Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2017, 19:20   #3421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by robjoh11 View Post
And you actually think emrald will succ? xD hahahhahahah
Probably yes, probably not. Reality wasn't bad and idc anyway. They AT LEAST bring new things. I don't know if you noticed but from Electus 2 and this failure the only difference is cosmetics. What will bring cap 100 update? Holy Water Temple, Cap 125 "godsent" recycled skill animations with some colorful effects and probably more pokémons. In other words, nothing. More circus seals donating to be top in a random server that will close in a matter of weeks or a months and will reopen next year with the same features and more cosmetics. Who cares anyway. Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
and what are you outside of server?
A nice supporter in other random servers I don't rely on cheap reputation gotten from 3 years to now in random servers. Who knows me fine, who doesn't fine too. I don't care being top player in any random 3 month lifespan server. You won't see my try-harding anywhere like certain players of this server do, which is sad imho, if they feel happy like that, it's up to them. Idc either.
Old 11/02/2017, 19:40   #3422

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
A nice supporter in other random servers I don't rely on cheap reputation gotten from 3 years to now in random servers. Who knows me fine, who doesn't fine too. I don't care being top player in any random 3 month lifespan server. You won't see my try-harding anywhere like certain players of this server do, which is sad imho, if they feel happy like that, it's up to them. Idc either.
tell me a server which u were supporter and lasted more than 3months?
Old 11/02/2017, 19:53   #3423

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
tell me a server which u were supporter and lasted more than 3months?
Hm I'm sure I never said I supported a server that last for more than 3 months. Well my bad, I wasn't clear enough. Anyway, the only servers I've been supporter were Cronos and Arathor, soon in few others that don't have an official name yet as they still under development. Just in case, I haven't been asked to be supporter in Emerald/RIGID so for now, I'm not part of their supporter team. And I don't plan to tryhard there to be a Top Player, so you'll just see me walking around or trading stuff like I do pretty much in every server I play until SroL opens a new low cap server or any random server of this forums becomes interesting (so far, the most interesting seems to be RIGID)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 19:57   #3424

Guys, that new 100cap update is some kind of "new server" because new cap or what?
Old 11/02/2017, 20:04   #3425

tomoz new serv cap 90 or what?
Old 11/02/2017, 20:09   #3426

Quote:
Probably yes, probably not. Reality wasn't bad and idc anyway. They AT LEAST bring new things. I don't know if you noticed but from Electus 2 and this failure the only difference is cosmetics. What will bring cap 100 update? Holy Water Temple, Cap 125 "godsent" recycled skill animations with some colorful effects and probably more pokémons. In other words, nothing. More circus seals donating to be top in a random server that will close in a matter of weeks or a months and will reopen next year with the same features and more cosmetics. Who cares anyway. Enjoy

Lel, it wont close, they have paid for 6 months iv heard. Who cares, go play your emrald for 1 month, electus have been up for 2 months now and its still alive. Its much more than cosmetics that makes me play here lel. And actually Emrald is more random than this one. LastThief got a reputation from Velestia, Elamidas etc, both huge server. Reality? cant even be compared

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa178 View Post
Guys, that new 100cap update is some kind of "new server" because new cap or what?
They upgrade the current server to 10dg, and they add scrolls etc so u can change your weapon set and everything to 10dg
Old 11/02/2017, 21:20   #3427

any sbot user out there that gets that "error while opening the media.pk2" for no ******* reason while opening the sbot?
Old 11/02/2017, 22:15   #3428

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
And what exactly does Emerald have that as you're saying is "New" ?

All their features are from the F8 Filter. Which you can get for $300 a month or so. Literally all their features is from that filter that they didn't even do themselves and are simply renting, just like and any other server that uses that filter.

We can also simply buy that filter, add a couple shiny green wings, open the server and call it a day.

Recycled animations... What's wrong with that? If there was a way to make new animations, we would. You act like there is a way to make custom animations, but truthfully you know nothing. Servers have been recycling animations since day one, this is nothing new. Please show me a server that has new animations, and I'll gladly fuck myself for you.

I'm not trying to make an enemy out of you, but seriously dude, all your arguments are complete shit. Please stop with the bullshit. You can keep posting shit talk all you want, but no need to talk and mention absolute bullshit.

Good day.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/03/2017, 02:29   #3429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
And what exactly does Emerald have that as you're saying is "New" ?

