Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DuckRoad 2.0 | DEGREE 11 | CAP 110 | HIGH RATE | CH/EU | Free Silk

Discussion on DuckRoad 2.0 | DEGREE 11 | CAP 110 | HIGH RATE | CH/EU | Free Silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2017, 15:33   #61

elite*gold: 0
Let's annonce that Corruption also comes over to play on DuckRoad, lets have fun Perfection DD
Old 06/29/2017, 16:03   #62

I'm not into duckroad but you guys are ******* hypocrites. Bashing Wismo for reopening his server for X time while you're wanking to conflict v999999 and piooner v999999
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/29/2017, 16:29   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtin0912 View Post
I remember this server. It's been long time since the server was closed. Short life server!
How can you say short life server? The three DuckRoads lasted more than 4 months with a huge amount of players. And It closed when the server was online with 5-10 people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
more like Milkin'Road
May u explain this one?
It's an private server, and It last unitle players are playing. When people quit, and go for new one ( like all ya retards doing ) ofc he will re-open his server, so retards like ya who left to play another server can join again, and do the once again. And calling the owners golddiggers, wbout you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
is this your like 5th re-opening?
Thanks God that he opens his servers. Wish every team would do great servers as Wismo does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty™ View Post
its not duckroad 2,0 its 30 Heheehe I think you need some money For reallife
Change Duckroad Will be better Moneydiggers
Atleast he works for his money, he dosen't beg his mommy/daddy to give him money. And who today dosen't need money? Now honestly tell me how do you think he will get money trought DuckRoad, when DuckRoad Is mostly play2win.. my gosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove528 View Post
No wonder I see only negative comments til now, typical.
The same story is repeated over and over again.
I wouldn't trust him again about that plusing system. The server before that one had the same "system", first month was something like max plus 12, 2 months after that he changed it to +13 max plus and it stayed like this until the end. Of course the same was happening about that "every month new egy set part", completely abandoned. Basicly no single fuck was given about the players, the team only wanted money and only money, they are active the first couple weeks and then disappear and you can barely see them afterwards.
If you've read my comment think before joining this server, there are far more better servers than this one with more active teams and so on...
Not really, " we players " cried to them to don't max the plus because people are retarded they were like DON'T INCREASE WE WILL LOSE AGAIN SILKS. But who would force them to plus, let em keep the plus.. But the IQ of those people is under every freaking level... You know what I'm telling. And about EGY part's i'd aggree. And about Wismo he was pretty active mate, he helped everyone who got scammed/hacked, he was finshing bugs really quick. Seriously, how can DuckRoad be an pay2win? mostly likely it's play2win, you can get everything by playing (without donations) with those huge rates. I my self had items worth more than 300 $, but donated just like hm 10$ for prem, and globals to troll those arabs xD

I quoted all those posts, because you guys are talking bullsh1t, and making Wismo with DuckRoad a scammer and a bad server. But In my oppinion DuckRoad Is one of the best 10 servers ever made, but guess what? Only DuckRoad Is keep going, the others ones closes, and never opens again. Take a look at those real golddiggers on epvps, who're getting supported by their corrupt community. And you're guys following a few retards, and spreading shit. I my self honestly, will always re-join DuckRoad.
Because DuckRoad Is the only stable server, without downtimes, no bugs ( a few found, fixed in a couple hours ) with a huge population playing, you can join without donating even a dollar, but you can get items worth more than 100 $ by only playing, because DuckRoad Is only play2win. And those who're donating, are just supporting the server. So Wismo can pay out the host and everything what Is needed to. Don't tell me that you think someone would spend his money he earned on some way, to make a game you guys would play for free. There might be some, but not with silkroad. Nah that's not ablive In this world, fucked world.
So as my oppinion Is try something, than judge. I can guarantuee you won't regreat playing on DuckRoad.

Joining with my mates, we're looking for few more people to fill up our guild.
Have a good day, and see you in-game hopefully .
Old 06/29/2017, 17:09   #64

Received Thanks: 1,612
good luck wismo, thunder, mike and kacki
Old 06/29/2017, 19:34   #65

do i have to redownload the client ?
Old 06/30/2017, 01:33   #66

elite*gold: 8
@
I smell buttsniffing and Supporter Katara incoming
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2017, 01:38   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
How can you say short life server? The three DuckRoads lasted more than 4 months with a huge amount of players. And It closed when the server was online with 5-10 people.

It's an private server, and It last unitle players are playing. When people quit, and go for new one ( like all ya retards doing ) ofc he will re-open his server, so retards like ya who left to play another server can join again, and do the once again. And calling the owners golddiggers, wbout you guys?

Thanks God that he opens his servers. Wish every team would do great servers as Wismo does.

