Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2017, 05:01   #3091

elite*gold: 0
Getting crash again on start character , window xp User.
Old 10/06/2017, 05:24   #3092

20k mobs and no single box nor item sox....im unlucky right ?! : /
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2017, 07:36   #3093

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthh View Post
Getting crash again on start character , window xp User.
Add me on skype : thelastthief
Old 10/06/2017, 07:51   #3094

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Add me on skype : thelastthief
imma try hard to add on the skype but seems impossible. try to get in discort
Old 10/06/2017, 16:59   #3095

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
FearLess

btw they deleted my first comment but im going to repeat again

this gms banned my account and they said i hacked someone but this corrupt gms
they banned my account to sell my items to another person and deleted my account from top chars to dont see they take all items from my account and when i see this new player have my items he moved all items to new account and when i ask on facebook page they muted the conversation
WHY would they sell items WHY, you do ******* know they can SPAWN items like jesus ******* christ dude

Maybe lets not make tp cost money after you tp first time, what if i got a broken wep, wtf can i do ? buy that repair silk bs ? cmon
Old 10/06/2017, 19:01   #3096

Upcoming 10D Upgrade - When 10dg will be?
Old 10/06/2017, 19:35   #3097

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa178 View Post
Upcoming 10D Upgrade - When 10dg will be?
GM Notice stated 6+ months
Old 10/06/2017, 20:46   #3098

Best cap its 10 D ,good update ,i think its the best cap to balance all type of chars,about this sro community i just wanna say that ...why all ****** crying about all ..in the .every ****** server you crying about bugs...about rate ...about skills ...about religions ...about alchemy ...so sad ...can you just play and take it the game how is it ? ...just play and try to get fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2017, 23:42   #3099

consider about lowering silk prices from website, ppl are selling silks way cheaper than ur website, im just saying this as an advice to you. im pretty sure the silk sales from ur website are lowered a lot last 2weeks.
Old 10/06/2017, 23:49   #3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
WHY would they sell items WHY, you do ******* know they can SPAWN items like jesus ******* christ dude

Maybe lets not make tp cost money after you tp first time, what if i got a broken wep, wtf can i do ? buy that repair silk bs ? cmon
Because he likes drama ?
Old 10/07/2017, 00:04   #3101

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
You're pathetic af. Why they would "take your items" to sell them to anyone else when they can make it without touch any account?

Your logic just proves how dumb you are. xD
Actually he's not pathetic at all. I guess Electus is not managed only by 1~2 people. For example a GA or GM who has db or account ban / unban access, to not lose his "job" would ban an account with good items then unban it and sell the items, cuz the admin would check his console logs and his job would be in danger xD It happened once with me, I had the only 1handed sword with 100% stats for more than 5 months , nobody gave a **** about 1handed sword 100% stats , so yes, I was the only one with that 1handed sword, they banned me, cuz of ****** reasons , when I came back in the server with a new account, I checked the ranking and there was a guy who had a sword with 100% stats and my gears, best H.A set and first in the ranking, when the server died , I keept in touch with a GM , from my own country and he told me : Do you remember , bla bla bla bla, I made so much money selling items in that server, I also unbanned your char and sold your items to a guy called ' name ' . Such things happens for sure. I just told you my experience, he might be right
Old 10/07/2017, 00:57   #3102

why should a database developer of a server bann u and sell ur items when he can create those items with what + he want and stats and everything????
Old 10/07/2017, 00:58   #3103

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Actually he's not pathetic at all. I guess Electus is not managed only by 1~2 people. For example a GA or GM who has db or account ban / unban access, to not lose his "job" would ban an account with good items then unban it and sell the items, cuz the admin would check his console logs and his job would be in danger xD It happened once with me, I had the only 1handed sword with 100% stats for more than 5 months , nobody gave a **** about 1handed sword 100% stats , so yes, I was the only one with that 1handed sword, they banned me, cuz of ****** reasons , when I came back in the server with a new account, I checked the ranking and there was a guy who had a sword with 100% stats and my gears, best H.A set and first in the ranking, when the server died , I keept in touch with a GM , from my own country and he told me : Do you remember , bla bla bla bla, I made so much money selling items in that server, I also unbanned your char and sold your items to a guy called ' name ' . Such things happens for sure. I just told you my experience, he might be right

exactly you're right they still cant understand what i mean but you get my point since they said i scammed someone its okay lets say i scammed this guy why when he take this set and i busted him he changed char and moved all item if he's right ? second why my deleted from top ranks and why when i ask them on facebook page muted the conversation or when my friend try to ask they ban him ! i want explain
Old 10/07/2017, 06:25   #3104

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
exactly you're right they still cant understand what i mean but you get my point since they said i scammed someone its okay lets say i scammed this guy why when he take this set and i busted him he changed char and moved all item if he's right ? second why my deleted from top ranks and why when i ask them on facebook page muted the conversation or when my friend try to ask they ban him ! i want explain
Once you are banned, you are automatically deleted from ranks. Can you please stop spamming already ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Actually he's not pathetic at all. I guess Electus is not managed only by 1~2 people. For example a GA or GM who has db or account ban / unban access, to not lose his "job" would ban an account with good items then unban it and sell the items, cuz the admin would check his console logs and his job would be in danger xD It happened once with me, I had the only 1handed sword with 100% stats for more than 5 months , nobody gave a sh1t about 1handed sword 100% stats , so yes, I was the only one with that 1handed sword, they banned me, cuz of shitty reasons , when I came back in the server with a new account, I checked the ranking and there was a guy who had a sword with 100% stats and my gears, best H.A set and first in the ranking, when the server died , I keept in touch with a GM , from my own country and he told me : Do you remember , bla bla bla bla, I made so much money selling items in that server, I also unbanned your char and sold your items to a guy called ' name ' . Such things happens for sure. I just told you my experience, he might be right
No one has db access except me and pr0x. So please cut the crap. Plus why would I sell "YOUR" items to someone ? while I can just create a 100x better item than it from thr db ??
Old 10/07/2017, 06:54   #3105

How i can get immortals? I got now some sos parts but i dont want to destroy them.
The only way is to spent money for silk?
And at least i success 1 part +7 with 15 immortals?
Why u dont let the uniques drop some immortals?

And why you wanna upgrade the cap?
This server is allready a full time job. I dont have the time to reach my moon soon. And in 3-4 weeks u wanna upgrade? senseless
Closed Thread