All their features are from the F8 Filter. Which you can get for $300 a month or so. Literally all their features is from that filter that they didn't even do themselves and are simply renting, just like and any other server that uses that filter.

We can also simply buy that filter, add a couple shiny green wings, open the server and call it a day.

Recycled animations... What's wrong with that? If there was a way to make new animations, we would. You act like there is a way to make custom animations, but truthfully you know nothing. Servers have been recycling animations since day one, this is nothing new. Please show me a server that has new animations, and I'll gladly fuck myself for you.

I'm not trying to make an enemy out of you, but seriously dude, all your arguments are complete shit. Please stop with the bullshit. You can keep posting shit talk all you want, but no need to talk and mention absolute bullshit.

Good day.
Good day, if you want me to go deeper, I'll go.

What's new on emerald? Well, considering that without source code there's absolutely no way to add something new into the game, then nothing. There's absolutely nothing new on Emerald.

Then what do I mean with "new"? They added something they didn't had before (in Reality). Simply as that. Is it a feature from a filter? I never said the opposite, Electus feature are from a filter too, you really think LastThief has programming knowledge? An Arab that LastThief calls a retard still have working bypass for this server and guess who hasn't be able to block it properly.

Also, you can make yourself an idea about how stupid is LastThief, he claims he has a party based system that he developed for godsent dungeon, do you even know what it does? Absolutely nothing. That system was basically an option to kick from dungeon a party member, when he figured out that people were abusing it, he disabled it and said "I fixed it, my system works perfectly now"

Of course it works perfectly, it's coded to do nothing, and it's doing nothing! Give a prize to this man. Now you see what kind of programmer is him? Electus team couldn't even guarantee stability in its very first 3 weeks, server full crash every single day and they were using the pathetic excuses of "vSro files are a shit" and "Pr0x! is hospitalized", they lie a lot and people still believes them like the circus seals they are. Also, LT killing Pr0x! since 2015, shouldn't he be dead already if he's hospitalized every week since 2 years ago? Don't wanna make joke from people's health, but LastThief has a very hideous sense of humor. Well, LT himself is hideous but that doesn't come to the argument whatsoever.

What's new on Electus?

Check their last server, check this server and let's play a game called "Spot the difference", can you tell me at least 3 differences where cosmetics are not involved? I will make it easy, first difference godsent dungeon, which is a recycled map with few uniques thrown into it (They didn't even added other kind of uniques to make more variety). Second difference is that there aren't custom routes anymore. Can you tell me where's the third different between Electus 2 and Electus 3? You can't, because there isn't.

About new animations, yea you are right, I know you are right but I never said the opposite. Anyway, I wouldn't call "new" to a skill that is recycled. At least doing godsent dungeon took some effort, but editing few params takes minutes or maybe few hours if u are perfectionist. Nothing new at all except maybe the colorful effects (?) Meh

Also a small detail, adding new animations is possible, if they don't know how to do it it's not my problem. So you can also think a little before talking, because the fact that electus team can't do it doesn't mean that it isn't possible
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/03/2017, 02:56   #3430

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Good day, if you want me to go deeper, I'll go.

What's new on emerald? Well, considering that without source code there's absolutely no way to add something new into the game, then nothing. There's absolutely nothing new on Emerald.

Then what do I mean with "new"? They added something they didn't had before (in Reality). Simply as that. Is it a feature from a filter? I never said the opposite, Electus feature are from a filter too, you really think LastThief has programming knowledge? An Arab that LastThief calls a retard still have working bypass for this server and guess who hasn't be able to block it properly.

Also, you can make yourself an idea about how stupid is LastThief, he claims he has a party based system that he developed for godsent dungeon, do you even know what it does? Absolutely nothing. That system was basically an option to kick from dungeon a party member, when he figured out that people were abusing it, he disabled it and said "I fixed it, my system works perfectly now"

Of course it works perfectly, it's coded to do nothing, and it's doing nothing! Give a prize to this man. Now you see what kind of programmer is him? Electus team couldn't even guarantee stability in its very first 3 weeks, server full crash every single day and they were using the pathetic excuses of "vSro files are a shit" and "Pr0x! is hospitalized", they lie a lot and people still believes them like the circus seals they are. Also, LT killing Pr0x! since 2015, shouldn't he be dead already if he's hospitalized every week since 2 years ago? Don't wanna make joke from people's health, but LastThief has a very hideous sense of humor. Well, LT himself is hideous but that doesn't come to the argument whatsoever.