Atleast he works for his money, he dosen't beg his mommy/daddy to give him money. And who today dosen't need money? Now honestly tell me how do you think he will get money trought DuckRoad, when DuckRoad Is mostly play2win.. my gosh

Not really, " we players " cried to them to don't max the plus because people are retarded they were like DON'T INCREASE WE WILL LOSE AGAIN SILKS. But who would force them to plus, let em keep the plus.. But the IQ of those people is under every freaking level... You know what I'm telling. And about EGY part's i'd aggree. And about Wismo he was pretty active mate, he helped everyone who got scammed/hacked, he was finshing bugs really quick. Seriously, how can DuckRoad be an pay2win? mostly likely it's play2win, you can get everything by playing (without donations) with those huge rates. I my self had items worth more than 300 $, but donated just like hm 10$ for prem, and globals to troll those arabs xD

I quoted all those posts, because you guys are talking bullsh1t, and making Wismo with DuckRoad a scammer and a bad server. But In my oppinion DuckRoad Is one of the best 10 servers ever made, but guess what? Only DuckRoad Is keep going, the others ones closes, and never opens again. Take a look at those real golddiggers on epvps, who're getting supported by their corrupt community. And you're guys following a few retards, and spreading shit. I my self honestly, will always re-join DuckRoad.
Because DuckRoad Is the only stable server, without downtimes, no bugs ( a few found, fixed in a couple hours ) with a huge population playing, you can join without donating even a dollar, but you can get items worth more than 100 $ by only playing, because DuckRoad Is only play2win. And those who're donating, are just supporting the server. So Wismo can pay out the host and everything what Is needed to. Don't tell me that you think someone would spend his money he earned on some way, to make a game you guys would play for free. There might be some, but not with silkroad. Nah that's not ablive In this world, fucked world.
So as my oppinion Is try something, than judge. I can guarantuee you won't regreat playing on DuckRoad.

Joining with my mates, we're looking for few more people to fill up our guild.
Have a good day, and see you in-game hopefully .
Did they offer you support already? Thats the faster serv jump I see
Old 06/30/2017, 03:40   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
I'm not into duckroad but you guys are ******* hypocrites. Bashing Wismo for reopening his server for X time while you're wanking to conflict v999999 and piooner v999999
You were bashing Wismo's last server cause another server you played went dead cus of DR playerbase : ]
Old 06/30/2017, 04:21   #69

Wismo, it's not about the money or donation, it's about players, for example
QueenSro (Rotana - Fun - Osais)
I've been Normal player then got promoted to HeadADMIN of Server Fun, then left the team.
after long time of work with the team for good and new ideas, players always looking for server staying for long time, not short time and of course the good and worth one, not just server opening for month or two just for some cash profit
QueenSro still on after 3 years of work, and it counted now as one of most longest servers still on. even if it's still PVP Server with D13 or else.

Change the DuckRoad system and game play, makes people getting interesting with your server.
I've been listening about DuckRoad server long time ago.
Don't look for donation at the first, look at good new smart server makes everyone interesting with, then people will be ready to get enjoy with your server

I know what you talking about, Donation will always makes servers on, without donation there's no game, everyone looking for some donation to pay for VPS server and more and new ideas.

But people wont get into ****** game, get your all ideas on, makes people interesting, everything will be fine, and i'm sure you will get people trusted again.

In QueenSro sometimes we were paying from our own pocket just to keep server on. most of PSRO owners doesn't do that.

I'm sorry but don't be like the other owners, making profit in the first place then server and players, it's a really bad way of private server management, it's like a business, if u take care of ur customers, they will take care of you. and much more is coming

I hope you accept my opinion, people just looking for good server, and u know what, most of those server right now, will not stay for long time, everything has an end, but the better who can pause his end time.

I hope u accept my opinion one more time, and think about it. Peace
Old 06/30/2017, 10:13   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post
@
I smell buttsniffing and Supporter Katara incoming
Not even close buddy. I'm just dissapointed how you're all ******** around, but all of you gonna join once again and play DuckRoad, saying wooh the only worth playing server. And once another server opens, you guys will start the same story and repeat her for a while ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonQ View Post
Did they offer you support already? Thats the faster serv jump I see
Nope. I'll be playing on both. Just my mates wanted to we go on DuckRoad.
Old 06/30/2017, 13:08   #71

Quote:
We developed a rare, special and simple Balance Buff for all the Chinese Characters which is totally balanced against European Characters.
>Doesn't show what the actual buff does

Yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2017, 13:26   #72

Wismo !! you have just reopen same DROAD server who was at first time !! im speaking about first droad opening. where was alot people and you dont make no updates. alchemy was easy until +11 ( +1 +2 +3- 100% +4-45% +5 +6 +7- 100% +8-maybe 45% too i dont remember +9 +10 +11- 100% and then other + was on 1% i think cuz not all can have +12 +13 items without adv.
That was the best server i played and there was alot people. But when you start reopening with other systems and other updates people start dislike server and you start losing alot players.
Soo im in if this reopen will be like first one OLD DROAD
Old 06/30/2017, 14:57   #73

I played on this server since its beginnings (2011) and i'll give it a try again.
Old 06/30/2017, 19:39   #74

Just Open The Server Now Why We Should W8 till 2/7

Wismo still OFF??!!!
Old 07/01/2017, 01:13   #75

Hello Wismo

Old Client Work Or Need Download a New Client &&&& make Devil S Drop in Magic Pop low rate Like old Duckroad and make Coin Drop Only From Jop cave no HWT this Bad and All Palyer Only 1 weak can Get Part egy if you Need This Server stay Long Time
Closed Thread