Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/20/2017, 13:11   #2506

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
If you both keep hating and stating random bs just get the **** out.
bro pls pc limit 2 6000 slot as you promised ...
Old 09/20/2017, 13:12   #2507

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
bro pls pc limit 2 6000 slot as you promised ...
It's not possible to have anything higher than 3 gameservers / 3 agent servers. therefore we can't go higher than that.
Old 09/20/2017, 13:22   #2508

When i tried to enter the dungeon it said something like "max number is reached". 30 mins before i joined the dungeon but the party was dismissed so i was teleported back to the town. Does that mean i have to wait for tomorrow to join the dungeon again??? On the website it says you can repeat the test once a day but nowhere does it say that you can enter the dungeon once a day..
Old 09/20/2017, 13:24   #2509

Quote:
It's not possible to have anything higher than 3 gameservers / 3 agent servers. therefore we can't go higher than that.
then change your info at first page it says pc 2 limit 6000 that is misleading
Old 09/20/2017, 14:07   #2510

Steampunk avatar bugged. can you restore my silk or fix bug?
Old 09/20/2017, 14:19   #2511

Anyone else have guild logo issues? they are still white.
Old 09/20/2017, 15:30   #2512

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
If you both keep hating and stating random bs just get the **** out.
how is this random bs? tell me where my post was incorrect
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 16:23   #2513

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
how is this random bs? tell me where my post was incorrect
"We're giving away silks worth 10k $ every month, bla bla bla" which is bullshit and doesn't help AT ALL. Giving away 10k $ worth of silks every month doesnt change anything because donators can win too, that's 1. Only 1 person can win at a time, that's 2, you can win only once per day, that's 3, winning 50 silks once a week if you're lucky doesn't make this server play2win, it's totally PAY2WIN.

If you're not going to donate or you're not superlucky in alchemy then you have nothing to look for on this server.

You're gonna say, there's lottery event where u can win up to 1500 silks. Yes I can, just like hundreds of other players that participated and ticket costs quite much so you have to trade a lot in order to have a very small chance of winning the lottery. + good luck trading when there are thieves running with +8/9/10 or sox - you're ******.

You're gonna say "do some alchemy". I would but:
1. Elixir drop rate is quite low
2. You need premium and avatar to do alchemy anyway

There's a solution to point 2 which is: sell elixirs for silks and buy premium/avatar. You can do it, then you'll have these 2 things but no elixirs to do alchemy x) So either way u cant do ****.

In the end you have to donate or get ****** in the *** all the time by donators/nolifers, welcome to electus.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2017, 16:33   #2514

How come all these new servers claim to be "play to win" while they still allow buying silk? Look at Riot games - League of Legends: you can buy skins for champions, wards, you can unlock new champions, but you can also unlock them by winning matches and gathering IP.
Basically in LoL you can donate 100 $ and still have NO bonus that will increase your dmg in game etc. While in SRO you can always get ******* strong just by paying money and getting the best gear possible. How ******* difficult is it to just let the players buy skins for champions, different glows etc? That would add NO bonus in damage or lucky % or anything else!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 16:50   #2515

Quote:
Originally Posted by drduke42 View Post
I got 3 computers so I got 3 bots going, 0 drops. All i get is stones and elixirs and normal 9dg stuff.

Running 24/7, at least 30000 kills each, so 90000 kills and not a single sox or box. I can understand low rate but thats crazy. And im not the only one thats that way.
Yeah, this kinda exagerated. I let running 2 chars farming at DW Cave tonight just to test, because drops on AC/Consta are just dumb and on DW cave are "SLIGHTLY" increased. Then I decided to move there -thing which I regret about, because I don't get anything rather than elixirs/stones- plus, people killing afk botters, are just a pain in the ass.

TL;DR: It's senseless to bot on DW Cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
Because it is. Electus is most pay2win server ever created in sro history. You can't buy almost anything with gold, if you want something - you need silks.
If you are not a donator or you're not doing activities 24/7 then you have nothing to do on this server because you simply won't keep up.
Mate, you basically are the player who wants to join a server and have everything on hands. I mean, you won't do nothing.

Just join the server > have full +50 som set > spam shit on globals to increase your ego, you get pwned then you decided to broke all items > then exit game. That's all.

Yeah, on this server donors may get everything faster here. But, if you use your brain, if you don't donate you can also have the option to get silks here and make your things. I can't donate but I have now a prem/lucky avatar. Isn't a big thing but it's something, server just started some days ago so... I don't cry or worry about getting +5 +6 +7 items faster, I have to work also but I'm not crying a shit, I just play this game because I love it and I want to have fun once I get at my home.

That's what about, having fun. Nor to try to best at this game just for increase your ego and shits like that as I've say before. It's stupid, if you want to do that then you should play another game!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 17:07   #2516

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
"We're giving away silks worth 10k $ every month, bla bla bla" which is bullshit and doesn't help AT ALL. Giving away 10k $ worth of silks every month doesnt change anything because donators can win too, that's 1. Only 1 person can win at a time, that's 2, you can win only once per day, that's 3, winning 50 silks once a week if you're lucky doesn't make this server play2win, it's totally PAY2WIN.

If you're not going to donate or you're not superlucky in alchemy then you have nothing to look for on this server.

You're gonna say, there's lottery event where u can win up to 1500 silks. Yes I can, just like hundreds of other players that participated and ticket costs quite much so you have to trade a lot in order to have a very small chance of winning the lottery. + good luck trading when there are thieves running with +8/9/10 or sox - you're ******.
You're gonna say "do some alchemy". I would but:
1. Elixir drop rate is quite low
2. You need premium and avatar to do alchemy anyway

There's a solution to point 2 which is: sell elixirs for silks and buy premium/avatar. You can do it, then you'll have these 2 things but no elixirs to do alchemy x) So either way u cant do ****.

In the end you have to donate or get ****** in the *** all the time by donators/nolifers, welcome to electus.
life is pay2win, why not a game?
Old 09/20/2017, 17:09   #2517

miss old ELECTUS , JEAN ADD MOBS TOO DROP SOX SEAL OF EDEN 30K SILKS RLLY ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 19:26   #2518

When u add sos drops at normal mobs? I run 3 laptops and i didnt drop a single sos. Why you just dont add it?
Old 09/20/2017, 19:46   #2519

elite*gold: 115
i bought silk and the money is gone .. but i have got that message :
Your transaction is still pending approval, but seems to be taking longer than expected. This could be for a number of reasons, including a delay from the payment provider, or suspicious activity related to this purchase.

If your purchase is not approved within 24 hours, please contact Customer Support.
Old 09/20/2017, 20:35   #2520

**** UR MOTHER ELECTUS FCK LAST THEIF CAN'T GIVE US FCKING 2-3 HOURS ANNOUNCE FOR SERVER DOWN, GIVING 40MIN AND DC IN 20 WDF UR PROFFECIONALISK SON OF *****
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread