Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Alpha]RIGID - Ephesus ISROR Files - Cap 100 - Evolutionary server

Discussion on [Open Alpha]RIGID - Ephesus ISROR Files - Cap 100 - Evolutionary server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2017, 21:14   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
good work guys ^_^ really professional to work on isro files finally the old days will come back =) .. i'm in! > IGN : Legendary Guild : Legacy Position : Master!
Sign me in. Your mate VanDees from EON
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 22:30   #482

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEve View Post
in isror you exchange the ticket from webmall to Gori npc and will give you Job gear production recipes
but in RIGID you can craft this Job gear recipes using Pearls which can be obtain from Target Trading
Works the same in isro, the itemmall is just an extra (nobody does that tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
I disagree with that opinion, not completely, but a bit.

That adds a little bit of unbalance when you give an extra piece of power to people (or gear) who are already stronger than you are.

I mean it's redundant to add power to something which is already the most powerful of its kind.
That doesn't really make sense, the normal job set (for what it gives) is very lack luster. The accesoiry is very neat I agree. The set parts itself though? Mwah lackluster as fuck.

And what I wrote was purely for the som job set, that's not easy to get. Especially if you tweek the rates properly. So doubt that's an unbalance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Sadly, without Joymax's source code it's totally impossible to bring old job system, but they can still improve new job system to make it as good as old or even better (we hope)
I'm glad the old system is gone, never understood and never will understand why people get all horny for the old system. The new system is way better.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2017, 23:29   #483

How many online players ?
Old 10/19/2017, 03:27   #484

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by otaviobraga View Post
How many online players ?
since its testing phase only not much players on but soon open beta and official opening but only when every bug fixed and new improvement and making the files stable enough to avoid problems
Old 10/20/2017, 07:19   #485

We are at the end of alpha stage getting everything settled soon we will bug free
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 11:34   #486

Server will be online today?

//EDIT

There is a issue with makeing new security code in game. When i want to restart it, e-mail don't coming to my email.

//EDIT2
There is a but after buying something from item mall, and when u open a window where u can take those items and inventory at the same time- you cant do anything, ESC doesn't work even
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 20:59   #487

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubzon121 View Post

//EDIT

There is a issue with makeing new security code in game. When i want to restart it, e-mail don't coming to my email.

//EDIT2
There is a but after buying something from item mall, and when u open a window where u can take those items and inventory at the same time- you cant do anything, ESC doesn't work even
Report them to Bugs Section
Old 10/21/2017, 03:43   #488

Quote:

//EDIT

//EDIT2
im sorry but im having hard time trying to understand what do you mean ?
Old 10/21/2017, 09:33   #489

Nukii are you here? I'm Puniella u know. (bash)
Old 10/23/2017, 05:16   #490

Quote:

//EDIT

//EDIT2
1st: there is a cool down between sending the security code in game, you cant just cancel it then resend another one, give it time i think its 10 mins between

2nd: you cant use any window in game along with web item mall or daily login or magic lamp or survey, thats how its in official isror and isro servers.

Greetings,
[GM]Eve.
Old 10/23/2017, 22:51   #491

Will open beta be 1x and no wipe?
Old 10/24/2017, 10:42   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiumarius View Post
Will open beta be 1x and no wipe?
We will test the actual server rates in the open beta and server will get wiped at the launch.
Old 10/24/2017, 12:47   #493

I wasn't for 3 Weeks online and forgot my password
Old 10/24/2017, 15:51   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlboTV View Post
I wasn't for 3 Weeks online and forgot my password
please message any of the GMs at the discord chat and they will help you.
Old 10/24/2017, 17:06   #495

i would shurely join if party mobs would spawn in 2 man party and pc limit would be around 2~4
Closed Thread