What's new on Electus?

Check their last server, check this server and let's play a game called "Spot the difference", can you tell me at least 3 differences where cosmetics are not involved? I will make it easy, first difference godsent dungeon, which is a recycled map with few uniques thrown into it (They didn't even added other kind of uniques to make more variety). Second difference is that there aren't custom routes anymore. Can you tell me where's the third different between Electus 2 and Electus 3? You can't, because there isn't.

About new animations, yea you are right, I know you are right but I never said the opposite. Anyway, I wouldn't call "new" to a skill that is recycled. At least doing godsent dungeon took some effort, but editing few params takes minutes or maybe few hours if u are perfectionist. Nothing new at all except maybe the colorful effects (?) Meh

Also a small detail, adding new animations is possible, if they don't know how to do it it's not my problem. So you can also think a little before talking, because the fact that electus team can't do it doesn't mean that it isn't possible
You still haven't answered my question of the features Emerald has that you consider "new". Reality is different from emerald from filter sided features, rest is the same, hence my point is proven.

Why are you changing the subject now to LT and Pr0x?

Yea, anything is possible. My question was towards more if there is anyone that has done it yet, and from what it seems to me, no one has. You prove nothing yet again.

I'm not gonna keep replying back to you cause I can tell you're one of these people that just HAS to say something back to anything and everything. So really anything I'm gonna say is not gonna matter at this point cause you're just simply arrogant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 08:30   #3431

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:

"Pr0x! is hospitalized", they lie a lot and people still believes them like the circus seals they are. Also, LT killing Pr0x! since 2015, shouldn't he be dead already if he's hospitalized every week since 2 years ago?
It's true that I got cancer and you have no idea about it.
You know what? I hope you get cancer too and then people come at you and say you you are lying.

Now get the hell out of my face.

---------------

ELECTUS ONLINE / 100 CAP EXPANSION GUIDE/CHANGELOG

The server will go under scheduled maintenance on 3-11-2017 at ~13:00
Server will be online at 19:30 website time

Start level is 90 with free premium, devil spirit and 9 degree full blue +5 set/weapon/accessory
100 Cap, Mastery 330

Changelog:

- Snow shield skills will be reset as the requirements will be changed.
- Stat and skill reset scrolls will be given to every character for free. [Relog required once the scroll is used]
- Union chat limit has been increased to 24
- Each SP scroll from Godsend Dungeon quest will grant [25M SP].
- Requirements for Seal of Moon weapons will be reduced (around 35%) in order to give an opportunity to new players.
- 9 degree items can be upgraded to 10 degree with upgrader scrolls that can be obtained from Gold Shop .
Item's blues, plus and stats will remain the same (1:1)
9 degree stones will NOT be upgradeable (Except Immortal and Astral), however they can be useable on the items unless they are upgraded to 10 degree
Prices for upgrader scrolls:

Normal Item Upgrader Scroll : 5 EP, 2 Arena Coin, 1 Money, 5m
SoS Item Upgrader Scroll : 6 EP, 3 Arena Coin, 2 Money, 10m
SoA Item Ugrader Scroll : 7 EP, 3 Arena Coin, 2 Money, 25m
SoL Item Upgrader Scroll : 8 EP, 4 Arena Coin, 3 Money, 50m
SoE Item Upgrader Scroll : 9 EP, 5 Arena Coin, 3 Money, 55m
SoM Item Upgrader Scroll : 10 EP, 6 Arena Coin, 4 Money, 60m
Astral and Immortal Stone (pack) Upgrader Scroll : 15 EP, 5 Arena Coin, 5 Money [You can upgrade any amount of stone at once]

Drop/Success Changes:

- Peculiar, Platinum & Diamond Boxes, Seal of Lepus weapons and 2%, 3%, 5% and 10% alchemy boost scrolls will be dropable from monsters (Arabian Coast, Phantom Desert, Constantinople)

- Peculiar Box will drop from all uniques
- Immortal stone pack success rate from Platinum box will be increased

Item Mall Changes:

- Devil spirit will be removed from ''Electus Beginner Pack''
The price will be reduced from 595 to 430 silks

New Content:

