Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Laonar | Cap 80 | CH | Team play based | Innovative events | Grand opening 29th July

Discussion on Laonar | Cap 80 | CH | Team play based | Innovative events | Grand opening 29th July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2017, 22:22   #616

elite*gold: 0
you ******* retarded piece of **** noob developers and server owners, you advertise in here that there are ESCAPE MAZE EVENT, LOTTERY EVENT, LMS EVENT, FATIQUE EVENT, FFA EVENT AND JUST SURVIVE - NO EVENT IS HAPPENING IN SERVER SINCE DAY 1. YOU ADVERTISE THAT TOP JOBBERS EVERYDAY WILL GET A REWARD-NOTHING AGAIN. MEDUSA SPAWNS BUT WE CANT ENTER QIN SHI TOMB. YOU ADVERTISE ROC SPAWNS EVERY SATURDAY- DIDNT SPAWN TODAY. FOR NORMAL UNIQUES IT TAKES MORE THAN 2HOURS TO SPAWN........ YOU SUX BIG TIME.

P.S: YOUR WEBSITE IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN PSRO HISTORY. ESPECIALLY YOUR RANKING. SO UNPROFESSIONAL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2017, 22:48   #617

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
you ******* retarded piece of **** noob developers and server owners, you advertise in here that there are ESCAPE MAZE EVENT, LOTTERY EVENT, LMS EVENT, FATIQUE EVENT, FFA EVENT AND JUST SURVIVE - NO EVENT IS HAPPENING IN SERVER SINCE DAY 1. YOU ADVERTISE THAT TOP JOBBERS EVERYDAY WILL GET A REWARD-NOTHING AGAIN. MEDUSA SPAWNS BUT WE CANT ENTER QIN SHI TOMB. YOU ADVERTISE ROC SPAWNS EVERY SATURDAY- DIDNT SPAWN TODAY. FOR NORMAL UNIQUES IT TAKES MORE THAN 2HOURS TO SPAWN........ YOU SUX BIG TIME.

P.S: YOUR WEBSITE IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN PSRO HISTORY. ESPECIALLY YOUR RANKING. SO UNPROFESSIONAL
i hope you get banned and your post deleted
Old 08/05/2017, 22:52   #618

Quote:

most of the events are already in game and most of them are just coming soon... everything is working fine, gm - supporters are active all day no lag no delays no errors, seems to be nice server, havent played in server like this for 4 years, most of them filled with kids like you and lagging like hell, if you dont want just dont play, skip this post lol
Old 08/05/2017, 23:24   #619

Guys its sadly the truth. The GMs failed nearly everything. Hydra and the other guys are super friendly and they answer fast, but we dont play silkroad for having a nice chat. So many promises and nothing happened. I was the first lv 80 and had +11 Spear but theres no fun in an empty job cave, where the mobs drop moon D7. Theres no fun at Roc on saturday, because he didnt spawn on saturday.
We traded like 4 nights -> job point limit = 100 so it would take like 4 weeks to get a moon weapon, come on. After everybody got the 100 points the server died finally because nobody had to job anymore. Of course u failed on grand opening allready but there were always the DS guys and TE fighting each other and hunting uniques. But as i said, after we knew it ll take 4 weeks to get the points - we stopped.

I hope u wont start another server, because its a waste of time - ppl are more waiting for updates, bug fixes and other things than enjoying the game

See you maybe on another server (i wont name anything, ill follow the rules), enjoy your reallife (yeah theres a reallife and yeah, thats from the guys who didnt sleep before lv 80 ).

Firen from TheEmpire
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2017, 01:37   #620

Quote:
you fucking retarded piece of shit noob developers and server owners, you advertise in here that there are ESCAPE MAZE EVENT, LOTTERY EVENT, LMS EVENT, FATIQUE EVENT, FFA EVENT AND JUST SURVIVE - NO EVENT IS HAPPENING IN SERVER SINCE DAY 1. YOU ADVERTISE THAT TOP JOBBERS EVERYDAY WILL GET A REWARD-NOTHING AGAIN. MEDUSA SPAWNS BUT WE CANT ENTER QIN SHI TOMB. YOU ADVERTISE ROC SPAWNS EVERY SATURDAY- DIDNT SPAWN TODAY. FOR NORMAL UNIQUES IT TAKES MORE THAN 2HOURS TO SPAWN........ YOU SUX BIG TIME.

You read about all of our events, but you don't read about we will enable them after the first week. We have already added them, tested them, you guys could easily register on them, and we are working to schedule all of them automatically.
The reason why we did that is to bring you all the option to have a pimped set in all the events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiniBro View Post
Guys its sadly the truth. The GMs failed nearly everything. Hydra and the other guys are super friendly and they answer fast, but we dont play silkroad for having a nice chat. So many promises and nothing happened. I was the first lv 80 and had +11 Spear but theres no fun in an empty job cave, where the mobs drop moon D7. Theres no fun at Roc on saturday, because he didnt spawn on saturday.
We traded like 4 nights -> job point limit = 100 so it would take like 4 weeks to get a moon weapon, come on. After everybody got the 100 points the server died finally because nobody had to job anymore. Of course u failed on grand opening allready but there were always the DS guys and TE fighting each other and hunting uniques. But as i said, after we knew it ll take 4 weeks to get the points - we stopped.

I hope u wont start another server, because its a waste of time - ppl are more waiting for updates, bug fixes and other things than enjoying the game

See you maybe on another server (i wont name anything, ill follow the rules), enjoy your reallife (yeah theres a reallife and yeah, thats from the guys who didnt sleep before lv 80 ).

