Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/10/2017, 19:27   #3181

elite*gold: 0
k
Old 10/10/2017, 23:19   #3182

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur jonathan View Post
Add chars EU limit Mastery 100 in D10 update

ATTENTION! Read before criticizing!

\/

I have a good idea to balance the EU chars

1 - REDUCE MASTERY AND COOLDOWN HP AND MP

The problem of the European race is its subclass, euros will always be better than Chinese in group fighting because it always has 5 ~ 6 players on pt with cleric subclass, giving endless res, bless and healing. My solution is to reduce mastery to half and reduce cooldown hp and mp 15 sec to 7 sec.
If the European race continues strong, simply increase the cooldown until balance.

2- REDUCE DAMAGE

One of the biggest problems of the European race is its absurd damage compared to the Chinese, it is necessary to reduce the damage by 10%

3-REMOVE SET RESTRICTION

Another problem of EU chars is the set constraint

Wizzard may use heavy armor set and light armor set
Warrior may use robe set
Rogue may use heavy armor set and robe set
Warlock may use heavy armor set and light armor set

4 -BUFF HEAVY SETS

-Buff heavy armor set (EU) and Armor set (CH). 0% speed move to 10%, 0% mp consumption to -10%.

-Buff light armor set (EU) and protector set (CH) 10% movement speed to 15%, -10% mp consumption to -15%

-Robe set and Garmented set does not need buff (20%)

5 - DEBUFF FORCE SKILLS PROBABILITY

Force (CH) and Warlock (EU) 80% probability to 55% or 60%

------------------------

This was the way I found it so Chinese chars are not a build for pvp only, so Chinese people will be able to participate more in the silkroad.

Sorry for my bad english
Cut the crap already, there's no balance between chinese builds on this server and you want them to add EU race? You are out of your mind, lmfao.

P.S that without mention, when there's eu race in a server = shit one. There will never exist the word balance as I've said in another thread. It's just useless, EU race just fucked up Silkroad. That's my opinion till the end of my days. :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2017, 01:36   #3183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Clarification (Jobbing)

Thief rate wasn't touched for a long time now. It wasn't profitable (that much) since the beginning. This is how it works in Electus / Sro.

Agreed by many, thieving is the most fun job in sro and pretty much everybody would like to do thieving instead of sitting on top of a camel and doing nothing. So, it has a price.

Case 1- Be a thief and have fun, collect ep but receive limited gold.

Case 2- Be a trader/hunter, make money, collect ep but sit on top of a camel a look at your screen do nothing.

Fun fact: There is nothing much to do about it. If you have a recommodation, be my guest and let me know. (Find me on discord)

Explanation for the gold boost for hunters;

- due to deflation
- it was required in order to motivate people to change to hunter and protect the caravan*
- gold limit is removed in order to motivate people to run trades pretty much, as well. (Is temporary and will be limited (probably to 50-60% when reached limit) after some time.

PS: Jobbing is one of the sources of farming gold, yet, is not the only way of obtaining gold. You might collect other valuable items (Boxes, Coins, Items) and sell them for gold as well.

PS2: Server life span is pretty much dependant on the server economy and we have to keep an eye on it and do changes if required.

*jobbing is the base of a sustainable and stable server economy

-----------------

Info @ 100 cap upgrade:

- It is ''expected'' to come up some time in November.
- Your items will be upgradeable with scrolls.
- Scrolls will either require EP/Gold or will be via quest. (more info later)
This is taken directly from the FAQ on jobbing. You clearly say that Jobbing is the main source, not just one of. It is also stated that thieves get 30m per 5*.

FAQ - JOBBING AND PROFIT

Note that jobbing is the main source of the gold income.

Trader: 5-6 Electus Points from per trade run (5*) and 80 to 125m gold profit. Gold profit will be 0 after reaching weekly Electus Point limit (from jobbing)
(It's not stable and is depending on fw tax rates, trade rates and your contribution point)

Hunter: 0.95 Electus point and 10m gold from each trader in the party (5*) Gold profit will be 0 after reaching weekly Electus Point limit (from jobbing)

Thief: 3-4 Electus Points, 30 gold profit (5*). Gold profit will be 0 after reaching weekly Electus Point limit (from jobbing).

Numbers given above are based on DEFAULT trade routes (town to town). Phantom desert route should be giving 80% to 100%
Old 10/11/2017, 03:24   #3184

server is dying
Old 10/11/2017, 03:39   #3185

-Review Update-
--

Part of the review is kinda updated as I've saved it in a notepad as I've played this server during the last month.