- All the Seal of Moon items in Gear NPC will be replaced with 10 degree ones
- Seal of Moon equipments will be added to Gear NPC
Prices will be set during the server maintenance
Seal of Moon equipments = 10 degree last tier +5 items
- Seal of Moon equipments will have the compability with other sox types, you will be able to an item of your choice (Alya, Pegasus, Shaula, Vega, Gemini, Aquila)
- Seal of Moon shield's sox glow will be modified (when superior glow is used)
- Peculiar Box will be obtainable from all uniques.
- Grand Electus Weapon will be available (From Peculiar Box, 1/1000 success rate)
Grand Electus Weapon will have the same stats as a Seal of Moon weapon has. The weapon will be tradeable, however they will be very rate / low chance to get.
- Job suits will be available again
- A new quest will be added [Holy Water Temple]

1# Defeat 100 Mau Teke Lei
2# Defeat Sphinx
3# Defeat Horus
4# Defeat Sekhmet
5# Defeat Nephthys
6# Defeat Osiris

1# Reward: 75 Elixir Weapon
2# Reward: 75 Elixir Accessory
3# Reward: 75 Elixir Protector
4# Reward: 1 Elite Box
5# Reward: 1 SP Scroll [25M SP]
6# Reward: 1 SP Scroll [25M SP]

#Under development/test [Might not necessarily be added within THIS update]

- Higher attack power for attack/fellow pets including charizard
- 15 and 16 degree model swichers for weapons to be added
- Modifications to Armor and Protector Items

Seal of Gemini (Armor)
1800 HP increase / 4 Crit Increase

Seal of Pegasus (Armor)
STR 11 / INT 11

Seal of Aquila (Protector)
STR 8 / INT 8

Seal of Alya
Attack rate 20 / Blocking rate 5 Increase

IMPORTANT NOTES!

1- 9 degree magic and attribute stones will not be upgradeable. We recommend you to use them before you upgrade your items to 10 degree.
2- SP scrolls you have in your inventory will no longer be useable after the update, therefore we recommend you to use your SP scrolls before the update.
You will have your skill points available after the update.

SKILL BALANCE

[BICHEON SKILL BALANCE]

Iron Castle Shield
Continuous hours: 12 seconds

Demon Blade Force / Ocean Blade Force
KD Probability 45% Probability

Celestial Ground Bicheon Force
Magical Damage 10% Increase
Phy Atk. Pwr. 280 Increase

[BICHEON GODSEND SKILLS]

Bicheon Scud - Godsend

Lv 1 (80): 1100% , Active time : 8 seconds , Cooldown : 120 seconds
Lv 2 (90): 200% , Active time : 10 seconds , Cooldown : 120 seconds
Lv 3 (100): 300% , Active time : 12 seconds , Cooldown : 120 seconds

Bicheon Force - Godsend

Lv 1 (80): Phy DMG 10% incr., Phy. Def. pwr. of shield 100% reduce, Phy. Atk. Pwr. 235 Increase. [Continuous hours : 120 seconds, Cooldown]
Lv 2 (90): Phy DMG 10% incr., Mag DMG 10% incr., Phy. Def. pwr. of shield 100% reduce, Phy. Atk. Pwr. 235 Increase. [Continuous hours : 120 seconds, Cooldown]
Lv 3 (100): Phy DMG 10% incr., Mag DMG 15% incr., Phy. Def. pwr. of shield 105% reduce, Phy. Atk. Pwr. 235 Increase. [Continuous hours : 120 seconds, Cooldown]

Bicheon Active - Godsend
Lv 1 (100): Change of berserk gage 40% incr. [Continuous hours : 120 seconds, Cooldown : 600 seconds]

Cut Blade - Godsend
Brand new bicheon skill, too powerful and useful when used versus enemies.

Lv 1 (100): 3 succesful shots, devastating range skill
Lv 2 (100): 3 succesful shots, devastating range skill [Higher atk. pwr.]

Sword Dance - Godsend
Alternative range skill that is destructive enough to have it in your main skill bar.

Lv 1 (100): 2 succesful shots, destructive damage
Lv 2 (100): 2 succesful shots, destructive damage [Higher atk. pwr.]

Blade Force - Godsend
A new godsend skill that is a replacement for ''Ocean Cut Blade'' sharing the same cooldown yet dealing a higher damage and has knock down probability.

[Ignore the visual bug, it will be fixed]

Lv 1 (100): 2 succesful shots, 50% knock down probability
Lv 2 (100): 2 succesful shots, 50% knock down probability [Higher atk. pwr.]

