Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/13/2017, 08:14   #3211

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
I wonder why you still quoting me if I'm such pathetic person? Why don't you just ignore me and go to fix your hideous filter that serves for nothing else than player's annoyance? You're so pathetic that you ended up removing part of the features of Electus because they all were just a failure, you party-based system, you filter, job profit limit, etc... You'll end up randomly changing all ***** and see how everything fails. Just look at that D10 update, everybody will quit when they see all these D9 moons becoming D10 moon and all players who didn't get any kind of SoX will be trampled as cockroaches by donators. Btw I'm still playing cuz I want to, any problem? Still can't stand any negative review? You act pretty much like Trump, he insults back everyone who insults him and that's one of the million reason why people don't want him as president, because he acts like a kid, pretty much like you. So shut your mouth and start working to improve this failure before it dies.
Let me just tell you that no one EVER managed to fix the snow shield bug so technically there's nothing wrong with my filter but you have to show your epenis "ERMAHGERD LT FILTER IS BROKEN OMQ OMQ OMQ"

And excuse me but why do you even care if it dies or not ? You said you are moving to reality 2 so do it already.
Old 10/13/2017, 10:06   #3212

elite*gold: 0
PlayerOnline: 2260 / 3500 )
Old 10/13/2017, 11:12   #3213

Like someone said, people wait like dumb sheep and join like dumb sheep only to cry and rage like dumb sheep followed by leaving with the rest of the dumb sheep.

Why do you still bother with servers if you do not follow or know their rules, respect the servers features or ways to obtain gear/items. Havent you read the 1st post? When signed up you know what youre going to get, actually 90% doesnt because they follow their guilds like dumb sheep and barely speak english, ofcourse you dont understand a thing.

Why are you still here if you hate LT so much? Clearly something isnt working out in your favour which is making you sad and rage, just stfu.

Owners cant even defend their own servers or ban someone and people already bring the server to **** with their cancer.

Everything that is currently being added/removed on electus is because of you. If you bothered to report certain bugs instead of abusing it the server would be a better place for you and your sheep.
Old 10/13/2017, 14:37   #3214

Wait snow shield is bugged ? huh whats bugged about it
Old 10/13/2017, 15:04   #3215

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Wait snow shield is bugged ? huh whats bugged about it
It was kind of "bugged" when I applied my fix for it but now this fix is being reworked.
Old 10/13/2017, 15:12   #3216

is the teleport to phantom desert now working with jobs suits only?
Old 10/13/2017, 17:13   #3217

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukynuky View Post
people are crazy , they are waiting for every new server and follow the bandwagon like sheeps. Dude you've been trashtalking all the servers you played on !

so either its cronos , electus or emerald or whatver name it is , after some weeks you gonna spread your venom and wait for another server...etc.

you better go back to real life and improve your own life instead of being a whiny ***** online.

good luck
This!

Now the "fantastic" ones are Emerald (reality) and Eon. After 1 week they will be **** like any other one.

And no, is not cuz of the admins. Is cuz of YOU who want something so NEWWWWWW, from a ******* old game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2017, 18:39   #3218

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
This!

Now the "fantastic" ones are Emerald (reality) and Eon. After 1 week they will be **** like any other one.

And no, is not cuz of the admins. Is cuz of YOU who want something so NEWWWWWW, from a ******* old game.
Maybe you right in some point but, yes. Sometimes it's administrators fault, do you know what was annoying? All of the crashes that happend here at the beggining, I mean... Electus beta phase, was for what? Because of these crashes people start to spread/talk **** about the server with the "**** inmature/unprofessional staff" and so on...

In the other hand, there's the "We promised, we delivered." they promise too much things and delivered most like nothing. An little example was the reward for the crashes, how long does it take to them to give it? The HWID problem that they said it was only for 3 days and it takes more than a week if I'm not wrong, etc. These are little examples because there are a lot. Anyway,

I'm not hating or something like that, I'm still playing this server. I like LT because when I was with lag problems or doubts, he somehow tries to help me in the way he could. And I personally appreciate that.

Also Pr0x! he's a good guy too but, something went just wrong with this project, this should have been planned better.
Old 10/13/2017, 18:44   #3219

Anyone know where all the players have gone, server dropped 1k players in the last day where did they move to? towns dead lol
Old 10/13/2017, 19:18   #3220

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbobby1337 View Post
Anyone know where all the players have gone, server dropped 1k players in the last day where did they move to? towns dead lol
banned?
Old 10/13/2017, 20:09   #3221

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbobby1337 View Post
bobby,

there was a server update yesterday, that's why.

it's up to 2.5k again now.

changelog is above if you need it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2017, 20:37   #3222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
bobby,

there was a server update yesterday, that's why.

it's up to 2.5k again now.

changelog is above if you need it.
thanks but thats what i mean server was at 3.3k two days ago and no one still logged on hmmm strange

Also on the 100 cap upgrade, i think its a bad that only sox is upgradeable what about the people running with +7/+8 normal sets they are basically useless now especially because new players get +5 full set lol, you gotta think this through better
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2017, 21:22   #3223

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
Maybe you right in some point but, yes. Sometimes it's administrators fault, do you know what was annoying? All of the crashes that happend here at the beggining, I mean... Electus beta phase, was for what? Because of these crashes people start to spread/talk shit about the server with the "fuck inmature/unprofessional staff" and so on...