LastThief, take it easy

Old 10/11/2017, 08:23   #3186

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
-Review Update-
--

Part of the review is kinda updated as I've saved it in a notepad as I've played this server during the last month.

LastThief, take it easy

This review is directly just insulting me, Do you even know what does review mean ? I won't even comment in any of these I'll just mention one point. Your random server emerlad or whatever won't affect us by a fucking dime. Our party based system is currently perfect with no way to kick anyone inside fgw / godsend. Rest of stuff are probably written by 12 y/o autistic kid that I won't even bother arguing with you, you can go play your "reality2" or whatever it's. Just gtfo of the topic.

Andddddddddd....
Old 10/11/2017, 09:09   #3187

Lastthief you are just talking too much... Stop ******* with people and just do your job dude.Be a ******* professional.I know about 5 of my friends hate this way of yours.
So you lost a lot of respect from us.
Old 10/11/2017, 09:32   #3188

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
This review is directly just insulting me, Do you even know what does review mean ? I won't even comment in any of these I'll just mention one point. Your random server emerlad or whatever won't affect us by a ******* dime. Our party based system is currently perfect with no way to kick anyone inside fgw / godsend. Rest of stuff are probably written by 12 y/o autistic kid that I won't even bother arguing with you, you can go play your "reality2" or whatever it's. Just gtfo of the topic.

Andddddddddd....
You won enought money $ so you can leave like other server's.electus 1 & 2 Server gg
Old 10/11/2017, 09:58   #3189

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuqberk22 View Post
Lastthief you are just talking too much... Stop ******* with people and just do your job dude.Be a ******* professional.I know about 5 of my friends hate this way of yours.
So you lost a lot of respect from us.
Excuse me but who are you and why should I care about your respect ? you and your "five" friends ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
You won enought money $ so you can leave like other server's.electus 1 & 2 Server gg
Brb closing the server.
Old 10/11/2017, 10:57   #3190

Quote:
Excuse me but who are you and why should I care about your respect ? you and your "five" friends ?

Brb closing the server.
Tyt, everyone never play again your idiot server, money hunter.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 12:52   #3191

Thumbs down

Quote:

Brb closing the server.
I am a ******* player in this server.If you doesn't even care about your player it's better you to shut your ******* stupid mouth.
Be nice for one single time for *** sake.This is not a pee race.
People gonna talk **** in any situation in any time just learn how to deal with it.
Talk constructive, you **** face..
Old 10/11/2017, 13:24   #3192

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Tyt, everyone never play again your idiot server, money hunter.
WHO ARE U LAN?
Old 10/11/2017, 14:33   #3193

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuqberk22 View Post
I am a ******* player in this server.If you doesn't even care about your player it's better you to shut your ******* stupid mouth.
Be nice for one single time for *** sake.This is not a pee race.
People gonna talk **** in any situation in any time just learn how to deal with it.
Talk constructive, you **** face..
I do care about my players, but you showing up in the thread saying that I lost your respect is completely obsolete to me because I really don't care who respects me and who do not I'm being insulted 24/7 by this garbage community so I don't really care if you respect me or not. And no I'm not a representative of an official company to talk nicely to people who talk **** about me. If you talk ****, I'll talk back. Nice and easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2017, 14:38   #3194

Really sad seeing player numbers decrease day by day.
People should give feedback before leaving, because certain things can be changed.
Biggest gamble right now is about SoX upgrade scrolls, how much will they cost, are they obtainable through quests, silk, gold? Economy is ****** right now.
Old 10/11/2017, 15:01   #3195

Quote:
I do care about my players, but you showing up in the thread saying that I lost your respect is completely obsolete to me because I really don't care who respects me and who do not I'm being insulted 24/7 by this garbage community so I don't really care if you respect me or not. And no I'm not a representative of an official company to talk nicely to people who talk **** about me. If you talk ****, I'll talk back. Nice and easy.
Keep goin then.
I simply told you to be a better game owner.Stop talking.
**** them who insults you just keep doing your job.I don't get these type of gm's that interacts so often even when players are talking ****.Let him go man.
Whatever don't reply this one i get your point.
I had fun now i left.I can't see any reason to leave except alchemy and that has nothing to do with electus online.It's silkroad **** happens...
Closed Thread