Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creddy PVP-Remaster | 110 | EU&CH | LONG TERM | NEW EVENTS | 11 YEARS | 2022 UPDATE

Discussion on Creddy PVP-Remaster | 110 | EU&CH | LONG TERM | NEW EVENTS | 11 YEARS | 2022 UPDATE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,648
Creddy PVP-Remaster | 110 | EU&CH | LONG TERM | NEW EVENTS | 11 YEARS | 2022 UPDATE

Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/21/2017, 19:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
great server good luck (Y)
Old 07/21/2017, 20:32   #3

Good luck but why reborn your server was 2000 player
Old 07/21/2017, 20:36   #4

downloading

is there any changes on eu & chn balance?
Old 07/21/2017, 21:57   #5

Received Thanks: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstable96 View Post
downloading

is there any changes on eu & chn balance?
theres sro-r skills for chinese
Old 07/21/2017, 22:18   #6

PVP...I Will Join
Old 07/21/2017, 22:28   #7

Egy B for creddy points ? no bb
Old 07/21/2017, 23:18   #8

How to get Creedy points, only by donate or ? ;d
Old 07/21/2017, 23:34   #9

Quote:
How to get Creedy points, only by donate or ? ;d
yes , pay2win
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2017, 23:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TysonII View Post
yes , pay2win
ya i see.. fail =D
Old 07/21/2017, 23:47   #11

Received Thanks: 1,439
Quote:
ya i see.. fail =D
or buy for gold from donaters

Increase monster spawn rate for inventory quests
Old 07/22/2017, 00:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
or buy for gold from donaters
Can't do that either since sbot is disabled so the only way to make a profit in gold is by trading and even so it would take weeks to make enough to buy cp items. I left original creddy 4 years ago for this exact reason and came back because sbot crack got released so I started goldbotting which is the only way to keep up with the donators.

Yes, you get 10k silk at the beginning but there's only so many things you can buy with those free silk, i.e you can't buy prems, devil spirits, egy b weapons and accs, newest dresses, globals, reverses,etc. these items are obtainable only via CP=$.

Sorry sarko, you're a great dev but this isn't 2011 when people didn't really give a **** whether or not a server is pay2win. The psro comminity has changed a lot since then, they all want join in server where the gap betweeen donators and non-donators isn't as huge as it is on creddy.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 03:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by locatumama View Post
Can't do that either since sbot is disabled so the only way to make a profit in gold is by trading and even so it would take weeks to make enough to buy cp items. I left original creddy 4 years ago for this exact reason and came back because sbot crack got released so I started goldbotting which is the only way to keep up with the donators.

Yes, you get 10k silk at the beginning but there's only so many things you can buy with those free silk, i.e you can't buy prems, devil spirits, egy b weapons and accs, newest dresses, globals, reverses,etc. these items are obtainable only via CP=$.

Sorry sarko, you're a great dev but this isn't 2011 when people didn't really give a damn whether or not a server is pay2win. The psro comminity has changed a lot since then, they all want join in server where the gap betweeen donators and non-donators isn't as huge as it is on creddy.

This is what all you retards don't fucking understand.
There is a server which you can come back, after 4 FUCKING YEARS.
And it's a PVP server. Not even PVE.

Just check this @ guy - he is like fully wet to play the server but also a butthurt kid that wants to cry

How many electuses did you play on? How many "Cronos" alikes did you play on? Do you know that those guys made more money than us, in a single server run, compared to our entire history?

Yeah that's pretty sad. You people think we're swimming in money because we sell prems + devils + egy bs.
Last month the PVP-Z didn't even pay for the host itself. Because lots of people, like you, can't pay 5 bucks for their self-entertainment. I'm not even talking about buying CP, you said it yourself, you waited 4 years to come back. Why? Because you waited sbot to get cracked xD. That bot is freaking amazing, it's worth much more than $5 a month really, but you're THAT respectless.