[HEUKSAL SKILL BALANCE]

Celestial Cloud Spear
Cooldown : 15 seconds

Bloody Ghost Storm
Continuous hours : 12 seconds

[HEUKSAL GODSEND SKILLS]

Ghost Spear - Godsend:

Lv 1 (80): 35% knock back probability
Lv 2 (90): 37% knock back probability [Higher atk pwr.]
Lv 3 (100): 40% knock back probability [Higher atk pwr.]

Flying Dragon - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): Alternative range skill dealing a high damage compared to ''Flying Dragon - Bless'' and very useful when used versus int characters
Lv 2 (100): Alternative range skill dealing a high damage compared to ''Flying Dragon - Bless'' and very useful when used versus int characters [Higher atk. pwr.]

Soul Spear - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): A skill (copied from 120 cap) with a new skill effect dealing a good damage. 3 Succesful shots - 10% Stun probability
Lv 2 (100): A skill (copied from 120 cap) with a new skill effect dealing a good damage. 3 Succesful shots - 10% Stun probability [Higher atk. pwr]

[PACHEON SKILL BALANCE]

Anti Devil Bow - Strike
Critical 40 Increase (35>40)

Anti Devil Bow - Annihilate
Critical 45 Increase (40>45)

6 Arrow Combo
Shared cooldown with 5 arrow combo
Cooldown : 5 seconds

Mind Concentration
Attack rate 78 increase

PACHEON GODSEND SKILLS

Black Arrow - Godsend

Lv 1 (80): A new godsend skill with glamorous skill effect, extra long range radius and attack rate. [Bleed 20%, Darkness 20%]
Lv 2 (90): ...higher attack power
Lv 3 (100): ...higher attack power

Resistance - Godsend

Lv 1 (80): Brand new godsend buff exlusively implemented for INT bowers. Phy def. pwr. 100 increase
Lv 2 (90): Brand new godsend buff exlusively implemented for INT bowers. Phy def. pwr. 150 increase
Lv 3 (100): Brand new godsend buff exlusively implemented for INT bowers. Phy def. pwr. 200 increase

Anti Devil Bow - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): Brand new godsend skill right into your skill bar, no shared cooldown, decent damage
Lv 2 (100): ... higher attack power

[COLD SKILL BALANCE]

Snow Shield Novice
Lv 1 - 10% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 2 - 11% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 3 - 12% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 4 - 13% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 5 - 14% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 6 - 15% MP Absorption [270 INT REQUIREMENT]

Snow Shield Adept
Lv 1 - 30% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 2 - 31% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 3 - 32% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 4 - 33% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 5 - 34% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 6 - 35% MP Absorption [300 INT REQUIREMENT]

Snow Shield Freeze
Lv 1 - 40% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 2 - 41% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 3 - 42% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 4 - 43% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 5 - 44% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 6 - 45% MP Absorption [400 INT REQUIREMENT]

Snow Shield - Intensify
Lv 1 - 50% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 2 - 51% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 3 - 52% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 4 - 53% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 5 - 54% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]
Lv 6 - 55% MP Absorption [440 INT REQUIREMENT]

Snow Shield - Swift
Lv 1 - 60% MP Absorption [450 INT REQUIREMENT]

[COLD GODSEND SKILLS]

Snow Storm - Godsend

Lv 1 (80): Mag Atk Pwr 1855 - 2055 (300%), Front Range Radius 7.0m
Lv 2 (90): Mag Atk Pwr 1926 - 2096 (300%), Front Range Radius 8.0m
Lv 3 (100): Mag Atk Pwr 2516 - 2055 (305%), Front Range Radius 9.0m [Increased casting time [+0.5 second]

Slayer - Godsend [400 STR REQUIREMENT]

Lv 1 (80): Brand new godsend buff exclusively implemented for STR characters in order to create an alternative build to str-force / variety [Critical 5 Increase]
Lv 2 (90): ... Critical 7 Increase
Lv 3 (100): ... Critical 10 Increase

Cold Snow - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): Highly destructive nuke consumes a lot of mp and deals massive damage
Lv 2 (100): ... higher attack power

[LIGHTNING SKILL BALANCE]

Flow Piercing Force
Lv 1 (28) : Magical dmg. 7% incr.
Lv 2 (31) : Magical dmg. 8% incr.
Lv 3 (34) : Magical dmg. 9% incr.

