Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/20/2017, 14:49   #3601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
Is it still worth to join here? Can new players catch up?
How is the job activity? Are there much trades going?
Is that active enough for you?
I'm playing here since 3 days , its ok , you can catch up!

罗伯特 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2017, 16:31   #3602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 145
Gonna start today and looking for a trader guild
richboy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2017, 21:05   #3603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 40
@ There's a lot of people abusing the Elite Box quest, do something please. In order to receive Elite Box reward we'll need to complete at least SP quests too.

There's people who join just for box.
oimshotz is offline  
Old 11/21/2017, 15:12   #3604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
fix bug thief i cant change to thieffffffffffffffffffffffffff bad game ? leave it fair !!!!
elsayedyahya is offline  
Old 11/21/2017, 22:19   #3605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 16
Play thief or hunter its personal choice
In any. p. Server
Why in electus u blocked job thief ?
Players cabt join tbief job. !!!!
Its not fair
Kral1337 is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 00:33   #3606
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 648
Received Thanks: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kral1337 View Post
Play thief or hunter its personal choice
In any. p. Server
Why in electus u blocked job thief ?
Players cabt join tbief job. !!!!
Its not fair
He made it a max amount of players that can be thief as job. If its to many, you cant join it. Which is a smart idea. Go trade and earn some gold until u can switch
robjoh11 is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 08:43   #3607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 816
Received Thanks: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodFather. View Post

Regards:NgE
dafuq
meandu12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2017, 13:27   #3608
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 159
You're just a liar. You're trying to justify yourself by cutting a part of the video. How about a full video? You said ''READY'' then ''Pr0x!'' said ''GO'' you ran away like a coward, then you said ''NO HP'' when you died. LOL. You get SECOND CHANCE, THEN BONG GET SECOND CHANCE TOO. Grow up please.
Zetain is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2017, 14:21   #3609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetain View Post
You're just a liar. You're trying to justify yourself by cutting a part of the video. How about a full video? You said ''READY'' then ''Pr0x!'' said ''GO'' you ran away like a coward, then you said ''NO HP'' when you died. LOL. You get SECOND CHANCE, THEN BONG GET SECOND CHANCE TOO. Grow up please.
Fully agreed, you got in the same situation NgE , I watched the live stream @ Conjuring , you were the 1st in that situation , you don't like it ,eh ? Why didn't you pvp again ? Where is the corruption in that ?
Fcking *****!!
罗伯特 is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 14:50   #3610

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Clarification about the PVP tournament final

Grand Final

NgE 1 - 1 Bonghead

- The last round at the grand final started
- NgE died. He stated that he had no HP left.
- A chance was given to him to buy HP and rematch and Bonghead was forced to re-match EVEN THOUGH he won.
- NgE won the next match.
- Bonghead stated that he had no HP left.

In order to make it fair for both sides, a decision was made to repeat the final round for one last time.

- NgE refused to pvp.
- NgE had been asked to put a cape on and start to pvp for over 5 minutes.
- NgE was informed that he will be disqualified if he doesn't put a cape on.
- NgE didn't want follow instructions and he was disqualified.

Bonghead won the PVP tournament and received $100.

----------------------------------------

- In the following hours and days, NgE sent tens of provocative globals spreading false information / offending Electus administration.
- Electus team tolerated and warned him constantly not to spread false information.
- NgE was banned as he violated server rules constantly for over 72 hours.





We appreciate that NgE was a loyal player and he reported bugs constantly. He was the one to obtain the first custom model switcher on Electus server as he was rewarded by Electus team back in two weeks ago. Sadly, he was the one to get banned last night.

Apparently, the drama going on for days is because of $100 reward that silkroad players can't handle. Therefore, the reward for the following PVP tournaments will be given in silks instead of cash.

This is the one and only explanation being made for this case.

Cheers.
Pr0x! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2017, 15:03   #3611

 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Clarification about the PVP tournament final

Grand Final

NgE 1 - 1 Bonghead

- The last round at the grand final started
- NgE died. He stated that he had no HP left.
- A chance was given to him to buy HP and rematch and Bonghead was forced to re-match EVEN THOUGH he won.
- NgE won the next match.
- Bonghead stated that he had no HP left.

In order to make it fair for both sides, a decision was made to repeat the final round for one last time.

