Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Online Reborn D11 , 110 , old school system

Discussion on Unlimited Online Reborn D11 , 110 , old school system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2018, 14:43   #256

elite*gold: 0
do you have discord?

hey i just logged in
why cant i attack? it say unknown skill???
Old 04/04/2018, 02:44   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimgrid182 View Post
do you have discord?

hey i just logged in
why cant i attack? it say unknown skill???
game Discord channel :
my Discord name : Supporter #4099

welcome hope you liked the server
about the attack i think you are using wizzard build the auto attack is not working for wizzards because they are using it to make bug you can use shield/cleric to attack until you open your own skills
Old 04/05/2018, 12:24   #258

Little up for a great server
Old 04/07/2018, 00:47   #259

Well, I downloaded the Google Drive one and apparently I got a virus from the sro_client, I actually had to reinstall my Windows to clean it up, because I kept getting notifications from Windows Defender, Even after I deleted the client folder and cleaned up using MalwareBytes... Never happened to me before, and i have played a lot of private servers before.
Old 04/07/2018, 11:33   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
Well, I downloaded the Google Drive one and apparently I got a virus from the sro_client, I actually had to reinstall my Windows to clean it up, because I kept getting notifications from Windows Defender, Even after I deleted the client folder and cleaned up using MalwareBytes... Never happened to me before, and i have played a lot of private servers before.
download the game from mediafire
or disable the windows defender from the game folder
i downloaded the game files from google drive and i have no problems at my windows because iam adding it to "Windows Defender Security Center >> Exclusions"
Old 04/07/2018, 11:51   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
download the game from mediafire
or disable the windows defender from the game folder
i downloaded the game files from google drive and i have no problems at my windows because iam adding it to "Windows Defender Security Center >> Exclusions"
Thats the weird part!! I did that, I created a Folder and named it SRO, put the SBOT and the SRO Client there and then added it as exclusions on my Windows Defender, but for some reason it kept notifying me that I had a Virus, I will give it a try to the mediafire one... Maybe it was a bug in my windows, i don't know
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2018, 15:00   #262

Quote:
Thats the weird part!! I did that, I created a Folder and named it SRO, put the SBOT and the SRO Client there and then added it as exclusions on my Windows Defender, but for some reason it kept notifying me that I had a Virus, I will give it a try to the mediafire one... Maybe it was a bug in my windows, i don't know
ok try mediafire good luck dude and welcome
Old 04/07/2018, 15:48   #263

Alright guys, I tried the MediaFire one and its working perfectly, gonna try the server now, thanks @

I have two questions though, is it normal the amount of Elite mobs around the map? I have tried to level in every place between 50-63(Karakoram and Taklamakan) and it's full of elite mobs, and my bot keeps dying because of them and is there a PC limit? can i open a full party or is there a limit?
Old 04/08/2018, 13:38   #264

Quote:
Alright guys, I tried the MediaFire one and its working perfectly, gonna try the server now, thanks @

I have two questions though, is it normal the amount of Elite mobs around the map? I have tried to level in every place between 50-63(Karakoram and Taklamakan) and it's full of elite mobs, and my bot keeps dying because of them and is there a PC limit? can i open a full party or is there a limit?
You are welcome dear
Yes the elite is normal and you can use full party because there is no pc limit
Hope you liked our server
Old 04/09/2018, 16:45   #265

u said in description that auto equipment are sun from d1 to d9 and then d10 sos in lvl 100
BUT i cant see any sun from d1 to d9 ??
its very hard to lvl up with sos items since the exp rate is very low
make it sun equipment pls
Old 04/10/2018, 17:40   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by justloda View Post
u said in description that auto equipment are sun from d1 to d9 and then d10 sos in lvl 100
BUT i cant see any sun from d1 to d9 ??
its very hard to lvl up with sos items since the exp rate is very low
make it sun equipment pls
oky thanks for let us know about that
Old 04/11/2018, 15:14   #267

In the first post it says that you get free silks per hour from lv 108 onwards. i dont get anything!?

Also you have a dead picture links regarding the uniques where you can get silks from.

greetings
Old 04/13/2018, 23:44   #268

[Silk/Hour] 1 Silk Per 2Hours

and there is no 1 silk from 3-4 day`s !!

so its Pay 2 win server !?
Old 04/14/2018, 00:16   #269

how many players online ?
Old 04/14/2018, 17:09   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdangerh View Post
In the first post it says that you get free silks per hour from lv 108 onwards. i dont get anything!?

Also you have a dead picture links regarding the uniques where you can get silks from.

greetings
we disabled the silk per hour because we think it is enough to get free silks from uniques and autoevents

if you checked our page at facebook the new update we added new unique coins you can use it to buy a special items ( unique coins is not allowed to be donated ) only drop from uniques and we will add special items to the new npc you can buy alot of items with this coins
gold coins is more important than the silk with gold coins you can buy silk and egy items and everything at game.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm revira View Post
[Silk/Hour] 1 Silk Per 2Hours

and there is no 1 silk from 3-4 day`s !!

so its Pay 2 win server !?
we disabled silk per hour
dont say that our server is pay 2 win we only donate silk here and you can get free silks from titans , uniques and autoevents
if we are pay 2 win server you will not find here 1 silk free and everything in game will be bought for silk only actually the gold is the salary which control the server with gold you can buy everything silk,items,etc..
also there are special items at the new npc which we added yesterday you can buy it with unique coins no one can pay to buy this items from us?!
and there will be alot of items added to this new npc soon
Thanks for your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman0 View Post
how many players online ?
350+ and they are increasing everyday
Thanks for your question
Closed Thread