Speed Piercing Force
Lv 1 (48) : Magical dmg 11% incr.
Lv 2 (51) : Magical dmg 12% incr.
Lv 3 (54) : Magical dmg 13% incr.

Force Piercing Force
Lv 1 (68) : Magical dmg 17% incr.
Lv 2 (78) : Magical dmg 18% incr.
Lv 3 (88) : Magical dmg 19% incr.

[LIGHTNING GODSEND SKILLS]

Ghost Walk - Godsend

Lv 1 (80) : Moving speed 110% Increase
Lv 2 (90) : Moving speed 115% Increase
Lv 3 (100): Moving speed 117% Increase

Holy Spell - Godsend [400 STR REQUIREMENT]

Lv 1 (80): Brand new godsend buff exclusively implemented for STR characters in order to create an alternative build to str-force / variety [Reduces Weakening, restriction and curse series prob. by 20%]
Lv 2 (90): ... lower debuff success rate on the char itself
Lv 3 (100): ... lower debuff success rate on the char itself

Lightning Storm - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): Brand new lightning nuke is a replacement for last tier light nuke in it's skill tree, deals higher damage and has a unique skill fx
Lv 2 (100): ... deals higher damage

[FIRE SKILL BALANCE]

Flame Body Trial
Lv 1 : Phy. dmg. 9% incr.
Lv 2 : Phy. dmg. 10% incr.
Lv 3 : Phy. dmg. 11% incr.

[Fire Godsend Skills]

Flame Wave - Godsend
Lv 1 (80): A godsend skills that is a replacement of Flame Wave - Bomb, dealing slightly higher dmg
Lv 2 (90): ... higher damage
Lv 3 (100): ... more damage

Fire Wave - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): Brand new godsend skill is a replacement for ''Flame Wave - HellFire'' and dealing way more damage
Lv 2 (100): ... more damage

Fire Wall - Godsend

Lv 1 (100): is a replacement for last tier fire wall, ~35% increased hp absorbtion
Lv 2 (100): is a replacement for last tier fire wall, ~45% increased hp absorbtion

[FORCE SKILL BALANCE]

Force Cure - Medidation -> Cooldown 15 seconds
Vital Spot - Muscle (Parry rate reduce) -> Cooldown 15 seconds
Vital Spot - Spirit (Atk. rate reduce) -> Cooldown 15 seconds
Vital Spot - Body (Decay) -> 50% Probabily
Vital Spot - Mind (Weaken) -> 50% Probabily
Vital Spot - Zero (Impotent) -> 30% Probabily
Vital Spot - Brain (Division) -> 40% Probability

[FORCE GODSEND SKILLS]

Fear Spot - Godsend
Lv 1 (80): Fear 9 level (10% success probability , 5 seconds
Lv 2 (90): Fear 9 level (15% success probability , 7 seconds
Lv 3(100): Fear 10 level (20% success probability , 8 seconds

Dull Spot - Godsend
Lv 1 (100): Dull 10 level (Probability 10% , 6 seconds)
Lv 2 (100): Dull 10 level (Probability 20% , 8 seconds)

Force Nuke - Godsend [INT 450 REQUIREMENT]

Level 1 (100): Brand new godsend nuke for force mastery exclusively implemented for INT/force characters in order to create an alternative build / variety
Level 2 (100): ... higher attack power
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2017, 10:26   #3432

This is freakin good, im fckin in!
👊🏿
Old 11/03/2017, 10:37   #3433

when is official open ?
Old 11/03/2017, 12:37   #3434

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netiv1992 View Post
when is official open ?
Today at 19:30 website time

Quote:
Originally Posted by rid View Post
This is freakin good, im fckin in!
👊🏿
Let's go boi!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 15:00   #3435

Quote:
[sarcams]Nice update, electus is such a nice server they will release D16 when it doesn't even exists! OMG! Fine, thanks for keeping your promise of "Upgrade Scroll will be free/easy to get"! You just need to invest 1k silk to buy all scrolls of your set or spend a week as a nolife person farming all the requirements while getting trampled by donators with D10 moon items +7~+10![/sarcams]
Question, what are you still doing here if your not playing here? Simulation rekt your arguments, shots fired litteraly. As he said , you cant actually come up with something that shows that "emrald" is better. Now gtfo
Closed Thread