Aside from it, in the original server i know lots of people who got top tier equipment without donating a cent. Those guys ruled the hotan fortress for months... This server includes the Egy A weapon quest so the huge "gap" between donators and non-donators is just Egy A - Egy B. Whereas on many other server there is bigger gaps but you're too dumb to understand, or they really hide it well.

I don't even know why am I wasting my time replying you. If you like it, you play it; if you don't, you can get the fuck out. No need to cry in this thread.
Go cry in Chronos' thread instead, cuz they seem to be getting ass-fcked right now.
You may even not play your play2win-powered-super-balanced character ever again ;(
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 04:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
This is what all you retards don't fucking understand.
There is a server which you can come back, after 4 FUCKING YEARS.
And it's a PVP server. Not even PVE.

Just check this @ guy - he is like fully wet to play the server but also a butthurt kid that wants to cry

How many electuses did you play on? How many "Cronos" alikes did you play on? Do you know that those guys made more money than us, in a single server run, compared to our entire history?

Yeah that's pretty sad. You people think we're swimming in money because we sell prems + devils + egy bs.
Last month the PVP-Z didn't even pay for the host itself. Because lots of people, like you, can't pay 5 bucks for their self-entertainment. I'm not even talking about buying CP, you said it yourself, you waited 4 years to come back. Why? Because you waited sbot to get cracked xD. That bot is freaking amazing, it's worth much more than $5 a month really, but you're THAT respectless.

Aside from it, in the original server i know lots of people who got top tier equipment without donating a cent. Those guys ruled the hotan fortress for months... This server includes the Egy A weapon quest so the huge "gap" between donators and non-donators is just Egy A - Egy B. Whereas on many other server there is bigger gaps but you're too dumb to understand, or they really hide it well.

I don't even know why am I wasting my time replying you. If you like it, you play it; if you don't, you can get the fuck out. No need to cry in this thread.
Go cry in Chronos' thread instead, cuz they seem to be getting ass-fcked right now.
You may even not play your play2win-powered-super-balanced character ever again ;(
Lmao I haven't laughed this hard in awhile...
First of all I've not played on any of the servers you mentioned because I know servers those only last 3-4 months at best. second of all, it's not like I waited 4 years just to re-join your arab-filled money grabbing server hell NO there are way better options but after I stopped playing sro for almost 2 years I went on to play again on one of my friend's server then he shut it down due to not getting enough donations and finally I rejoined your server because it reminded me of elite sro.

Regarding sbot, I'm from Venezuela, a country where regular joes like myself can't afford dollars because of corrupted governmental policies so if it was up to me I would've already bought a 100 years sbot membership. About your server being PVP not PVE, not really an excuse to make top tier items obtainable via $$ only, In my opinion.

I tried not to be disrespectful but go suck a big black arab's dick.... oh wait i don't need to remain you cuz you've been doing that for 4 YEARS.

Cheers.
Old 07/22/2017, 04:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by locatumama View Post
Lmao I haven't laughed this hard in awhile...
First of all I've not played on any of the servers you mentioned because I know servers those only last 3-4 months at best. second of all, it's not like I waited 4 years just to re-join your arab-filled money grabbing server hell NO there are way better options but after I stopped playing sro for almost 2 years I went on to play again on one of my friend's server then he shut it down due to not getting enough donations and finally I rejoined your server because it reminded me of elite sro.

Regarding sbot, I'm from Venezuela, a country where regular joes like myself can't afford dollars because of corrupted governmental policies so if it was up to me I would've already bought a 100 years sbot membership. About your server being PVP not PVE, not really an excuse to make top tier items obtainable via $$ only, In my opinion.

I tried not to be disrespectful but go suck a big black arab's ****.... oh wait i don't need to remain you cuz you've been doing that for 4 YEARS.

Cheers.
yeah yeah... just classic excuses. Go evaluate those "better options" then. Don't cry in my thread, i love my arabs, at least they're loyal

now bye