Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Pera Online 80 CAP CH PC Limit 3 1500+ Player in first 4 Days

Discussion on Pera Online 80 CAP CH PC Limit 3 1500+ Player in first 4 Days within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 10/16/2017, 23:53   #151
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begliomini View Post
i cant play , my launcher not start. =(
close your antivirus and security wall , then extract the rar again , you will be able to log in then

if thats not helpfull , give me teamviewer
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/17/2017, 12:55   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 19
Server is good now no lag, delay thanks..
obradovic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2017, 14:55   #153
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,971
Received Thanks: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by perasilkroad View Post
close your antivirus and security wall , then extract the rar again , you will be able to log in then

if thats not helpfull , give me teamviewer
can you add smth useful to uniques ? *drops* i meant also you can try to add a special unique for a special reward as it's droppable and able to be shared to the whole party tho
Jimmy* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2017, 14:57   #154
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
can you add smth useful to uniques ? *drops* i meant also you can try to add a special unique for a special reward as it's droppable and able to be shared to the whole party tho
we are working on it , we will share information about that in this week
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/17/2017, 16:56   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I cant play game. When i try to login i take f8lib.dll error. How can i fix?
sprayt is offline  
Old 10/17/2017, 17:01   #156
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprayt View Post
I cant play game. When i try to login i take f8lib.dll error. How can i fix?
close your antivirus program and firewall , then extract the peraonline.rar , if its not fix your problem give me teamviewer
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/18/2017, 03:12   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 982
Received Thanks: 192
Well, i`ve tried Ur server and here`s my opinion:
-People who started at the beggining now running with sun sets and sun weps
-Without donating its almost impossible to get prem and other stuff like adv elixirs
-Botted for 3 days and didnt get any single som/sun drop so looks like u nerfed the droprate= new players cant catch the rest
Result:
-U had some ideas but something went wrong later u tried to fix it but its done now for good.

Thats how it looks like but its only my opinion. Good luck with it anyways =)
Janick_ is offline  
Old 10/18/2017, 10:19   #158
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
Well, i`ve tried Ur server and here`s my opinion:
-People who started at the beggining now running with sun sets and sun weps
-Without donating its almost impossible to get prem and other stuff like adv elixirs
-Botted for 3 days and didnt get any single som/sun drop so looks like u nerfed the droprate= new players cant catch the rest
Result:
-U had some ideas but something went wrong later u tried to fix it but its done now for good.

Thats how it looks like but its only my opinion. Good luck with it anyways =)
Thank you for your opnion but we have never changed drops , they bought that sox maybe , also everyone selling TL coin for gold , you might jobbing for that.
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/18/2017, 12:28   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by perasilkroad View Post
close your antivirus program and firewall , then extract the peraonline.rar , if its not fix your problem give me teamviewer
Didn't work. I tried to message f8games and they didnt answered yet
sprayt is offline  
Old 10/18/2017, 12:53   #160
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprayt View Post
Didn't work. I tried to message f8games and they didnt answered yet
give us teamviewer on facebook or here
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/18/2017, 22:59   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 17
Any suggestion maybe reduce the moom drop because i have 1 storg full of them.
EnriqueVzla is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 23:10   #162
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueVzla View Post
Any suggestion maybe reduce the moom drop because i have 1 storg full of them.
we are going to make new events and improve our system to the best dont worry
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/19/2017, 18:35   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 13
can someone tell me why i get disconnected after i press the Login button ?
cool_men is offline  
Old 10/19/2017, 19:07   #164
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_men View Post
can someone tell me why i get disconnected after i press the Login button ?
give us teamviewer on facebook , we can check that
perasilkroad is offline  
Old 10/20/2017, 10:02   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Could you please check disconnects think you didn't fix it all the way and Sbot can't relog on his own now please fix this too. Come to the point where its needed to automaticly gives info then he close game.

Beside this recent problem, server is awesome sooo far! Also tips for this guy who botted 3 days and didn't get sox... (lies) Go to DW cave and for TL getting wepon or acc can get you pretty good amount of it Good luck, Keep doing good work! Cheers!
linsa933 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
F8 Filter Pc Limit Bypass (Emerald,JoySro,Pera ..etc)
03/19/2020 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 59 Replies
Well as thread title said , this time the "cheap bypass way" works also with F8 filter pc limit. All you have todo is to record Hwid From Another pc this will work with all F8 Filter servers like (Emerald,joysro,pera ..etc) tested on Pera Online Video:
Pera Online - 100 Cap CH - GNGWC System - Job & FGW - Awaken System - 21.07.2017
08/28/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 60 Replies
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Pera.Silkroad Website: http://pera-online.com Beta : 17.07.2017 - Grand Opening 21.07.2017 INTRO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBYwPJ9g_k
Pera Online - 100 Cap CH - GNGWC System - Job & FGW - Awaken System - 21.07.2017
07/19/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
Facebook : Beta : 17.07.2017 - Grand Opening 21.07.2017 INTRO ABOUT US
Pera Online - 100 Cap CH - GNGWC System - Job & FGW - Awaken System - 21.07.2017
07/16/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 21 Replies
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/Pera.Silkroad Website: http://pera-online.com Beta : 17.07.2017 - Grand Opening 21.07.2017 INTRO



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.