- NgE refused to pvp.
- NgE had been asked to put a cape on and start to pvp for over 5 minutes.
- NgE was informed that he will be disqualified if he doesn't put a cape on.
- NgE didn't want follow instructions and he was disqualified.

Bonghead won the PVP tournament and received $100.

----------------------------------------

- In the following hours and days, NgE sent tens of provocative globals spreading false information / offending Electus administration.
- Electus team tolerated and warned him constantly not to spread false information.
- NgE was banned as he violated server rules constantly for over 72 hours.





We appreciate that NgE was a loyal player and he reported bugs constantly. He was the one to obtain the first custom model switcher on Electus server as he was rewarded by Electus team back in two weeks ago. Sadly, he was the one to get banned last night.

Apparently, the drama going on for days is because of $100 reward that silkroad players can't handle. Therefore, the reward for the following PVP tournaments will be given in silks instead of cash.

This is the one and only explanation being made for this case.

Cheers.
and did you saw the video when he just used HP after getting up .?
glad you remember what I did there for you guys.

PS: I have Showed you there my support and helps , for 3 years and so on till that day , somehow I wish I did not join that event like the others event's , and if you could show to me that I have lied ' as Bonghead' then you might call me a liar , on the other hands' there is nothing personal , it was just damm event. However thanks Pr0x for all the time I have spend there ,next to make sure they got enough shit before they start the round,Good luck.
TheGodFather. is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 17:16   #3612
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Clarification about the PVP tournament final

Grand Final

NgE 1 - 1 Bonghead

- The last round at the grand final started
- NgE died. He stated that he had no HP left.
- A chance was given to him to buy HP and rematch and Bonghead was forced to re-match EVEN THOUGH he won.
- NgE won the next match.
- Bonghead stated that he had no HP left.

In order to make it fair for both sides, a decision was made to repeat the final round for one last time.

- NgE refused to pvp.
- NgE had been asked to put a cape on and start to pvp for over 5 minutes.
- NgE was informed that he will be disqualified if he doesn't put a cape on.
- NgE didn't want follow instructions and he was disqualified.

Bonghead won the PVP tournament and received $100.

----------------------------------------

- In the following hours and days, NgE sent tens of provocative globals spreading false information / offending Electus administration.
- Electus team tolerated and warned him constantly not to spread false information.
- NgE was banned as he violated server rules constantly for over 72 hours.





We appreciate that NgE was a loyal player and he reported bugs constantly. He was the one to obtain the first custom model switcher on Electus server as he was rewarded by Electus team back in two weeks ago. Sadly, he was the one to get banned last night.

Apparently, the drama going on for days is because of $100 reward that silkroad players can't handle. Therefore, the reward for the following PVP tournaments will be given in silks instead of cash.

This is the one and only explanation being made for this case.

Cheers.
Well you obviously see Bonghead lied. And used hp pots when he ressurected. I dont know if NgE actually ran out of pots or not. But still, kinda retarded. Bonghead lied, and is a massive cunt. And so are you guys
Embodiment♔ is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 18:13   #3613
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 183
No idea what is more curious Bonghead who is using hp pots after his resurrection OR the crowd who obv need glasses...

NgE should have won this. Sorry mate u just got ****** up here.
Slinzar is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/22/2017, 18:23   #3614

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post

If it's true you have cancer, it's definitely a tumor in your brain.

This shows Electus team doesn't know how to organize a ****
Cool. Now you can go back to your ''organised'' Emerald

--

Server maintenance has been completed. Changelog is available here: https://www.facebook.com/ElectusOnline/
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 11/22/2017, 20:52   #3615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
You won't get $ for licking Electus crew's *****. Sorry for bursting your bubble Btw, he doesn't have any cancer, it's just a lie to get sympathy or they use it as an excuse to give more time to Simulation and Akasch to fix common vsro issues.
I'm not talking about the game here , even if he is lieing , is not your *** **** business!
Say anything you want about them , I don't care , as soon as It is game related , not personal life stuff !
But you are too childish to even understand such things as maturity kidd'o!
罗伯特 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
100 Cap PvP 1m Free Silk Start Lw 100 Start 91-100 Mobs İn Semerkand. Only Ch NykSro
08/26/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
NyK Sro Online 100 Cap 1m Free Silk -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Server Cap : 100 1 M Free Silk Races : China Drop Rate : 20x Gold Drop Rate : 5x Alchemy Rate : 2x



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.