Firen from TheEmpire
Hello there Firen,

Regarding "promises", i understand you mean events. We are everyday testing them, improving them, and the only promise was about scheduling them for being automatic events, which is already done, just need to be tested.
About the 100 job limit, yeah we have planned to give you a moon after 4 weeks, sorry if you wanted it after 7 days playing. Suggestions are always appreciated but that one never happened.

Thank you for your time in Laonar and have a nice day!
Old 08/06/2017, 04:52   #621

Quote:

Firen from TheEmpire
you think you can tank roc damage ? since there's still another ppls not 80 yet ?
we said before events will start after 1 week

and also you want ppls starting botting in job cave 24/7 ? so it will be bot server maybe ?
and if we restarted the server to fix one by one you will just say '' omg not stable server omg bbbb '' so we just set a scheduled date for that, instead of just restarting everyday

and about job points , srry but our server long-term , we can just create a system which you can get moons in 1-2 days , 1 week and we will earn alot of $ but our reach not really money , our reach is fair gameplay , long-term server
Old 08/06/2017, 12:04   #622

Quote:

Firen from TheEmpire
Man you should see the online at site then think twice:worth or not worth playing further,the fails wchich happen on first 2 days made most ppl's leave-like me,and theres no fun on an empty server when it comes to endgame playing and yes 400online is a damn empty,GL in future MAYBE
Old 08/06/2017, 13:15   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Man you should see the online at site then think twice:worth or not worth playing further,the fails wchich happen on first 2 days made most ppl's leave-like me,and theres no fun on an empty server when it comes to endgame playing and yes 400online is a **** empty,GL in future MAYBE
it was not our fault , it was our filter provider fault and we changed it
now the server online for like 4 days without any 1 min off/lag and now when we're stable ppls blaming us and want update every 1 day
we just put schedule to fix everything in one update

and about 400 online for me ? its not bad i will have fun with them
Old 08/06/2017, 16:25   #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka1338 View Post
it was not our fault , it was our filter provider fault and we changed it
now the server online for like 4 days without any 1 min off/lag and now when we're stable ppls blaming us and want update every 1 day
we just put schedule to fix everything in one update

and about 400 online for me ? its not bad i will have fun with them
No hate,but :

Who choose that filter provider ? it was you.
it's not professional to blame others and not taking responsibility

you are so **** afraid to make updates to keep it stable.
well it's not the only main thing that people will stay in your server for.
they have isro .

it doesn't seem that you guys learned from your older mistakes

Regards,
Old 08/06/2017, 17:37   #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✘Felix1337✘ View Post
No hate,but :

Who choose that filter provider ? it was you.
it's not professional to blame others and not taking responsibility

you are so **** afraid to make updates to keep it stable.
well it's not the only main thing that people will stay in your server for.
they have isro .

it doesn't seem that you guys learned from your older mistakes

Regards,
we tested the filter in the beta , and before the beta it was perfect
but how can i know that it cant handle alot of players ?
Old 08/06/2017, 18:32   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka1338 View Post
you think you can tank roc damage ? since there's still another ppls not 80 yet ?
we said before events will start after 1 week

and also you want ppls starting botting in job cave 24/7 ? so it will be bot server maybe ?
and if we restarted the server to fix one by one you will just say '' omg not stable server omg bbbb '' so we just set a scheduled date for that, instead of just restarting everyday

and about job points , srry but our server long-term , we can just create a system which you can get moons in 1-2 days , 1 week and we will earn alot of $ but our reach not really money , our reach is fair gameplay , long-term server
Baka let's not act smart, kay?
Lemme say something, I've made 80level in 2days with the downtimes, low exp rates, so guess It was easy to get 80. Yes, I agree with the event thingy.
How can It become a bot server? When there are hunters/thieves who would be cleaning the cave 24/7, so noone would bot there, logic.
We wouldn't say that the server is not stable, as long as you inform players what's going on. Restarting everyday? nah not really, it could be a hour inspection or smth, so would make us have more fun etc, but you know that didn't happen. Nowhere was metioned about the job limit. You really should improve ur English If you wanna act smart on here.

Ok now some of my words about the server.
1. Failed the grand-opening, scheduled for a day, and failed again.. that's why It had a low amount of players.
2. Everything in-game was awesome, some bugs were found but we reported them & and they were fixed very soon.
3. GM's are pretty active, and really doing their best.
All in all, the grand open failed and that made that the server have around 150 players, rest were botters (2nd,3rd,4th accounts)... sadly, It was really funny playing the server, alchemy was also awesome :3
TheEmpire quited the server, see you somewhere else guys!
Old 08/06/2017, 18:57   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Lemme say something, I've made 80level in 2days with the downtimes, low exp rates, so guess It was easy to get 80. Yes, I agree with the event thingy.
How can It become a bot server? When there are hunters/thieves who would be cleaning the cave 24/7, so noone would bot there, logic.
We wouldn't say that the server is not stable, as long as you inform players what's going on. Restarting everyday? nah not really, it could be a hour inspection or smth, so would make us have more fun etc, but you know that didn't happen. Nowhere was metioned about the job limit. You really should improve ur English If you wanna act smart on here.

1. Failed the grand-opening, scheduled for a day, and failed again.. that's why It had a low amount of players.
2. Everything in-game was awesome, some bugs were found but we reported them & and they were fixed very soon.
All in all, the grand open failed and that made that the server have around 150 players, rest were botters (2nd,3rd,4th accounts)... sadly, It was really funny playing the server, alchemy was also awesome :3
The whole guild leaved? ****
Old 08/06/2017, 20:52   #628

Quote:

Thank you for being respectful sharing your opinion and have a nice day
Old 08/07/2017, 00:11   #629

Quote:

NICE SUPPORTERRRRRRRR
Old 08/07/2017, 00:25   #630

Hello guys!

Check out our special post for this Fortress War in this

Thank you all for being part of it!
Closed Thread