Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Azetc Online | Cap 100| CH | Job Based | Free Silk | Long Trem | Protected | 4 AUGUST

Reply
 
Old 08/01/2017, 22:51   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 556
Received Thanks: 91
do we get any rward for beta ?



beso2300 is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 04:33   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
do we get any rward for beta ?
yea


babayfd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 04:37   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 0
spawn mobs is too much ,, can you des it
my guild comin on grand open
master_Z00M is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 04:43   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 556
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by babayfd View Post
yea

ok tell us about reward i have download the game already but i didnt like to play on beta for nothing


beso2300 is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 07:10   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 5
virüs detected your .dll files.
ronaldox1535 is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 07:40   #36
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 16
i cant open my bot on ur client
it ask me about silkroad.exe
and when i start the game update another error about silkroad.exe
CrownOnline is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 10:20   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_Z00M View Post
spawn mobs is too much ,, can you des it
my guild comin on grand open
mobs spawn 3x noraml .. i think thats good
welcome and your guild too

Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
ok tell us about reward i have download the game already but i didnt like to play on beta for nothing
players who joined BETA and get lvl 100 will reward insane buff scroll for 1 day @ grand
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldox1535 View Post
virüs detected your .dll files.
-,-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedgmt View Post
i cant open my bot on ur client
it ask me about silkroad.exe
and when i start the game update another error about silkroad.exe
so how you login normal then ... when there is no silkroad.exe ?
upload screen shot please
babayfd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 10:29   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 556
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by babayfd View Post


players who joined BETA and get lvl 100 will reward insane buff scroll for 1 day @ grand
we need silk maybe for top ranks .. i just open game now but we need some reward make us play serious


+ why revers have CD 4 m ?
beso2300 is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 11:58   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
we need silk maybe for top ranks .. i just open game now but we need some reward make us play serious


+ why revers have CD 4 m ?
beta reward is insane scroll ..
top 200 reward silks @ grand not on BETA
reverse scroll CD 4 min
you can take free reverse & global chat scroll from potion NPC with out CD . quest reward
babayfd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 15:09   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 7
Akatsuki hat makes DC and bug the acc , i weared one and get dc and now cant log in the account , Char name : Juan
Juanseta is offline  
Old 08/02/2017, 15:14   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanseta View Post
Akatsuki hat makes DC and bug the acc , i weared one and get dc and now cant log in the account , Char name : Juan
you can login now
dont wear hat for now it will fix on next moments
babayfd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2017, 00:40   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by babayfd View Post
you can login now
dont wear hat for now it will fix on next moments
fix phy att buff , its unbalanced with the int players ,mag att buff 20% , and phy att 11%
Juanseta is offline  
Old 08/03/2017, 07:45   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanseta View Post
fix phy att buff , its unbalanced with the int players ,mag att buff 20% , and phy att 11%
what do you mean ?
babayfd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2017, 07:55   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 80
i think i am gonna give it a try but u should really consider the signature reward instead of giving silk to 1-2 person u should decrease the amount of silk that u gave and give it to everyone that used your signature it will be fair to all users on epvp who supports you

looks good tho
Monk! is offline  
Old 08/03/2017, 09:26   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
i got dc when i try to wear hat of avatar ,, and i can't relogin again , my character's name is HeLL


the_hell is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Pioneer Gaming-Network | Cap 100 • Job Based • Free Silk • Protected • Vote 4 Silk
11/22/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 43 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/kFhoc.png Opening: Saturday, 16.11.2013 18:00 GMT+1 http://i.epvpimg.com/USrFe.png Hello we would like to present our project 'Pioneer' We are a professional team from all over the world,we are 24/7 online, DDoS Protected
Pioneer Gaming-Network | Cap 100 • Job Based • Free Silk • Protected • Vote 4 Silk
11/06/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 144 Replies
#Closed



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.