Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


EON Reborn | Cap 100 | Chinese & Europe | New Features | Opening 10th of Oct

Closed Thread
 
Old 10/10/2017, 10:39   #286
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,704
Received Thanks: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
Unique's System
Added Jupiter unique's and make it fit cap 100. This unique's will be at Mirror Dimension and it will drop immortal/astral stones. Killing Jupiter / Normal unique's will give you the chance to get an amazing title and it will help you to increase your damage while zerking by 10% but you won't get this title only if you are the top one in Hunting Uniques.

Appearing Time
  • Normal unique's appearing between 1 ~ 3 hours
  • Jupiter unique's appearing between 2 ~ 4 hours

Normal Unique's Drops
  • Reverse Return
  • Global Chatting
  • 10% Damage Increase
  • 10% Damage Absorption
  • HP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • MP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • (Red) Character Effect [Increase 10% Critical]
  • (Green) Character Effect [HP 10% Recovery]

Jupiter Unique's Drops
  • Random EON Box
  • Immortal Stone
  • Astral Stone
  • Reverse Return
  • Global Chatting
  • 10% Damage Increase
  • 10% Damage Absorption
  • HP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • MP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • (Red) Character Effect [Increase 10% Critical]
  • (Green) Character Effect [HP 10% Recovery]

Funny how you claim that it's the biggest server, but yet you removed the player count. How insecure?



Sun is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 10:45   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 637
Received Thanks: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Funny how you claim that it's the biggest server, but yet you removed the player count. How insecure?
We didn't add the official website yet , what the funny ?


Menorhord is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 10:48   #288
 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,704
Received Thanks: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
We didn't add the official website yet , what the funny ?
You would think someone would release an actual product with the listed features on the opening day. Funny
Sun is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 11:15   #289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
your so wired opening should be today and you still with no site posting about scrolls ?


SilkLegend is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 12:01   #290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 637
Received Thanks: 375
Topic edited.
Check all the new features and gameplay system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
your so wired opening should be today and you still with no site posting about scrolls ?
Official website will be available in few hours.
Which scrolls ?
Menorhord is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 12:46   #291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
when r u opening ur trash server?
tilkee7 is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 13:41   #292
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 438
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
Unique's System
Added Jupiter unique's and make it fit cap 100. This unique's will be at Mirror Dimension and it will drop immortal/astral stones. Killing Jupiter / Normal unique's will give you the chance to get an amazing title and it will help you to increase your damage while zerking by 10% but you won't get this title only if you are the top one in Hunting Uniques.

Appearing Time
  • Normal unique's appearing between 1 ~ 3 hours
  • Jupiter unique's appearing between 2 ~ 4 hours

Normal Unique's Drops
  • Reverse Return
  • Global Chatting
  • 10% Damage Increase
  • 10% Damage Absorption
  • HP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • MP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • (Red) Character Effect [Increase 10% Critical]
  • (Green) Character Effect [HP 10% Recovery]

Jupiter Unique's Drops
  • Random EON Box
  • Immortal Stone
  • Astral Stone
  • Reverse Return
  • Global Chatting
  • 10% Damage Increase
  • 10% Damage Absorption
  • HP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • MP + (430, 800, 1300, 1900, 2800, 4100) Potion
  • (Red) Character Effect [Increase 10% Critical]
  • (Green) Character Effect [HP 10% Recovery]

Good job mate
JekaBlue is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 14:07   #293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 685
Received Thanks: 60
how many time left for grandopening ?
momenali99 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 14:09   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,170
Received Thanks: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
how many time left for grandopening ?
Yea post now clock team!
giuzata is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 14:16   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 19
GMT +2 German Time
subarukun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 14:54   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 637
Received Thanks: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
how many time left for grandopening ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
Yea post now clock team!
3 Hours Left
Menorhord is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 15:24   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,170
Received Thanks: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
3 Hours Left
Nice clock
giuzata is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 16:15   #298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Downloading
HeavenCrash‘ is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 16:22   #299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,170
Received Thanks: 210
40min or 1h and 40min :?
giuzata is offline  
Old 10/10/2017, 16:23   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
40min or 1h and 40min :?
1h and 37mins


dejanzavec123321 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.