In the other hand, there's the "We promised, we delivered." they promise too much things and delivered most like nothing. An little example was the reward for the crashes, how long does it take to them to give it? The HWID problem that they said it was only for 3 days and it takes more than a week if I'm not wrong, etc. These are little examples because there are a lot. Anyway,

I'm not hating or something like that, I'm still playing this server. I like LT because when I was with lag problems or doubts, he somehow tries to help me in the way he could. And I personally appreciate that.

Also Pr0x! he's a good guy too but, something went just wrong with this project, this should have been planned better.
People always talk shit about any admin, u know that. Ofc they are not profissional like they said, but cmon... tell me a server where the admins didnt promise a stable one?

With so many "offers" around they have to say that. And yeah, Electus in first days was unstable, atm is super stable and 0 problemas, we all know that.

Many people left cuz they didnt won the fw (the sick donators) some other ones they left because they are bored. Even me, sometimes im fcking bored too, but what should i do? Leave and search another one? Will be the same shit after 1 week and yea, will be hard to find a stable one like Electus is atm.

In my opinion people is searching for something so new... but what they can do more? Yea another cap probably, but SRO is a old game, u cant find nothing so new and fresh. We know this game from A to Z and no, we cant find the old nostalgia anymore... is dead, was great memories but thats it.

I will be here till Electus died (Hope is not so soon), i dont rush for moon, im just... enjoying the game with my SOA and thats it. And when im bored, just bot and play another NEW game on PS4. Changing the server is not the solution.

PS: And hey, im not saying Electus is perfect. Is not, but the other ones around... they are not better servers than Electus. Soon people will realize that. (Well, they already know... is just the hype)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2017, 22:26   #3224

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
People always talk shit about any admin, u know that. Ofc they are not profissional like they said, but cmon... tell me a server where the admins didnt promise a stable one?

With so many "offers" around they have to say that. And yeah, Electus in first days was unstable, atm is super stable and 0 problemas, we all know that.

Many people left cuz they didnt won the fw (the sick donators) some other ones they left because they are bored. Even me, sometimes im fcking bored too, but what should i do? Leave and search another one? Will be the same shit after 1 week and yea, will be hard to find a stable one like Electus is atm.

In my opinion people is searching for something so new... but what they can do more? Yea another cap probably, but SRO is a old game, u cant find nothing so new and fresh. We know this game from A to Z and no, we cant find the old nostalgia anymore... is dead, was great memories but thats it.

I will be here till Electus died (Hope is not so soon), i dont rush for moon, im just... enjoying the game with my SOA and thats it. And when im bored, just bot and play another NEW game on PS4. Changing the server is not the solution.

PS: And hey, im not saying Electus is perfect. Is not, but the other ones around... they are not better servers than Electus. Soon people will realize that. (Well, they already know... is just the hype)
u're so right until the last statement, electus is just reputation, there are many servers that have been better than this one, but they all died for several reasons, even electus died 2 times already. Most of people will jump either to Emerald or RIGID, from both, RIGID is the only one who will actually bring true new features as it works with ephesus files (SRO-R) and their devs are truly professional, emerald is on the way, new features but idk. People will just do what u say, jump between servers and get bored after doing the same monotonous activities of everyday. That's why this server like many others sucks, because in the end, all of them are the same copy/paste of each other. All server focuses on just selfish gameplay where the strongest players (aka richest donators) always win as everything is merely based on kills. Nothing encourages team play, as you see here, hunters are afk 24/7, thieves steals each other, traders flaming hunters all time and that's only jobbing. Survival Arena is just a zerk arena making strong players stronger. You see basically the same winners everyday, not even mentioning they are already top players. Same for lottery. Nothing to do, just afk trade 24/7, go to godsent to let bot on uniques every 10~15 minutes and eventually go to arena/ctf/lms to get trampled by donators.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2017, 23:02   #3225

EliteElectus recruiting active, english speaking, any lv, build and or power, also you must be chill <3
PM or send a msg; USNukEr
EE&Audacity have created a union; seeking other active, english, cool people.
jobbing must be trader/hunter
thanks,
Cole
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread