the Electus killer. But i have to agree with @. Every server i joined so far, Ruby,Electus,Cronos,Laonar etc etc, fuckers like Conjuring, celu_man, Tarja ... the list is endless... donated about 200-500$ worth of silk, to be in the best gears no less than 2 weeks. Whats the point?
Make it equal, dont let 20-30 hardcore donater ruin the servers like they all did in the servers i listed before.
After all, its finally a server with EU, so im totally down for it
Non-donators can profit as well, it's just about being smart, some guy got 120k silk on electus reborn without investing a single cent, just playing and selling as much shits as he could. Maybe you can't get such high amount, but if you can't get at least 3k silk during the first 2-3 days, the problem isn't the server, the problem is you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 00:58   #155

Quote:
Non-donators can profit as well, it's just about being smart, some guy got 120k silk on electus reborn without investing a single cent, just playing and selling as much ***** as he could. Maybe you can't get such high amount, but if you can't get at least 3k silk during the first 2-3 days, the problem isn't the server, the problem is you.
True my friend, I've made over 60k silks on Electus without donating a single dollar. Even tho I've played only 1hour a day (alchemied) rest was only botting
Old 10/10/2017, 01:16   #156

I think there're many servers made a good balance for CH-EU. so we can do this too but need everyone think twice before commenting here so we can see useful suggestions.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2017, 09:18   #157

elite*gold: 3
mega server not working
Old 10/10/2017, 09:23   #158

ooo suprise ;D
Old 10/10/2017, 11:51   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
True my friend, I've made over 60k silks on Electus without donating a single dollar. Even tho I've played only 1hour a day (alchemied) rest was only botting
true that, ive made 20k silks, when ive donated at the beginning 1k silks for beginner pack and avatar, i played 2-3hours a day doing:

-alchemy +7 items (weapons, acc and set [same prices]) ~400 silks each
-fgw- cards and boxes for 100-300 silks
-later godsent

And for ppl that hates donators- wtf is wrong with u? U jealous? So what there are players dominating the server? I had gear +7, some items sox +7, weapon +8 and Ive killed 1st demon on server, ive killed few uniques, had fun at job and didnt feel like im useless, there will be always someone stronger, better, whats the point making easy server and creating equality in everyone? thats pointless in mmorpg, deal with that.. u can deny some of profits from donate like ress scrolls and so on, but i dont understand those ppl, that are moaning about donators xD
Old 10/10/2017, 12:05   #160

elite*gold: 3
MEGA SERVER DOWNLOAD have ERROR
reUPLOAD PLZ
Old 10/10/2017, 12:13   #161

when time grand open?
Old 10/10/2017, 12:55   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsroavalon View Post
true that, ive made 20k silks, when ive donated at the beginning 1k silks for beginner pack and avatar, i played 2-3hours a day doing:

-alchemy +7 items (weapons, acc and set [same prices]) ~400 silks each
-fgw- cards and boxes for 100-300 silks
-later godsent

And for ppl that hates donators- wtf is wrong with u? U jealous? So what there are players dominating the server? I had gear +7, some items sox +7, weapon +8 and Ive killed 1st demon on server, ive killed few uniques, had fun at job and didnt feel like im useless, there will be always someone stronger, better, whats the point making easy server and creating equality in everyone? thats pointless in mmorpg, deal with that.. u can deny some of profits from donate like ress scrolls and so on, but i dont understand those ppl, that are moaning about donators xD

that sounds nice but u see its not same for all ppl now example(maybe not same there on ur server)
I join server donate start going easy looking for ppl to join my guild or i join some nice one and then after lets say 10 days u see 4-5 ppl making +10 im thinking nice il try to soon when i farm elixirs and stuff after 14 days ok lets do it 2k elixirs tons of weapons lets go, then max i get +6
wait wtf why only 6 ok no big deal a bit unlucky then again farm while the ones that made 10 making now armors rings o look some sox now first problem i spend 1 mount there did nothing spent money got nothing so i played for those 2 guild full of arab ppl that play together and have faking 10 PC"s so lets say i dont have 3 PC"s lets say normal hdwi is 2-3 alone u can go sux a dick and not try to be good so all these servers that are not German they are in 80% arabs whit friends whit benefits they take ur money and when they see income low remake new name same sh1tit server whit few things changed that the history of private servers.
1 thing is 2 make donation when they have no impact on game play
but more silk scroll alchemy lucky scroll for 30 min and rest of the sh1t
are killing the game for ppl under 18 who dont have mommy and daddy working all day so he can donate to be the best and feel good about them self

now i play games even im 29 its not a good(first off my wife gets low attention cus games and i do donate a lot for example WOT(World of Tanks) i donated 4 mounts back 600eu for tier 8 premium tanks just so, even i don"t play it that much but i earn my money working i can spend it as i like) thing but cant help it i have 4 PC"s on my table and silk is last in the list i play cus i dont need 2 play it at all just bot and btw today is pay day im gona go buy some weed and go play this servers that are here and then il point out in what arias they fail cus its fun not high atm btw

so what can i think silk=arab owner =fail (dont bother to replay me im playing silk since its out nolife here) an

so what can we expect from emerald umm let me see even a fool would understand
Old 10/10/2017, 13:25   #163

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknyo View Post
that sounds nice but u see its not same for all ppl now example(maybe not same there on ur server)
I join server donate start going easy looking for ppl to join my guild or i join some nice one and then after lets say 10 days u see 4-5 ppl making +10 im thinking nice il try to soon when i farm elixirs and stuff after 14 days ok lets do it 2k elixirs tons of weapons lets go, then max i get +6
wait wtf why only 6 ok no big deal a bit unlucky then again farm while the ones that made 10 making now armors rings o look some sox now first problem i spend 1 mount there did nothing spent money got nothing so i played for those 2 guild full of arab ppl that play together and have faking 10 PC"s so lets say i dont have 3 PC"s lets say normal hdwi is 2-3 alone u can go sux a dick and not try to be good so all these servers that are not German they are in 80% arabs whit friends whit benefits they take ur money and when they see income low remake new name same sh1tit server whit few things changed that the history of private servers.
1 thing is 2 make donation when they have no impact on game play
but more silk scroll alchemy lucky scroll for 30 min and rest of the sh1t
are killing the game for ppl under 18 who dont have mommy and daddy working all day so he can donate to be the best and feel good about them self

now i play games even im 29 its not a good(first off my wife gets low attention cus games and i do donate a lot for example WOT(World of Tanks) i donated 4 mounts back 600eu for tier 8 premium tanks just so, even i don"t play it that much but i earn my money working i can spend it as i like) thing but cant help it i have 4 PC"s on my table and silk is last in the list i play cus i dont need 2 play it at all just bot and btw today is pay day im gona go buy some weed and go play this servers that are here and then il point out in what arias they fail cus its fun not high atm btw

so what can i think silk=arab owner =fail (dont bother to replay me im playing silk since its out nolife here) an

so what can we expect from emerald umm let me see even a fool would understand
Or you know just learn how to have an economics mindset in silk, and earn silk first before you try to do alchemy you're meant to fail anyway
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 13:37   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Or you know just learn how to have an economics mindset in silk, and earn silk first before you try to do alchemy you're meant to fail anyway
if i do alchemy that means i go lucky avatar and premium ^^ and if i would wait for silk per h to farm for that id need 2 play how much do the math 24silk per day prem and EXTRA avatar are minimum 500 silk.
Do the smart GM"s give u 500 silk when u start playing on their server NO but that is normal why would all have it better they give us money for it.
Well most servers are open by ppl that do not understand how life goes i know only 1 server that has a normal game play just 1 that did not shut down in all these years of me playing on PSRO and its a question how long will it work but ts ok kids cant pay 300 Eu per month for server cost and protection since i need to say this ur around 17-22(do tell me if im wrong) tho what im saying here i don"t mean anything bad these are the facts that i come up whit while spending my life playing games its in each game so...
Old 10/10/2017, 14:31   #165

Hello my name is Romain I am 22 years old, I am French. I post my comment to be Supporter French. My experience on silkroad is 15 years, I conner everything about this game! That's why I post this comment to be supporter french. . call me in private you will recognize me ^^
Closed Thread